Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Is it just me... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll option goes here
  poll question goes here
View Results

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:13 pm
yes, things have slowed down but not only have people gotten busier [I myself an quite busy and also find fewer threads to be that interesting] but many of the members that were around when I joined have disappeared though some I still talk to on MSN others have just dropped away.

Frito
Darth
Shaz
Becka
wolfeh
JFM hardly posts where I see him
Kyo
and so forth....

many of the members who were established when I joined have gotten busier or gotten bored with gaia.

Things change. Its not the end of the world.

I mean, for god's sakes I graduate in a few months. I remember joining this guild the end of my sophomore year during a summer of super groundation after a hiatus from gaia.

Its been a long time and people have moved on.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:27 am
angel_half82
I'm too damn busy but I still get on and check out the guild as much as possible.

Oh and yes metallic your mind is making things up. That seems to happen a lot with you. neutral

I have dreams, that I don't realized are dreams, like 5 or less seconds long, but then some random moment will come along, I'll remember the dream as if it was real, then realize it's too bazar, or not enough details for it to be real. sweatdrop

So when I sleep my subconsios is busy creating false memories, and misplacing the real ones.

How I have gotten though any years of schooling is beyond me.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Luneatha

Devoted Loverboy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:59 am
It's the spam rule. I go here almost everyday but mainly, I just lurked. ninja And yes, I only post in threads I find amusing or interesting. Or if I'm just feeling random.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:12 am
I can't blame it on school, because i'm only a freshman.

I don't have enough homework for that.

But i've been trying news things this year and I have friends that call me a lot. That is my excuse.  

MonsieurSponge

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:33 am
Moo moo has been busy too. She has been busy juggling the senior portfolio, her grades, drama, and earning scholarships. Moo tries to get on when ever she can. *nods* But she has so much to do crying

(sorry that i'm talking in third person right now I'm really tired is only 8:30 a.m. in the morning over here)  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff