Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
The Forgotten World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting?
  Stupid.
  Cool.~
View Results

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:07 pm
"Of course." Lily said. She touched its nose and pointed at Gavin. It barked cheerfully and sat by Gavin's side.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:29 pm
Gavin smiled.
"Thank you. I will see how he acts, then name him, as the indians did. They named their children after their actions. I will treat this pet as it is my child." he said. "I appreciate your kindness"  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:02 pm
Lily smiled. "That's what did...in my head. I never said it to him so he won't have a name. In my head, I named him Kyo because he's loyal, playful, and obedient." she said. "In this case, these three...the one with a small black spot on him is Daisuke for is kind nature. The one with one ear always perked up is named Ruki for her rough attitude. The one with the shortest tail's name is Minami for her shy and loving nature."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:44 am
"Those are nice names." Gavin picked up a stick. He looked at his dog.
"Do you like to play?" He sat and barked once. He threw the stick. The dog stayed.
"Well...Go get it boy!" Gavin said, and the dog ran, and sat down. "Hand it to me." He dropped it in Gavins hands.
"He listens well." Then he told the dog to stand on his legs. He stood up briefly and waited for him to command him to stop, and when he did, he sat on his bottom.
"The dog, he listens to my commands, when I command. Hes so-- I know what I will name him....Patience." and Patience had embraced the name as if it were already his.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:01 am
"That's a very nice name!" Lily said. She looked around the forest. "Ruki, can you please hollow out more trees?" she asked petting her head. Ruki gave a very loud bark and took off with amazing speed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:02 pm
"I'll go home now. Again, thanks fo Patience" Gavin said.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:01 pm
"It's no problem." Lily said, smiling. "I'm going to continue my walk now, it's very hot now, isn't it?" she said, walking away  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:58 am
"Yes...it is." Gavin walked to the cold springs with Patience. "You can get a drink here, it's our water supply....natures, water supply."
Patience took a drink while Gavin put some water in a water bottle. He took a drink, and Patience stopped drinking.
"Let's go to the cabin, Patience."  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

Yuuki96

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:24 am
Ruki came running back, tail wagging. "Ruki, Daisuke, Minami. Let's go out for a walk." The three dogs barked cheerfully and went along side her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:21 am
(((Awwz, had fun with the RP but I'm killing Gavin off ;'[[ )))

Gavin walked in the woods. He heard the buzzing of a chainsaw. He saw a tree falling towards him.
"Ahh!" And Gavin jumped away. A gunshot was heard, and a searing pain went in his arm.
"Why is this happening??" Gavin asked. Then, he was confronted by the person who attempted to kill him.
"Why?" Gavin said. The man was wearing a black cloak, and had a pale face. "D...D...Death? Why me?" he asked once more.
"It is your time, you weren't meant to live so long. You had great expiriences and had great friends." Death answered with a cold, hollow voice.
"One friend though...But a great one..." Gavin answered.
"Exactly. She should know that you have to go at sometime. Goodbye Gavin, last survivor!" and Death swung his scythe.
"No!" Gavin cried, as the scythe unscathed him, but its magic still killed him.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:45 pm
Name: nani slight
Appearance: hispanicish short 5'8'' blue eyes that grow silver when sad black hair with silver strands
Personality: shy but loving speaks her mind when is needed easily irritated but welcoming
Job:none
Bio: when she was little her mother would say that she was special until one day her mother disappears and she starts a search to find her leaving fireflies behind
How you are going to recreate Eulalia: bring light to the worlds while searching for mother
Other:

sees boy in forest. "what must i do ?"she thinks she sees a man look back and hides in a tree till it leaves. runz into town. "HELP!!"  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff