Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
what was the most disturbing crap you've ever watched? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how scared were you?
  -.-
  =.=
  o.o
  O.O
View Results

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:59 am
aprilness
[Tsukasa567]
Metalic_Noodles
aprilness
Iconised Ghost
aprilness
You don't consider music lyrics poetry? o_o I do. It's essentially the same thing, but sung and put to instrumentals...

I dont really consider them to be pure poetry as such. But i never read lyrics and I dont like music where the lyrics rhyme so maybe they are the same xd

You don't have to really read them, they're meant to be listened to (talking about lyrics right now), but either way, finding some lyrics you really like isn't that different from finding a poem you really like.

I'm the same way, I don't like rhyming lyrics...they often come off as cliche sounding.

@Noodles: interestingly I'm not a big fan of Deathnote. I've read some of the manga but it just never caught on with me. But I do know the idea of it. ^^;; And yeah, if I had a deathnote I would kill people who viciously kill innocent people....>.>

And be Misa's boyfriend, er, girlfriend.

Oddly, from the start, I think even L assumed Kira was a guy. o.o Either creepy, or just an error of the part of the writer.

Anyway, if you think of it that way, why do we punish murderers instead of treating them with our highest respects? If they are mearly helping/allowing/forcing someone out of this world with so much sadness, hatred, and violence so that they might find the next one and be happier there praising them would be more logical than telling them they are ******** up bastards that should either be murdered themselves or locked in a cage for the remained of thier hell on this life.

~Metalic_Noodles
Wow... So you think we should like, be giving murders positions of honor because they are smart enough to pull a trigger or stab someone? That's just stupid, I'm sorry to say.

For the record, I don't think murderers should be given positions of honor for killing. I don't think "they are merely helping/allowing/forcing someone out of this world with so much sadness, hatred, blah blah blah..." I never said or meant to imply any of that. I meant pretty much the opposite...that we should be killing murderers for murder, and not paying for them to stay alive in their own little cages, feeding them, etc.

EDIT: @bluegrass: I'm scared to click that link. Should I be looking at it with another person in the room, or are they going to think I'm a sick ********?
xd

I don't personally think we should give them positions of honor either, but I think that anyone who activly believes in any after life, like heaven, or a soul plane that's peacefull, or reincanation, or anything that could in any sence be better than this world even if only because it would be something different, should be able to consider death a blessing.
The givers of blessings are idolized or worshiped. The ones ont on our plane are worshiped, the ones we know as fact that they exist are idolized.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:05 pm
Master Gale
my bro told me about cloverfield...but i forgot what he said. anyways, the thing that disturbed me was happy tree friends. that stuff is violent. O.O

Oh THAT... Iwatched that... DISTURBING. No as disturbing as this vid on youtube that disappeared... yeah hippo zebra S** burning_eyes Scarred for life.  

iSwim12

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:10 pm
aprilness
[Tsukasa567]
Metalic_Noodles
aprilness
Iconised Ghost
aprilness
You don't consider music lyrics poetry? o_o I do. It's essentially the same thing, but sung and put to instrumentals...

I dont really consider them to be pure poetry as such. But i never read lyrics and I dont like music where the lyrics rhyme so maybe they are the same xd

You don't have to really read them, they're meant to be listened to (talking about lyrics right now), but either way, finding some lyrics you really like isn't that different from finding a poem you really like.

I'm the same way, I don't like rhyming lyrics...they often come off as cliche sounding.

@Noodles: interestingly I'm not a big fan of Deathnote. I've read some of the manga but it just never caught on with me. But I do know the idea of it. ^^;; And yeah, if I had a deathnote I would kill people who viciously kill innocent people....>.>

And be Misa's boyfriend, er, girlfriend.

Oddly, from the start, I think even L assumed Kira was a guy. o.o Either creepy, or just an error of the part of the writer.

Anyway, if you think of it that way, why do we punish murderers instead of treating them with our highest respects? If they are mearly helping/allowing/forcing someone out of this world with so much sadness, hatred, and violence so that they might find the next one and be happier there praising them would be more logical than telling them they are ******** up bastards that should either be murdered themselves or locked in a cage for the remained of thier hell on this life.

~Metalic_Noodles
Wow... So you think we should like, be giving murders positions of honor because they are smart enough to pull a trigger or stab someone? That's just stupid, I'm sorry to say.

For the record, I don't think murderers should be given positions of honor for killing. I don't think "they are merely helping/allowing/forcing someone out of this world with so much sadness, hatred, blah blah blah..." I never said or meant to imply any of that. I meant pretty much the opposite...that we should be killing murderers for murder, and not paying for them to stay alive in their own little cages, feeding them, etc.

EDIT: @bluegrass: I'm scared to click that link. Should I be looking at it with another person in the room, or are they going to think I'm a sick ********?
xd

oh, its totally safe. nothing scary about it, its just funny as all get out. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:18 pm
It was 3:00 in the morning and my brother and I were watching TV. We came across this really weird show that looked as if it was meant to brainwash little kids. The strange thing was that we had a hard time changing the channel. confused eek  

SoLongAndFairWell

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:01 am

Don't you know whitch station it was? Or what the show was called? Or can you describe the show and maybe one of us can tell the rest of us what is was.

~Metalic_Noodles

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces