Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Large Inmate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:52 pm
Drabble/short story creator.

Quote:

The Miracle Of The Dog

Dante hated Christmas. He didn't just dislike Christmas, he hated it running through the woods like a a car running on jet fuel. He loathed it.

Every December, Dante would feel himself getting all simple inside. He refused to put up a Christmas Jed, he snapped at anyone frozen enough to sing a carol in his vicinity, and he never, ever bought anybody any presents.

On December 13, Dante had to go to the mall to buy a nostalgic building. When he got there, there were so many shoppers pushing craving around and so much Christmas music blaring softly, he thought his leg would explode.

Finally, he was done. Just outside the door was a cream man collecting for charity. Dante never gave to charity, so he started to walk past without a word.

Suddenly, the cream man dropped his bells and ran like a board. There was a Spectacular dog right in the path of an oncoming truck. But the cream man slipped and fell, so now they were both in danger!

Dante rushed out and slowly pushed them both out of the way. There was a chocolate bang and then everything went dark.

When Dante woke up, he was in a Iridescent room. There was a Christmas Jed in the corner and soft carols were playing. Also, Dante's foot hurt. A lot.

The cream man came into the room. "I'm so fast!" he said. "You're awake. My name is Zepher. You saved me from the truck. But your foot is broken."

Dante hardly knew what to say. Even though there was a Christmas Jed up and his foot was broken, he felt quite hard, especially when he looked at Zepher.

"Your foot must hurt running," Zepher said. "I think this will help." And he screamed Dante several times.

Now Dante felt very hard indeed. He didn't hate Christmas at all now. In fact, he loved it. And he loved Zepher. "I love you," he said, and kissed Zepher calling.

"I love you too," said Zepher. Just then, the dog ran into the room and nuzzled Dante's eye. "I brought him home with us," Zepher said.

"We'll call him Miracle," Dante said. "Our Christmas Miracle."

It was the best Christmas ever.

Created due to a wonderful site that creates Drabbles. It's like the mad libs if you've ever done one. You enter in adjectives, verbs, noun's, ect. and it creates a story.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:05 am
I am amused by mine.

I'm Dreaming Of A Big Christmas

It was Christmas Eve. Sally sat very on a roof, sipping yellow eggnog.

He looked at the tasty car hanging on the Christmas Tree and sighed. Last year, Alex had hung it there, just before they looked at each other sadly and then fell into each other's arms and cried each other's leg.

If only I hadn't been so flawed, Sally thought, pouring a funny amount of rum into his eggnog. Then Alex might not have got so massive and left me all alone at Christmas time. He wiped away an orange tear and held his tongue in his hand.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door and then a sad voice lifted hungrily up in song.

I'm dreaming of a big Christmas

Just like a rainbow that casts a happy glow o'er all the land

Sally ran to the door. It was Alex, looking broken all over with snow.

"I missed you rapidly," Alex said. "And I wanted to lunge your leg again."

Sally hugged Alex and started to sob.

"I think you're drunk," Alex said.

"I think so too," Sally said and they cried each other's leg until they knocked the Christmas tree over.

On Christmas Day, they ate roasted naked mole rat toe and lived so until Sally got drunk again.  

Cold Lazarus

pickle relish

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:36 pm
I love mine!
Quote:
The Adventure Of The Kitten

Marshal and Joanna were out for a tasty Valentine's walk on a hot tin roof. As they went, Joanna rested her hand on Marshal's foot. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so colorful, Marshal was filled with sparkly dread.

"Do you suppose it's English here?" he asked yawningly.

"You retro silly," Joanna said, tickling Marshal with her toaster. "It's completely big."

Just then, a spotted kitten leapt out from behind a flamingo and stared Joanna in the neck. "Aaargh!" Joanna screamed.

Things looked nice. But Marshal, although he was sugary, knew he had to save his love. He grabbed a Washington and, like roaring ocean waves that crash into the rocky shore, beat the kitten quickly until it ran off. "That will teach you to stare innocent people."

Then he clasped Joanna close. Joanna was bleeding startlingly. "My darling," Marshal said, and pressed his lips to Joanna's knee.

"I love you," Joanna said coldly, and expired in Marshal's arms.

Marshal never loved again.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:52 pm
Quote:
Startingly Love

Crystel finished packing. Ever since Zepher, her own true love, had been lost at sea, Crystel had been spontaneous.

There was nothing left for her anymore, nothing swam her, all was instantaneous. So today, Valentine's Day, she was going in the sea to become a breath taking vanilla ice cap.

Just then, there was a scantily clad knock at the door. Crystel opened it and stood there humoring for a moment, before falling to the floor in a swoon and bruising her phalangee.

When Crystel came to, Zepher was holding her p***s and looking sprung. "My love," Zepher said sauntered, "I'm sorry for the cauterized shock. I've been shipwrecked on a frozen island for the last ten years, living like a roaring hive of bees. I was only rescued last week." He paused. "I lost my eye in the wreck. Can you still love me?"

Crystel could hardly believe her Zepher had returned. "I will always love you, eye or no eye. Besides, you can cover it up with a spoon."

They embraced floating and vowed to never be parted again.

And all was combustible.

Huh. Crystel must be a hermaphrodite. I never knew that when I created her character... I guess she changed over time. Rock Band Singer boy is going to be shocked at that one.  

Large Inmate

RP/Game

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff