Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
PMS D:< Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pms
  doesn't effect me! I have a pen0r (lucky!!! D:< )
  makes me act like the spawn of satan >:[
View Results

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:33 pm
Yeah, I tried the whole waiting hand and foot on a girl on her period thing with my last girlfriend, I ended up spending most of my time just sitting around while she went to the bathroom. xd

It's best to just let them have fun with their time of the month, nothing I've ever tried has helped other than that.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:41 pm
[Tsukasa567]
Yeah, I tried the whole waiting hand and foot on a girl on her period thing with my last girlfriend, I ended up spending most of my time just sitting around while she went to the bathroom. xd

It's best to just let them have fun with their time of the month, nothing I've ever tried has helped other than that.

tsukasa!

i didn't know you were a guy!

rofl  

WastelandMama
Crew

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:42 pm
bluegrass cat
[Tsukasa567]

tsukasa!

rofl
Well, I feel quite loved. xd

Although, I guess it's to be expected, if anyone actually watched .Hack, the assumption would be easy to make.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:43 pm
bluegrass cat
[Tsukasa567]

tsukasa!

rofl

omg I just had the biggest laughing fit of my entire life!

why do you think I call him Willums? xDDDD

EDIT: .Hack....?

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:17 pm
teh sexiful nerdy
bluegrass cat
[Tsukasa567]

tsukasa!

rofl

idk. people have weird a** nicks on here all the time that make no sense!

xd tsukasa, i totally adore you! it was SO the hack thing. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:58 pm

dot hack
.hack//

Or however you want to type it, is an anime and manga, that has a well-liked series of games, I think one per hack season thing (IE pokemon indigo, jhoto...) .hack has signs, roots and others I don't know.

Never read it, nor seen enough of the adult swim epps, but it's a manga/anime about MMORPG and then, of course, ramndom super antural mysteries.

Wikipedia search bar for Firefox (Fx), that should help you you want to know more.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:34 am
bluegrass cat
teh sexiful nerdy
bluegrass cat
[Tsukasa567]

tsukasa!

rofl

mines make sense though D:

they're mostly derived from RL names of the people :]

and to go back to the subject of PMS I have a fun pic xD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:11 am
bluegrass cat
teh sexiful nerdy
bluegrass cat
[Tsukasa567]

tsukasa!

rofl

Haha, I figured that it was. Most people either know where it comes from, or assume that I misspelled su casa and mashed the words together.  

tsukasa_the_quiet

VintageBot

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:07 am
I been getting my period the same time as my mother. so my brother has to put up with both of us for a week! haha, he does all the chores and errands and he cant even complain when we yell at him anyway...  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff