Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
the funniest things

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what say you!?
  the kitties know more than you think!
  gimme gold!
View Results

Marurashi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:15 pm
so i'm makin breakfast this morning and i turn around to hear my cats screeming at me sittin in the empty water dish! it obviously ment "gimme water now b***h!" LOL xd
User Image (this is actually them)

my pets do all sorts of funny things!
my grey and white manx zoe drinks water by soaking it up with her paw and licking it off.
my gerbil hangs from the top of his cage looking dead till u walk up to him then he drops and looks at u like yer crazy!

what funny things do your pets do?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:46 pm
lol your cats look pretty pissed off xd

My cat used to do tricks if you whistled. And you could pick her pu under your arm and play her like the bagpipes mrgreen

Once my dad was painting the roof and she crept up behind him and meowed really loudly xp he nearly fell off in shock  

Iconised Ghost

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:08 am

lol, one of my girls does that, but with anything that sees either curious about, or omething she likes but isn't hungry for. It's really cute. I offered her pink milk once and she was hilarious! She knew it was suppost to be good, but that something was wrong. whee

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:16 pm
KIIIIIITTTTTYYYY!!!!! 3nodding  

Umi_Goddess

Artanus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:21 pm
Umi_Goddess

I think that's considered spam here.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:08 pm
Artanus
Umi_Goddess

I think that's considered spam here.

yuppers, it is. umi_goddess, please do not spam and PLEASE go read our "how not to be a n00b" thread.  

WastelandMama
Crew

Luneatha

Devoted Loverboy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:11 am
My hamster could slip out of its cage... He was really FAT! I didn't know how he managed to do it, and I don't think I will. My neighbour came around and said my hamster was found under his dining table. Then when I came to get him back. He ran into the street and a car drove straight into him. It was really messy, he was squashed flat... crying He was my first hamster....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:30 am
When my mom impulsibly bought my hamster, the hamster was totally awesome at the pet store.
It cuddled in your hand, it groomed itself, and it was soo cute biggrin

Then once we put it in its new cage, a day later Mom tried to take it out and it bit her <_>

Then we tried again....once again, it bites us!!

THIS HAMSTER HAD A PLAN!!!

Be all cute at the store to escape disease and death, then be total meanie-face once she gets her own place D:  

I need a username

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:09 pm
My cat george likes to cling on to me....sleep in the sink...drink from the sink...bathe with you in the shower...he's weird.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:26 pm
Your cats are so cute. 4laugh
My cats now drag their water bowl in front of the door and scratch on it to get our attention, something they never used to do. They also trick my parents so they can give them treats. Like my mom would give them a can of meat and they would then get my dad to give them another. I think I might cut their treats short, they're getting to fat. >_<  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Hankitty

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:40 pm
My tabby talks to me and we have conversations. *nod*

Cassy: Meow

Me: Hi

C: Reow

M: Oh really?

C: Mow rrreow

M: Well tell me about it...

C:Meow, meow...reow

My other cat, my siamese is The One...seriously if you scare her, she will run along the wall!! O-o I agree, cats are strange, yet fiercely entertaining!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:05 pm
my cat used to talk too! Except she didnt really meow, she made more of a "yeerk" noise ^-^  

Iconised Ghost

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:19 pm
Our cat spike woofs like a dog and fetches.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:10 pm
my weimariner puppy takes stuffies (stuffed animals) and tears em apart at the seams so she kan spread the fluff all over the house then she proceeds to carry the dead stuffy around the house for a few weeks till nuthing is left and we have to throw it away lol

to Hankitty: my kitty does the same thing, zoe, the gray cat. only she will stare down at me from the upper floor and meow at me lol  

Marurashi

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff