Welcome to Olive Garden!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ember McLain Remember

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:15 pm
Here is your menu:

You may order an appizter, soup or salad, entree, and dessert. Comes with bervage and breadsticks. To order, post "Me likey breadsticks!" then your order. Our chefs will whip it up for you.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:10 am
((Now this is an odd one. I was hoping it would be a satire on working in a chain restaurant, like Waiting, but an RP. Anyway, sounds like it could be fun. I think I'll spice this up and be a host.))

He stands behind the podium at the entrance to the place, eying the slacking waiters waitresses as he straightens his tie.  

WiskersThCatfish

Slim95
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:23 am
((Heh, I'm with Jim. This is, indeed, an odd one. I'm totally in. Since there aren't many...rules...given.... I spose I'll just wing it?))

Isabelle marched crisply through the front doors, lips pursed and back rigid to the point of being arched. Her navy blue cardigan and long skirt rustled slightly as she moved, the sound of clothes that were clean to the point of obsession, and her stilettos clicked pertly. The tight, brunette bun clinging to the back of her head did not yield to movement. At all.

"You're doing great," she silently told herself, clutching a clipboard to her chest tightly. "It's all about looking the part. You have to look business, or they'll take you to be a pushover. Just keep your chin up and your face sour, Isabelle White. You're doing grea-"

With a loud "SNAP!", one of her pristine black heels collapsed beneath her, sending her tumbling to the side like a falling sequoia, her arms flying above her head and face frozen in slightly wide-eyed bitterness...

Glancing at the damage to her brand new shoes, her mouth dropped open slightly, a frustrated curse spilling from it before she could compose herself once more. "Oh....FRUITCAKE!"

There was only a moment of hesitation as she analyzed, with much embarassement, what had just happened. Springing back up as quickly as was possible, with as much crispness as was possible, she snatched the offending heel from the ground and hobbled onward. She stopped at the podium, gazing at the host with steely blue eyes, a foot tapping irritatedly.

"My name is Isabelle White, and I am the health inspector today," she annunciated.

She resisted the urge to sigh sadly. "The health inspector of Olive Garden... You didn't work your way vigorously through culinary arts school to be the health inspector of Olive Garden...."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:24 am
"Ah" James chirped from behind his little counter. <******** ******** ********> his innards screamed as his brain worked frantically for a procedure. Manager's out... uncalled checkup... seat them, serve them, and hope we keep our license... "Stars..." He said absentmindedly. "Stars... stars and garters! Let me find you a table! Or would you rather explore the other facilities first? I'm sure you'll find everything in order, and I can give you the full tour personally..."

I hope they sprayed under the ovens today... He tried to smile along. "Oh! forgive me! My name is James O'Takk, I'm..." He glances around for a second before finishing "General Manager." He holds out a hand for a shake, hoping this woman couldn't see him sweating.  

WiskersThCatfish

Kaleopaa

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 2:09 pm
-busts throw doors, summersalts over table and crashes into wall right infront of regester- ow, well that didnt go quiet as planned -looks from left to right at all of the custemers stareing- eek um...THIS IS A STICK UP!!! NOW SOME ONE OPEN THE REGESTER!!! -reaches for gun holster and relises the gun isnt there, relising that ive dropped the gun behind the table ive summersalted over- -looks at waitress eyeing the gun and dives for it-  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:58 pm
"Excuse me? How long is the w--" Abbie paused inside the door just long enough to register the man diving for the gun. "WAIT!"

Abbie launched herself on top of the man reaching for the gun, pinning his wrists in her grip. Don't let go, don't let go...whatever happens, don't let go! Abbie wrapped her legs around the man on the floor, using her weight to keep him from getting away. Blowing a strand of her short brown hair from her eyes as she pinned the man to the floor, Abbie took note a man and woman by the counter.

"Well, don't just gawk. Help me already!"  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:15 pm
(( ))

Connell glanced from where he stood, watching essentially nothing. He stared at the same place in the wall for what seemed like hours, though it was only a few minutes. The periods of down time on the job was usually the worse part, at least in his eyes. He didn't mind the people too much, and he loved to see what the chefs made, but the waiting and the lack of action, it drove him antsy. He turned his head at the right time though to see some woman tackle another man who yelled something about his stick being up.

"W... Whoa!" He said as he ran over, dashing past the counter guy and pulling the guy off the girl, unknowingly knocking down and clumsily kicking the gun out of the way. "Now, now... I understand that his stick is up, but that's no reason to tackle him, ma'am!" He said frankly, oblivious to what actually happened. "You need to act with the etiquette and manners of a woman at all times!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:42 pm
With a roll of her eyes, Abbie stooped and picked up the wayward gun.

"Hello? He said it was a stick up, like a robbery. Sheesh!" She snorted and pointed the gun at the would be robber. "You should be glad I didn't act with the etiquette and manners of a woman, or someone could have been shot."

Abbie looked a little sheepish. "Well, thanks for pulling him off me, he was kind of heavy."  

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Sentama Lin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:53 pm
Connell looked at the guy blankly for a few moments. His mind just didn't register that the gun holster, his clothing, the commotion, and the other weird oddities of his costume equaled robber. After all, of all places to rob, why an Olive Garden.

"He's... a robber...?" He said with the innocence of a simpleton. "So he didn't have his stick up then. Well in that case..."

With a quick grasp of the man's wrists he jerked him out of the door and literally kicked him into the parking lot. "I'm sorry about all this, ma'am." He said, regaining his work composure, which, for some reason, he performed well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:05 am
Abbie slipped the gun in her purse with a smile. "No problem. I just hope this means I don't have to wait for an hour for a table."  

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
RP/Game

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items