Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
News of awesomeness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pole
  No, this is a poll
View Results

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:11 am

You know, you are allowed to write in the democrat that doesn't win, if that's who you truly want.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:42 am
i thought hillary was the democrat? That woman annoys me so much, and i live half way around the world from her xp  

Iconised Ghost

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:09 am
Iconised Ghost
i thought hillary was the democrat? That woman annoys me so much, and i live half way around the world from her xp
No, as of right now, Obama is leading in delegates, so he is currently the one they would have run.

@aprilness: Well, it could go either way with my dad, I'm not really sure why he wants me to do it. ninja

@Metallic: Yeah, but the odds of a write in candidate winning are even slimmer than a third party candidate winning.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:45 pm
ack politics, they all sound so similar its hard to tell who is representing what xd  

Iconised Ghost

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:01 pm
[Tsukasa567]
Iconised Ghost
No, as of right now, Obama is leading in delegates, so he is currently the one they would have run.

@aprilness: Well, it could go either way with my dad, I'm not really sure why he wants me to do it. ninja

@Metallic: Yeah, but the odds of a write in candidate winning are even slimmer than a third party candidate winning.

Only because everyone thinks like that. Not EVERYONE, but enough.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:31 pm
I don't think any of them will do well in the white house at this point but then again I really don't start paying attention until about august.  

angel_half82
Crew

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:52 pm
Iconised Ghost
ack politics, they all sound so similar its hard to tell who is representing what xd

That reminds me of a Mad TV skit about the two major candidates running for president who kept saying the exact same thing in different words, until finally they started arguing and were literally saying the same words.

I usually don't care for Mad TV, but this skit was amusing in its accuracy.

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff