Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Are you earth friendly?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EARTH
  Needs a friend
  *Slowpoke.jpg* What's earth day/week?
View Results

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:30 pm
That would have been hilarious.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:34 pm
angel_half82
That would have been hilarious.

If i had knocked her it would have been. "Sorry i didnt see you there, you were moving so ******** slowly scream " But i didnt. Because im nice. And having killed peoples cigarettes before I know that depriving people of their fix is dangerous. And i didnt have time to kick her a** over it because i was late because she was so slow gonk  

Iconised Ghost

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:04 pm
You should have at least tapped her shoulder or something and said "excuse me I'm running late, could I get by?" or ******** inconsiderate people. It's just rude to inhibit people from their education while you're trying to kill yourself. >_>

I completely forgot about Earth Day. I saw a sign for it at school but it was early so I forgot about it fairly quickly. XD

I'm afraid that between Oz and I we produce a lot of trash...at least it sure seems that way, idk what's "average" for people to produce.

There's a 10 cent deposit on plastic, cans, and glass bottles here too, so we do definitely recycle all that. We turned in 70 bottles/cans today to get some snacks XD... So it's more for selfish reasons than anything. But I do always turn lights off when I leave rooms, we have those new energy-efficient light bulbs that angel was talking about as well, I definitely don't litter and I turn the tap off when I brush my teeth as well. I try not to waste water either. And I always use the recycling bins rather than the trash bins at school whenever possible when I'm disposing of waste.

Little stuff like that.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:15 pm
aprilness
You should have at least tapped her shoulder or something and said "excuse me I'm running late, could I get by?" or ******** inconsiderate people. It's just rude to inhibit people from their education while you're trying to kill yourself. >_>

I'll say! I just waited until the path got wider and then i gave her a glare and walked past. The worst thing is that i have most of my lectures in the hospital and all the cleaners and cooks and stuff sit on the stairs outside and smoke. So you have to walk through a carcinogenic cloud to get the hopsital. I hope that they put the lung centre on the ground floor stare

anyways over here recycling is pretty much the norm for paper and cans, plastic etc. So if you dont do it you're pretty square. PLus you have to pay to pput garbage out, but putting paper and plastic etc out to be taken away to be recycled is free. So its cheaper to recycle rather than put in the trash 3nodding  

Iconised Ghost

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces