Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
EPIC FAILURE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do I fail?
  Yes, yes you do.
View Results

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:45 pm
angel_half82
What's a phone?? WTF? Do you strive to not make any sense what so ever when you post??

Asking what a phone is... isn't that just another internet meme?

I can't stand phones. Then mess with my internets, and then the actual use is a pain. I hate it! Is it too late to call? Is it too early to call? How to react when you are positive the other person, cordless phone or not, is on the toilet... How to end those long pauses when neither of you have anything to say, but feel you need an excuse to end the conversation... Oh, and the worst, when you don't talk with someone daily, you just repeat the same s**t to each other. So you zone out while the other person is talking, trying to recall what you already told the person and find anything new to talk about. stressed

Sadly, I have too many of those issues in face-to-face meetings too. >.<

I don't think I give advise, unless you count when my dog sits next to me on the couch and stares at me as asking 'where on my face am I most ticklish' and me blowing his ears and face as advise. o.O Or standing, glaring at him, instead of yelling at him for a fifth time to knock that s**t off.
~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:56 pm
Metalic_Noodles
angel_half82
What's a phone?? WTF? Do you strive to not make any sense what so ever when you post??

I've never heard of it if it is

Metalic_Noodles

I can't stand phones. Then mess with my internets, and then the actual use is a pain. I hate it! Is it too late to call? Is it too early to call? How to react when you are positive the other person, cordless phone or not, is on the toilet... How to end those long pauses when neither of you have anything to say, but feel you need an excuse to end the conversation... Oh, and the worst, when you don't talk with someone daily, you just repeat the same s**t to each other. So you zone out while the other person is talking, trying to recall what you already told the person and find anything new to talk about. stressed

I just ignore it if i think the other person is on the toilet while on the phone to me xd they're probably just trying to creep me out by making out that they are on the toilet, and i wont give them that satisfaction whee

Metalic_Noodles

I don't think I give advise, unless you count when my dog sits next to me on the couch and stares at me as asking 'where on my face am I most ticklish' and me blowing his ears and face as advise. =#57d5fa]
~Metalic_Noodles

Thats cute ^_^  

Iconised Ghost

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:34 pm
Iconised Ghost
Metalic_Noodles
angel_half82

I've never heard of it if it is

Metalic_Noodles

I just ignore it if i think the other person is on the toilet while on the phone to me xd they're probably just trying to creep me out by making out that they are on the toilet, and i wont give them that satisfaction whee

Metalic_Noodles

I don't think I give advise, unless you count when my dog sits next to me on the couch and stares at me as asking 'where on my face am I most ticklish' and me blowing his ears and face as advise. =#57d5fa]
~Metalic_Noodles

Thats cute ^_^

Ya, until my mouth is open and he descides to lick my face. xp My first 2-5 french kisses, I lost count. sweatdrop
Mouthwash is good.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:40 pm
eeeeeew xd ever since i found out what my friend's dog eats i never let a dog lick me xd  

Iconised Ghost

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:55 pm

My dog is too busy missing whatever he's trying to pee on, and dragging me around so he can piss off other dogs that the grossest things he's eaten are beef pizle and canned dog food.

He loves ice cream, he's picky about almost everything else, and I LOVE how he picks his vegis out, and just leaves them on or around his plate after eating everything else.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:34 pm
Metalic_Noodles
Iconised Ghost
I dont understand >.< do the universities fail for having difficult to use websites, or do you fail because you cant use them? Or both?

I fail, but my 'excuse' is that it's because the sites fail.

SakuChwan
I just learned the other day how to hack college websites and obtain grade/student info. twisted

Of course i would never use it to break the law....
just to find a hot date. xp

crying so cool...

angel_half82
LOLWUT? A new form of internet dating??

Internet colleges are a rip off anyway.

I'm talking about the real collage and university websites, not the net-only schools.

bluegrass cat
jfm567
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost

its been done before?

oh sure. happens a lot. 3nodding

its not that the admin's acct has been hacked, or even that their profile has been hacked. someone on the page where the popup comes up left a comment and within that comment is hidden code that makes the popup happen.

anyway, funniest comment there so far:

Rainbow_Bubbles_4ever
ok i think you guys need to step up cuz i keep getting hacked and yo guys aren't preventing it. reporting anybody or doing anything about it. at least give people gold when they get hacked

xd if you "keep getting hacked" then obviously you're doing something wrong, full of fail, and should be banned from teh internets. heart

i was just about to tell everyone what it was and how to do it but noooooo, someone else had to know about it. mad

domokun

xd hey, you're talking to someone who was legally hacking before all those silly anti-hax laws were passed!

in fact, my daddy and i used to have a lot of fun creating viruses and then uploading them onto each others computers to see if the other could figure out how to stop it in time. 3nodding and i quite clearly remember the whole "now, this is fine at home, but i don't want to catch you ever hacking another person's system, young lady!" speech when i was little. heart

((yes, i grew up in a strange, strange home...))

O.O *jumps into a time machine, and moves into your house 10 years ago*

What's a 'phone'?

lol, it was a lot longer than ten years ago that i was engaging in hacking wars with daddy.

rofl shiiiit, ten years ago @ this time i was stressing over decorations for senior prom because the junior class JUST HAD TO MAKE IT THE BEST PROM EVER, OKAY?!?!?

rolleyes  

WastelandMama
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:12 am
ten years ago i was starting intermediate school i think. Wow that feels so long ago and yet not so long ago at the same time xd Our proms/dances sucked a** rofl but we still turned up  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:26 am
bluegrass cat

lol, it was a lot longer than ten years ago that i was engaging in hacking wars with daddy.

rofl shiiiit, ten years ago @ this time i was stressing over decorations for senior prom because the junior class JUST HAD TO MAKE IT THE BEST PROM EVER, OKAY?!?!?

rolleyes

Really? I don't think my parents even had an over glorified type writer yet then. (Word processor thingy)

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas