wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:04 pm
Colday Frost Fang
Wut i can trade:
My items for the items i want
What you can donate:
Money, items, random friend invites, compliments heart
Oh, so you do in fact have 350,000,000 gold in either items, Pure gold, or a mixture of the two?
That Angelic Halo isn't going to be easy to say the least. (Especially since tektek merely rounds down to the last known price since no one sells them at all, which would give it no price whatsoever and could be sold for, well anything.)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:35 pm
hate to tell you this, but you'll never complete this quest, its hard enough for me to complete my chain wallet quest, and i need like 700k to do so.......  

Vertoew

Liberal Seeker

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:40 pm
Demon Slayer-Vertoew
hate to tell you this, but you'll never complete this quest, its hard enough for me to complete my chain wallet quest, and i need like 700k to do so.......
Hey, quests that have the end over a million gold aren't impossibe.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:06 pm
wellwisher
Demon Slayer-Vertoew

true, no one helps me out though, so, i gain all my gold on my own.......i've never gotten a donation on any of my other quests.......i usually just sell what items i really don't need, and i did that already......lol  

Vertoew

Liberal Seeker

5,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:26 pm
Demon Slayer-Vertoew
wellwisher
Demon Slayer-Vertoew

true, no one helps me out though, so, i gain all my gold on my own.......i've never gotten a donation on any of my other quests.......i usually just sell what items i really don't need, and i did that already......lol
I'm still selling the remaining 180K of items that i don't want, and I'll still be close to 400 million behind. I know impossible, and avatars that don't use items that are really expensive (see: 1 million and higher) are just not seen in the right mindset. all it takes is looking at the problem in a different way.
You see what you don't need and get rid of it, but what most people don't do, is wait and see waht they get rid of does. I traded a kiki when it was near 400K, the same as the Staff of the Angels at the time, terrible deal for me later on. I was traded a kiki, a million gold, and some other item for my kitsune mask, and immediately sold the kiki for 980K so I could get my Angelic pendant, good deal for me currently. Getting expensive Items is hard, but not at all impossibe, it just takes some thinking on the edge of the box instead of inside the boundaries.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:12 pm
mine is cooler ahha "why not?"  

x-Yuk-x

"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas