Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
??? Ring. (for people out of "the loop") Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rings already?
  there only in alpha!
View Results

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:33 am
Question 1: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (yea not really a question just wanted to laugh)

Question 2: I WANT TO TAKE POTTERY AS A CLASS IN HIGHSCHOOL! WTF AMERICA SUCKS>!

Question 3:WHY AM I YELLING?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:48 pm
i see we stayed on topic.

@ saku:

answer #1: HARHARHAR.

answer #2: GO BACK TO JAPAN YOU COMMUNIST!

answer #3: because i said so.

@bluegrass: cell phone text's are the new notes! xD  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:42 pm
bluegrass cat
lol, he's gonna be aggravated when he comes home and reads that i told one of his goofy stories on him.

xd but truthfully, i have a whole assload of stories like that about him...i mean, normally, he's far more graceful and coordinated than i am, but every once in a while its like his brain just says "******** it! arms! legs! do whatever you want!" and its hilarious.

rofl

uh...love you, honey. heart please don't eat me! sweatdrop

rofl this is one of those stories where you get your non gaia friends to read it and even they laugh. Not that i did that or anything... ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:52 pm
Iconised Ghost
That is incredibly funny, cute and worrying all at the same time 4laugh Worrying because this is they kind of person that gets in the US army xd but more cute and funny mrgreen Now when ever i see him online i will only be able to think of this. His reputation is ruined 4laugh

The army turned me into the badass that I am today.

*sigh*

I guess no one has seen the movie hitch??? When you actually like someone you turn into a frikkin bumbling no coordinationed idiot.

@JFM: When have we ever stayed on topic??  

angel_half82
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:19 pm
angel_half82
Iconised Ghost
That is incredibly funny, cute and worrying all at the same time 4laugh Worrying because this is they kind of person that gets in the US army xd but more cute and funny mrgreen Now when ever i see him online i will only be able to think of this. His reputation is ruined 4laugh

*sigh*

I guess no one has seen the movie hitch??? When you actually like someone you turn into a frikkin bumbling no coordinationed idiot.

Aw but i cant see you as a badass anymore because now you just seem like a big softy with a hard outer shell ^_^ I have seen hitch, but the story is still amusing mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:24 pm
Iconised Ghost
angel_half82
Iconised Ghost

*sigh*

Aw but i cant see you as a badass anymore because now you just seem like a big softy with a hard outer shell ^_^ I have seen hitch, but the story is still amusing mrgreen

That's okay by me. When your wife is in the same guild things like this tend to come out.  

angel_half82
Crew

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:07 pm
SakuChwan

Question 2: I WANT TO TAKE POTTERY AS A CLASS IN HIGHSCHOOL! WTF AMERICA SUCKS>!

You can't take pottery in high school? I don't think that's America's fault, because I took pottery in high school. >_> And I live in the good ol' US....

And that story was classic, bluegrass. ^^

My only question was did he bleed when he fell? D: Because that sounded like quite the fall.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:13 pm
aprilness
SakuChwan

You can't take pottery in high school? I don't think that's America's fault, because I took pottery in high school. >_> And I live in the good ol' US....

My only question was did he bleed when he fell? D: Because that sounded like quite the fall.

I did not bleed. biggrin  

angel_half82
Crew

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:42 pm
angel_half82
aprilness
SakuChwan

I did not bleed. biggrin

pffft, angel doesn't bleed.

he, like chuck norris, simply chooses to secrete various bodily fluids at will.

rofl

and omg saku, i went to hs in kentucky. we had pottery and you could even be an "art independent" where all you DID all day was study art and do art...

i mean, they were incredibly obnoxious know-it-alls who hogged the wheel whenever us regular kiddos were trying to take class, but whatever. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:55 pm
angel_half82
aprilness
SakuChwan

I did not bleed. biggrin

Oh good. Because that would have made things less funny.  

Pachelbel Canon

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces