Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
RANDOM ENCOUNTER *doo dee lee doo dee lee doo!* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A wild Ph33r appeared
  Throw pokeball
  Run away
View Results

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:50 am
Dr Entropy
D: I take it you don't play online do you? TT-TT Damn

Me and Blue have been fighting each other....he kicked my a** all but one time gonk

Edit: Oh wait nvm. I thought it was your Wii xD

try fighting him when hes really sleepy

8D thats how I beat him

... i think the next round he beat me though D: ... he had woken up...

I play pokemanz all the time... D: unfortunately im doing the whole moving thing so i will be unable to connect and battle or do anything ;_; its to bad because that would have been fun....

DONT BATTLE LUIS/CHURRLO HE CHEATS!!!!

>W>  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:05 am
I played The first version... Pokemon Yellow? And Pokemon Red. Then Gold and Silver came out and I played a bit. Then Ruby, etc. came out and I saw the pokemons and was like, wtf? They keep getting more and more ridiculous. Then I stopped playing altogether. Now I only play the Blue Rescue Team or something like that in my DS. xD I've got the cubone.  

Luneatha

Devoted Loverboy

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:22 am
Red is my favorite version evah. Back in the good ol' days when there wasn't 300+ different kinds of Pokemonz...I don't even know where they are with number now actually. I lost interest after Pokemon Gold.

When the games first hit the US I got red and my little sister got Yellow...then at one point she got Blue. I wasn't crazy about Yellow coz..well it was meant to follow the show and I hated that show with a burning passion. I didn't like that you couldn't evolve your Pikachu and that you had to just catch its evolution..Raichu?

Then we got Gold and Silver, then Ruby and Sapphire, but I didn't really play my Ruby, there were just too many Pokemon to be worthwhile for me and I didn't like them nearly as much as the original 151.
whee  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:46 pm
Knitterz
Dr Entropy
D: I take it you don't play online do you? TT-TT Damn

Me and Blue have been fighting each other....he kicked my a** all but one time gonk

Edit: Oh wait nvm. I thought it was your Wii xD

try fighting him when hes really sleepy

8D thats how I beat him

... i think the next round he beat me though D: ... he had woken up...

I play pokemanz all the time... D: unfortunately im doing the whole moving thing so i will be unable to connect and battle or do anything ;_; its to bad because that would have been fun....

DONT BATTLE LUIS/CHURRLO HE CHEATS!!!!

>W>

Wait, is this Pokemon or Smash bros your talking about? O.o  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Artanus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:28 pm
aprilness
Red is my favorite version evah. Back in the good ol' days when there wasn't 300+ different kinds of Pokemonz...I don't even know where they are with number now actually. I lost interest after Pokemon Gold.

When the games first hit the US I got red and my little sister got Yellow...then at one point she got Blue. I wasn't crazy about Yellow coz..well it was meant to follow the show and I hated that show with a burning passion. I didn't like that you couldn't evolve your Pikachu and that you had to just catch its evolution..Raichu?

Then we got Gold and Silver, then Ruby and Sapphire, but I didn't really play my Ruby, there were just too many Pokemon to be worthwhile for me and I didn't like them nearly as much as the original 151.
whee

NO! You could evolve Pikachu. With a thunder stone. It just didn't follow you around anymore.
===================

I'm a pokemon nerd. I Luvels them.

If you have Diamond or Pearl, Gimme your friend code!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:33 pm
I have all the Pokemons for the handhelds that are actual Pokemon games.
I get addicted to it. It's just awesome.  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:34 pm
churrlo
I love pokemon diamond gonk It was my best friend all summer... I've played it like 280 hours and I've caught 449 pokemon xd I just need a few more D:< *lame*
I want my cake...
Wow... I remember back when pokemon only had 150 and they could make the coolest rap about it.
L Lawliet...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:43 pm
Komui Lee XII
churrlo
I love pokemon diamond gonk It was my best friend all summer... I've played it like 280 hours and I've caught 449 pokemon xd I just need a few more D:< *lame*
I want my cake...
Wow... I remember back when pokemon only had 150 and they could make the coolest rap about it.
L Lawliet...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hee hee. I used to love that rap xD

I own Silver, Ruby, and Sapphire. I'd like to have yellow, but I can't find it anymore. At least not in the stores, anyway. I hope to get Diamond or Pearl soon, but I still don't know which one I want.  

hotbabe125

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:43 pm
the wii online: no talking and no fun!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:30 pm
I battle over wifi with pokemon with naughty names, like my Wobbuffette I name pen0r.

XD  

mutilations

Luneatha

Devoted Loverboy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:00 pm
Hmmm... I never name my pokemons. Coz I train almost all of them and I don't think I can make up 150+ different names. xp  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff