Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
St. Patrick's Day Flashbacks Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Green!
  With Envy!
  Purdy Color. ^^
View Results

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:51 pm
Artanus
Midori Hayashi
Yeah, I have never had Alcohol, but it doesn't seem like my idea of "fun" either. neutral

My way to get "drunk" is to ride a 4-wheeler really fast through the woods, blow up some pumpkins with gun powder, and laugh with my friends until we fall over. xd Safe drunk.

Wow, that IS safe. You should combine all those! Go riding on a four wheeler with your friends (only one four wheeler) fall over laughing, and wait for the pumpkin in your hand to explode. XD

Hopefully it'll go off at the same time you collide with the tree and one of your friend flies into a pricker bush.

That does sound fun though.

Dude, my stupid 16 year old cousin was riding with me, and she was yelling at me.

Cousin: Be quiet. I am 16, and I can drive on my own thank you.
Midori: But you just almost hit that tree, and I don't want to be killed by your driving. It's another thing if I'm the driver...
Cousin: Shut up! I am not going to hit anything crybaby. I'm not going that fast...
Midori: You're going faster than Bruce when he's drunk. eek (Bruce is an adult, but he still shouldn't get drunk. Just making it clear.)
Cousin: I am not going to hit anything! Oh look! A pretty bird---WHAM!

We hit a tree, and the handlebars jerked to the side. They would have gone into her stomach, but my hands were around her waist, so they bruised my hands and hit one of my veins. Not fun. gonk

So here's the lesson boys and girls...
DON'T LET YOUR JERK OF A COUSIN DRIVE FOR YOU ON A 4-WHEELER
Even if they're older, they aren't smarter. 3nodding

Lol, we put a plastic bird on one of the pumpkins once. The birdy flew and flew...and then came back down. It was a little charred, but we used it again. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:26 pm
Lyss checked on what she had when she downed that drink when she was a wee fledgling. xD

It was a Margarita.

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:38 pm
sorry about your grandpa couple years ago and the evil cousin. off topic though i saw your avi on front page and have been wanting to say wow! i hope you entered it in avi contest seriously that avatar looks more like a lil anime cartoon sketch or one gaia made up for pat's day advert. its adorable! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:46 pm
Aw, thanks. No, I didn't enter it. Is it still open?? *goes to see*  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Artanus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:00 pm
Midori Hayashi
Artanus
Midori Hayashi
Yeah, I have never had Alcohol, but it doesn't seem like my idea of "fun" either. neutral

My way to get "drunk" is to ride a 4-wheeler really fast through the woods, blow up some pumpkins with gun powder, and laugh with my friends until we fall over. xd Safe drunk.

Wow, that IS safe. You should combine all those! Go riding on a four wheeler with your friends (only one four wheeler) fall over laughing, and wait for the pumpkin in your hand to explode. XD

Hopefully it'll go off at the same time you collide with the tree and one of your friend flies into a pricker bush.

That does sound fun though.

Dude, my stupid 16 year old cousin was riding with me, and she was yelling at me.

Cousin: Be quiet. I am 16, and I can drive on my own thank you.
Midori: But you just almost hit that tree, and I don't want to be killed by your driving. It's another thing if I'm the driver...
Cousin: Shut up! I am not going to hit anything crybaby. I'm not going that fast...
Midori: You're going faster than Bruce when he's drunk. eek (Bruce is an adult, but he still shouldn't get drunk. Just making it clear.)
Cousin: I am not going to hit anything! Oh look! A pretty bird---WHAM!

We hit a tree, and the handlebars jerked to the side. They would have gone into her stomach, but my hands were around her waist, so they bruised my hands and hit one of my veins. Not fun. gonk

So here's the lesson boys and girls...
DON'T LET YOUR JERK OF A COUSIN DRIVE FOR YOU ON A 4-WHEELER
Even if they're older, they aren't smarter. 3nodding

Lol, we put a plastic bird on one of the pumpkins once. The birdy flew and flew...and then came back down. It was a little charred, but we used it again. xd

I wish I had a four wheeler. I have tons of woods to drive around in at my house.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:53 am
Harry19879
aprilness
Cool beans. Happy early B-Day then. wink

@Ghost: I don't get s**t-faced on any day, because I'm a minor. =p Though I have no plans to start drinking when I'm 21, since alcoholism runs pretty strongly in my family.

ty, and also, i won't start drinking when i turn 21 because i don't want to become an alcoholic.

ROFLMAO are you serious?

Oh! I still remember my first green beer on St. Patricks day. I was 17 years old and we went to a bar that didn't card anyone.  

angel_half82
Crew

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:20 pm
Is who serious? Me?

I didn't have alcohol (other than that little accident when I was a kid) until my 18th birthday party...well, there was one beer at a family canoe trip before that, but I didn't even finish it because it was disgusting.

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff