Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
EVEN MORE BRI/X/? [UPDATED p2] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:36 pm
at first I thought the picture of the sewer was CG. It's freaky.

and yea, that is some scurry sheet.

We don't have anything like that around here anymore.

There's the old movie theatre downtown but its still operational, just ancient.

and there's the old high school turned middle school building which was torn down a couple years ago.

And there was the old elementary school that they finally demolished this year after standing vacant for 20 years. Three teachers hanged themselves in that building. It was all weird and yet awesome at the same time.

There was an abandoned house across from the middle school before and I did go open the door once, half the floor was gone.

But yea, I dunno, houses exist but I don't know where.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:03 pm
I've never really been to any sewers, but that place looks like the third floor of my old high school. My friend and I were bored out of our minds and the third floor had been closed up for a few years and that day they forgot to lock up the gate and we missed the third floor because it used to be our hangout, so we went up and dang it was horrible. The floors were covered in bird droppings and the desks, too. Some roof panels were on the floor and most of the glass windows were broken. The third floor is divided in 2 by gates, but we managed to get to the other side by going through a classroom that had a wall that you could push to the side and what you see is another classroom and the door that leads to the other side of the third floor.

The other side looked worse, the hallway was flooded, since a part of the roof was missing and also more bird droppings. We opened the door to our old english classroom and there was tons of desks and roof panels all over and it was dark cause the windows were sealed off. We checked the other classrooms and they were about the same. Then at the end of the hallway we saw that there was some abandoned lockers and tons of keys on the floor and inside there were some old note books from students that had been gone for a few years. It was kind of awesome to find stuff from people we knew. One of the classrooms was locked, but it had a small window and we saw some pictures on the floor and we really wanted to get to them, we even asked our janitor if he could get them for us, but he couldn't find the key.

Anyway afterwards some other guys went up there and started playing pranks and because of that they closed it up again. stressed

I do miss going to places that haven't been touched in years, but it's hard to find a place like that where I live. Not that many easy access abandoned places around.  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:46 pm
Here's some from an old brick-making factory near by:
User Image
User Image

And another tunnel: It says "open your third eye, and you shall see the black light"
User Image

And under a railroad bridge:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:55 pm
I see there was a true artist in the factory ._.

I like The Black Light Society's motto. Are those marbles in the picture?  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:04 pm
Dr Entropy
I see there was a true artist in the factory ._.

I like The Black Light Society's motto. Are those marbles in the picture?

Neh, it's just the water. The Black Light Society is another group of urban explorers in SC. The factory was composed of domes, most of which were locked down. We managed to squeeze through a hole into one of them, but had to leave most of them alone. It's amazing, because there's graffiti in some of the domes that we couldn't find a way into.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:22 pm
Has your group given itself a name?

Are there lots of abandoned factories in that area? Most of the ones down here are still in use and the ones that are abandoned are soon torn down to make way for more industrialization.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:00 pm
Dr Entropy
Has your group given itself a name?

Are there lots of abandoned factories in that area? Most of the ones down here are still in use and the ones that are abandoned are soon torn down to make way for more industrialization.

We don't have a name yet, because right now we're only two people. While there are some people who want to go with us, going in with a large group make it alot easier to get caught, considering some of the places we go could score a felony trespassing offense. But for the truly abandoned site, we just haven't officially formed a group yet.

There aren't exactly alot of abandoned sites in the area. It's taken us a while to find some of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:55 am
I live in a pretty simple little town. there's really nothing good to explore. I've always wanted to go trekking around in abandoned buildings and stuff but the nearest place anything like that is the shed of the house next door. there's nothing good in the house next door. someone's moving in so I can't go there. and the shed just has some kind of animal living in it. i already looked. ._. I can only wish for things like that.

but once I go off to college, you better believe I'll have adventures galore! because all the colleges I have my eye on are in the middle of cities! talk about possibilities!
whee  

Bubonic Playtime

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:38 pm
Lol it says open your third eye.

*looks down and LOLZ*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:51 pm
rofl Ok, taking it the way you did, what would that make "the black light?" O_o  

Pachelbel Canon

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:12 pm
aprilness
rofl Ok, taking it the way you did, what would that make "the black light?" O_o
Duh, an actual black light. xd  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers