Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
I hate heart to heart conversations >.> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Head like a...
  POLL!
View Results

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:30 pm
Iconised Ghost
Angie moo
I hate when people consider me fragile, because my emotions are all whacked. It really bothers me its like I want to kick them in the knee when they call me that. sweatdrop I also hate heart to heart conversations actuallay what I really hate is when you have to tell someone and your completely afraid of there reaction. Like for example I was afraid of telling my boyfriend and mother that I'm planning on not going to college next year due to lack of scholarships and car.

I know what you mean, i constantly fear peoples reactions, even for dumb little things sad

OMG me too! I was afraid to tell my friends about my murderous nightmares because...nevermind. xd You don't wanna get me into that again...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:54 pm
Midori Hayashi
Iconised Ghost
Angie moo
I hate when people consider me fragile, because my emotions are all whacked. It really bothers me its like I want to kick them in the knee when they call me that. sweatdrop I also hate heart to heart conversations actuallay what I really hate is when you have to tell someone and your completely afraid of there reaction. Like for example I was afraid of telling my boyfriend and mother that I'm planning on not going to college next year due to lack of scholarships and car.

I know what you mean, i constantly fear peoples reactions, even for dumb little things sad

OMG me too! I was afraid to tell my friends about my murderous nightmares because...nevermind. xd You don't wanna get me into that again...

lol im afraid to tell people that Im going to walk to the shops xd let alone something as serious as nightmares  

Iconised Ghost

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:47 pm
Midori Hayashi
Iconised Ghost
Angie moo

bu-but you piqued my interest! gonk

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:58 pm
Ahah, I would've considered myself fragile up until last year.

Girlfriend broke up with me. I pretty much gave up on everything in life after that. But then my mom forced me to join Football as soon as I joined Highschool.

And I loved it. I'm in Track now and I would consider myself quite a popular jock around school surprised  

xthumbtack

Familiar Explorer

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:53 am
I have heart-to-heart conversations with my friends all the time, and I've never once been called "fragile." My friends open up to me every bit as much as I open up to them.

My parents are another story...O_o;; Even now I still feel very uncomfortable sharing "heart to heart" things with them...especially my dad and stepmom. My mom is a little easier.

I have felt a little blah, but that's mostly because I keep staying up like this. ^^;; My own fault.

And Egga, I don't get your parent's rules on college...what's wrong with community or state, and why do they want you a certain distance away?

bluegrass made a lot of good points. People do need to work for what they get. I'm fortunate enough that I got grants and scholarships that covered all my tuition and books. My dad also bought me a car for graduation from high school, and he has mostly paid my car insurance. I'm really, really grateful to him, and he's always willing to give me gas money...though I try to not take it, unless I'm getting really desperate...because I do feel bad about taking money from him. It's not like he's anywhere near rich. ._.

And on the opposite side of things, parents who use their kids to fulfill themselves are teh suck...those me me me types. My friend Jessica has a mother like that. She has been working since freshman year of high school at a local pizza place paying for pretty much all of her own things. Her mother stopped working at some point and Jessica has been paying for groceries and rent. Her brother helps out a little. And then her mother bitches about her for not being responsible, not contributing enough, etc.... It pisses me off so much. b***h needs to get a job. She's far from incapable of working, and she hasn't even attempted to get a job. She does go to the community college, but if kids who are barely on their feet can work and still go to school, she can at least get a part-time job.

/vent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:42 am
aprilness
I have heart-to-heart conversations with my friends all the time, and I've never once been called "fragile." My friends open up to me every bit as much as I open up to them.

My parents are another story...O_o;; Even now I still feel very uncomfortable sharing "heart to heart" things with them...especially my dad and stepmom. My mom is a little easier.

I have felt a little blah, but that's mostly because I keep staying up like this. ^^;; My own fault.

And Egga, I don't get your parent's rules on college...what's wrong with community or state, and why do they want you a certain distance away?

bluegrass made a lot of good points. People do need to work for what they get. I'm fortunate enough that I got grants and scholarships that covered all my tuition and books. My dad also bought me a car for graduation from high school, and he has mostly paid my car insurance. I'm really, really grateful to him, and he's always willing to give me gas money...though I try to not take it, unless I'm getting really desperate...because I do feel bad about taking money from him. It's not like he's anywhere near rich. ._.

And on the opposite side of things, parents who use their kids to fulfill themselves are teh suck...those me me me types. My friend Jessica has a mother like that. She has been working since freshman year of high school at a local pizza place paying for pretty much all of her own things. Her mother stopped working at some point and Jessica has been paying for groceries and rent. Her brother helps out a little. And then her mother bitches about her for not being responsible, not contributing enough, etc.... It pisses me off so much. b***h needs to get a job. She's far from incapable of working, and she hasn't even attempted to get a job. She does go to the community college, but if kids who are barely on their feet can work and still go to school, she can at least get a part-time job.

/vent

They say community and state "aren't good enough for me". What the ********? I get good grades, and I'm ambitious, but I'm not a genius. Whatever...And my mom doesn't want me close because she thinks I'll come and visit her every weekend.
I wanted to think about applying for this really good school that's about an hour away from us, it's Ivy League, and she said no because it's too close. xd

On a side note, 7-12 were the worst years of my life, and since about seventh grade everything has slowly been getting better and better.  

MonsieurSponge

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:50 am
Metalic_Noodles
Midori Hayashi
Iconised Ghost
Angie moo

~Metalic_Noodles

lol, ok then. How about this...
[In white text, for squeamish people's safety xD]
I had a dream the other night that I was in my neighborhood, and It was night time. I was walking around with Ace, and we heard a noise. A guy jumps out of a bush with a gun, and shoots Ace. She screams a scream that is so terrible, I can't even describe it. She falls over, blood gushing from her head, and is thrashing around on the ground. I cry hysterically, and he points the gun at my mom (who suddenly appears). She is shot too, and she falls over screaming for mercy, and him not to shoot me. Ace is dead by then, and mom is choking on her own blood.
End of white text.
I am shaking now, after writing that.

I have also had dreams involving other forms of murder I do not wish to speak of. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:06 am
Midori Hayashi
Metalic_Noodles
Midori Hayashi
Iconised Ghost
Angie moo

~Metalic_Noodles

I had a dream the other night that I was in my neighborhood, and It was night time. I was walking around with Ace, and we heard a noise. A guy jumps out of a bush with a gun, and shoots Ace. She screams a scream that is so terrible, I can't even describe it. She falls over, blood gushing from her head, and is thrashing around on the ground. I cry hysterically, and he points the gun at my mom (who suddenly appears). She is shot too, and she falls over screaming for mercy, and him not to shoot me. Ace is dead by then, and mom is choking on her own blood.
End of white text.

I have also had dreams involving other forms of murder I do not wish to speak of. sweatdrop

I had a dream where I murdered my entire family except my little sister, my niece and nephew. I took those three and raised them not to completely suck arse like I felt the rest of my family did. I told my mother that one day when we were fighting.....she took my shopping the next day and out to lunch. Saving her own skin I guess.  

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:56 pm
Midori Hayashi

End of white text.

O__O and I thought my imagination coercing me to half-kill my characters over and over until the character becomes boring was bad. (I create characters in my head, writing them a story. Mostly based on existing worlds, like an anime, so I don't bother writing them down, and it gets repetitive, ending up half dead two a chapter would be a boring book after a while, and without a real end. ^.^; )

Pineapple... that's... scary, that your mom would think you'd actually do that.

I guess we all have our dark sides that show themselves to us in different ways?

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:43 pm
Midori Hayashi
Metalic_Noodles
Midori Hayashi
Iconised Ghost
Angie moo

~Metalic_Noodles

End of white text.

Wow that is frightening. I had a dream that people were digging their own graves, but i wont say who they were because im a bit superstitious like that >.<

pineapple: its kinda funny that your mum did that in your dream xd but it was probably a lot scarier when you were actually dreaming it  

Iconised Ghost

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces