Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
How do yuo make alot of money?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Servant_Boy92

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:21 am
Please Answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:26 pm
I make alot of gold from buying and selling on the market.  

Touching Hair

Enduring Regular

Menardi9

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:44 am
what chris said, and if you get an evolving item on its early stages, you can wait for it to evolve to max, and sell it for alot of money (this takes alot of time though). make posting, voting in the arenas, and commenting friends a daily ruitine. dont forget the daily chances too  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:51 pm
Whats an evolving item??
lol im new  

Tysman

Kilgimet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:00 am
Tysman
Whats an evolving item??
lol im new

If you go to the home page and "x" out (click on the x in the upper right hand corner of the panel that says "play, share, hang", you'll see a panel that read bundlemania. If you click on it, a window will open up and some evolving items for sale will be shown. Tht's about the only way I know of getting to those items. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:35 pm
well for quick cash like if u wanna get something thats like 1-6k or somethin i suggest booty grab  

o_Onewpickle

ICrucify_ZoyaI

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:45 am
tengQ~ 4r d sugGestioN~

▌♪.. ♥._.♥._.♥._.♥._.♥ ..♪ ▌  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:38 pm
XxBloodstonexX
well for quick cash like if u wanna get something thats like 1-6k or somethin i suggest booty grab

how do u booty grab?  

MARWIO

fillabunny2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:37 pm
NINJA_A_ZOID
XxBloodstonexX

how do u booty grab?

It's a game that you'll sometimes see available when people have their aquariums in their signatures. The aquarium will show the Booty Grab logo and there will be a button to start a game 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:29 am
Sell any unwanted items in the market. If you're lucky you may have some items in your inventory worth a few thousand gold. Just be sure to sell them for the lowest price listed and you'll make money. I just made thousands in a matter of minutes by selling my unwanted items in the market.  

MaetharanelTeleunya

Wealthy Partier

9,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

koole96

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:37 pm
well, u can always selll ur unwanted items on the marketplace, or sell them back to the stores...(for half price of course). The marketplace is the birthplace of all great moneymakers on gai. so spread ur wings and make ur way there rite now. u can also trade items to ur friends for gold. some r willing to practically pay their souls for certain items. if u can find em, u can also buy the valuable cash cards at ur local wal mart or 7/11. this makes it easier to buy the expensive cash shop items for a great deal. i hope my post helped. if u hav any other questions, all ya gotta do is post anothr question in da forum or ask me at my personal gaia profile, koole96.  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:33 am
Turn over items that you get from your tank and daily chance and from Skittles World (World>Sponsored Worlds>Skittles World).

By turning over I mean that when I am in my inventory I click on my inventory tab then click organize inventory. If a item has any store value it will be displayed and you can sell it while in that screen for half price.

Also look at the announcements/events for a chance for a poll or free item. I am still fairly new (under a 100 days), but I played the Easter event and sold the slippers I won for a lot of money.

Last, maybe buy or ask for a cash card as a gift. People will pay a lot for cash items in the marketplace.  

purpumoon

Sparkly Bilge rat

14,350 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

SakuraiAbby

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:54 am
Chris doesnt love you
I make alot of gold from buying and selling on the market.

Not only surprised ...we can make money by click daily chance on the right of your avatar...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:28 pm
This guide should help you a lot. It's a list of ways to make gold on gaia.  

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

MoxRavager

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:08 am
I buy RIG's and sell them several months after they leave the Cash shop.

You need gold to do this but can make millions.  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games