Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
alice is a samurai? ((march mc discussion thread!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the walrus and the carpenter
  were evil oyster devouring bastards!
View Results

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:05 pm
angel_half82
I can see the prices of these MCs going up in the future. They have potential.

yup yup yup!

s**t, they're already hella valuable on the market...crazy! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:21 pm

They are? I thought they were sticking around opening day 20K and would crash from there.

Most MCs seem to be a few K profit from before the hints, then lower, if they are good they go back up, and if they suck the just keep falling, right?

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:57 pm
Think about what the samurai item goes really well with and then the light bulb will come on.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:36 am

That's why the katan rose, but most people with katana won't have a proplem waiting, or coming up with gold, while the masses can afford the samurai but not the sword, basically killing demand for at least half the non-rich.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:41 am
Metalic_Noodles

That's why the katan rose, but most people with katana won't have a proplem waiting, or coming up with gold, while the masses can afford the samurai but not the sword, basically killing demand for at least half the non-rich.

~Metalic_Noodles

Thaaat's not really how it works. Just watch it for the next few months.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:22 pm
I agree with bluegrass, the bunny hat seems creepy enough to me xD

And I also agree with angel. I really think these MCs actually do have potential. I'm not personally crazy about the Samurai one, but I'm sure it will be popular with people who like to deck their avis out in weaponry and whatnot. And I love the Wonderland set. ^^ It's such a classic that I think a lot of people will want it and it'll get valuable. I see a lot of people with the hat equipped too, overall these are great cosplay items. Though I mostly wanted the Cheshire Cat...

I do agree with Metallic on the point that they shouldn't try to fit all the Wonderland things in one MC. I'd love if they released another one with even more Alice items. ^^ Maybe something more focused around the different suits of cards like someone else mentioned.

EDIT: Metallic, what did you mean by "the bow needs to die?" There is no bow item in the Wonderland set. Munchie was wearing 2 bows, but neither are from that set. The big one on her back is part of the Magical Girl set. Idk what the other bow is from.

Pachelbel Canon

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:31 pm
I love the new item

Though I did think the bunny hat was a little creepy  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:08 pm
i wish i was cool enough to buy the MC's...i would buy all of em every month if i could..i just dont have a credit card...sucks dont it..  

Benjamaninja

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:23 pm
bluegrass cat
MissMunchieMonster
Well as you can see I loved the AIW items. XD

@Dr Entropy- I love your upside down tea cup skirt idea! And I also agree about the card theme, but I really like them anyway. 4laugh

aaaw! look @ you and your bunny head!!!

and idk, they're pretty creepy to me...all those teeth surrounding your head. eek

>_< At least it's not drooling. The other hat's teeth are in need of a dentist ASAP. >_< I really like them though.

AIW was just playing today. I forgot about the little creatures that painted a path for Alice, she was so happy about getting home and then a dog with a broom for a head brushed away the path. First thought I had was: "That sucks".  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:19 pm
aprilness
I agree with bluegrass, the bunny hat seems creepy enough to me xD

And I also agree with angel. I really think these MCs actually do have potential. I'm not personally crazy about the Samurai one, but I'm sure it will be popular with people who like to deck their avis out in weaponry and whatnot. And I love the Wonderland set. ^^ It's such a classic that I think a lot of people will want it and it'll get valuable. I see a lot of people with the hat equipped too, overall these are great cosplay items. Though I mostly wanted the Cheshire Cat...

I do agree with Metallic on the point that they shouldn't try to fit all the Wonderland things in one MC. I'd love if they released another one with even more Alice items. ^^ Maybe something more focused around the different suits of cards like someone else mentioned.

EDIT: Metallic, what did you mean by "the bow needs to die?" There is no bow item in the Wonderland set. Munchie was wearing 2 bows, but neither are from that set. The big one on her back is part of the Magical Girl set. Idk what the other bow is from.

bunny hat has a bow.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:22 pm
Ah, so it does. Didn't even notice! I thought you meant a separate pose for Wonderland altogether was a bow.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff