Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
SO THIS ONE TIME AT FBLA CAMP....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hfkjhnbck ,mgbh
  naked
View Results

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:42 pm
So I just got back from state conference [camp] and it was pretty darned fun.

It was up in Bellevue, WA and we stayed at literally the fanciest hotel in town. It was pretty awesome.

I got to go to the paper source and find sealing wax stamps

I competed in Accounting I and Client Service.

Aaron placed in Impromptu Speaking and gets to go to nationals in Atlanta, GA though he's not sure he really wants to.

The hotel had really comfy beds.

The mall was really expensive but huge.

We got a charter bus on the way up there and it was fun :]

But yea, totally worth the money.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:44 pm
I love comfy hotels. They make me forget about how many filthy prostitutes have laid in them xD My dream vacation would be to go to that fancy Atlantis hotel in the Bahamas.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:12 pm
my dream hotel is the one in Dubai with all the fire and water and the water theme park thing mrgreen it costs your soul a night, but i can dream whee

That sounds really cool tsn! how did you in accounting and client service?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:12 pm
Dr Entropy
I love comfy hotels. They make me forget about how many filthy prostitutes have laid in them xD My dream vacation would be to go to that fancy Atlantis hotel in the Bahamas.

ah thanks. now I'm imagining nasty secks in the bed I sleeped in D:  

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Luneatha

Devoted Loverboy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:56 pm
Sounds fun. It's been a while since I last went on a vacation and slept in a nice hotel. ninja Haha, don't worry about it too much. I'm sure they change and wash the sheets daily. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:53 am
Sounds fun ^^ Our State competitions aren't until May but I'm not going because it conflicts with AP testing gonk Even though they offer it on sight... it's too stressful so I am staying hehe. How did you do?  

churrlo

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:40 am
teh sexiful nerdy

Aaron placed in Impromptu Speaking and gets to go to nationals in Atlanta, GA though he's not sure he really wants to.

Ya'll could come see me. xd That sounded like some fun. I have always wanted to go on conference trips like that...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:33 pm
That sounds so good. >_< I think the closest thing to a nice hotel that I've been to is the Embassy suites cause a friend of mine has family working there and it was really nice, specially since there was a beach right there. West Gates is a resort I went to for a week and it was really nice, too. I can't wait for summer to start. domokun

Been to plenty motels, but those gross me out a bit cause they always make me think of getaways for criminals and cheating wives and husbands...  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items