Well?
  Yes!
  Yes Please.
  No thank you.
  I'll decide another day.
View Results

Black Cat Hamlet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:06 pm
46. Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy huh? all I remember from that is two survivors from earth, a master computer trying to find out the answer to the meaning of life (Not spoiling anything here) and Marvin the depressed robot. And I don't know the alien's names.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:51 pm
47. I'm not at all sure I can keep going with the Factoids on Hitchhikers Guide and keep this thread going, I guess I'll just have to choose one and go on with my somewhat sad existance. Now that I have that off my chest who likes cake? ^_^  

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:16 pm
So, now I am here and had to turn off my music in order to count words. Mudvayne can no longer whatever it is they do at me.
To answer Kusaragi's question, yes, I rather like cake.
I will impregnate you with my head!
Next is 49 words.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:26 pm
49. "I will impregnate you with my head!" Yikes...
Speaking of cake, it sort of reminds me of that Little Britain Sketch with the Fat Fighters lady "ohh I just LOVE the cake!"
And then there's Andy and Lou (Yeah I know) and Carol Beer (Computer says no) Love them!  

Black Cat Hamlet

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:22 pm

I think I hear lighting outside... I just listened to a song about an old lady turning into a monster and killing everybody, because everyone knows that you can't trust old people ^.^
Now it's going on to that song from Sweeney Todd where Sweeney and Perelli are having a contest.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:21 pm
51. Wow, you certainly listen to happy music! seriously, people sing about just about everything in the world.

I'm not saying there aren't good songs of course. Songs from The Killers (somebody told me) and Savage Garden (Affirmation) are all brilliant. Is there anyone else with any favourate songs? Got great songs?  

Black Cat Hamlet

Vindictive Vampiress

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:20 pm
52. I have several. I love the song "How Can I Live" by Ill nino. They're a spanish death metal band. Look them up on youtube. Another favorite of mine is "My Alcoholic Friends" by Dresden Dolls. But beware, that song has questionable content. There's one part that implies that she's a whore.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:04 am
53. (Revived from death.) I fear that my iPod will lose it's playlists because I might have to replace it in the near future. I Bought a new carrying case for it today, (Well Aretoo did) but it's the wrong size. I would miss every last song in it if that were the case.

Let's try to raise another one ^_^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:56 pm
People can no longer cover their eyes.

54. This seems like it might be interesting, although I am not used to counting words as I type. But, I suppose I shall give it a good try. Ahem, (yes, I am counting ahem as a word, both times) This reminds me of filling in words for long school papers in junior high school.

If this disturbs you, then walk away.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:31 pm
55. I have a sad bit of announcement, my brain, as we know it, has been ultimately....what's the word? Lost for all eternity? Anywho, my fav songs are "Tonight, Tonight, Tonight" by Beat Crusaders, "Sanctuary" by Utada Hikaru, "Becoming Insane" by Infected Mushroom (Which is an Arabian Techno Band) These are my last five words...  

Hadaka Kyoujin

Shirtless Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers