Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Places you'd like to go. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:42 pm
Thanatos Phoenix
Iconised Ghost
Thanatos Phoenix
Lets see:

Finland - Kakslauttanen
New Zealand - Queenstown
Antelope Canyon, Arizona - USA
Chernobyl - Ukraine (As long as my sperms don´t get mutated)

Thats what I can think about now...

Queenstown is uber cool 3nodding Has a high suicide rate too apparently O_o go figure
Lots of creative ways to commit suicide there xd

True xd i think its because you have a lot of young people living in a tourist town- everything is expensive, they cant afford the good warm housing, basic food is expensive, clothing is expensive, they can only get probably manual labour jobs or tourism jobs, which arent very high paying, and every day they have to watch other rich people enjoying their town xd it must suck sometimes  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:46 pm
Iconised Ghost
Thanatos Phoenix
Iconised Ghost
Thanatos Phoenix
Lets see:

Finland - Kakslauttanen
New Zealand - Queenstown
Antelope Canyon, Arizona - USA
Chernobyl - Ukraine (As long as my sperms don´t get mutated)

Thats what I can think about now...

Queenstown is uber cool 3nodding Has a high suicide rate too apparently O_o go figure
Lots of creative ways to commit suicide there xd

True xd i think its because you have a lot of young people living in a tourist town- everything is expensive, they cant afford the good warm housing, basic food is expensive, clothing is expensive, they can only get probably manual labour jobs or tourism jobs, which arent very high paying, and every day they have to watch other rich people enjoying their town xd it must suck sometimes
Yeah your probably right....  

Thanatos Phoenix

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 3:06 pm
Iconised Ghost

Sounds a bit like my town. > sad Freakin' tourist-dependent economy.

Have you heard the song Holiday In Cambodia by The Dead Kennedys? XD I'd be a little wary about that place. (And I'm not basing my entire impression of Cambodia on a song, of course.)

@Bikki: "Maybe Black Mesa. That was a joke, haha, fat chance."

I think I would go...I want to say back to Italy. XD The food is sooo good there and it's such an epically cool and beautiful country. It's literally made of win. But I should expand my horizons. >_>; I didn't get to see as much of France or Switzerland as I wanted to, so I'd probably pick one of those. Germany would also be cool. I'd visit Japan, but I don't know how long I could handle such a...bizarre...culture. XDD Especially Tokyo. o_O Though I bet the shopping is fantastic.
neutral  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:11 pm
yeah, dont get me wrong, queenstown is awesome if you have the money

I havent heared the song but i am pretty wary of cambodia anyway ^_^ i still want to go though. You can die anywhere when you're a tourist. Just in some places its more likely xd i guess you just have to do it properly, go in a big group, and stick with a well known guide company  

Iconised Ghost

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:22 pm
I think Germany, my mom stayed there for some time and she's always telling us stories about it and I really want to see all she's talked about! ^O^  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:38 pm
i would love to visit Greece and Rome :]  

iKinkySex

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:43 pm
and dubai would be a really awesome place to visit too, i reckon  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:04 pm
if i could have my own private jet that would take me anywhere in the world for as long as i wanted.................then my perfect vacation would be to travel to Wales........maybe London...................Milano, Italy....Napoli, Italy..............Amsterdam............i'd go to Osnabrück to visit my friends in Germany.............then i'd go to greece.....then Tokyo, Japan........then i would go to Hawaii.........and then i would travel to Matehuala, Mexico to hang with my family down there, and after that go to Caracas, Venezuela to chill with my grandma down there....................and finally i'd go to Miami, Florida to visit my dad, and then we'd all go to orlando for a month....................yep, perfect vacation...........  

Lineriku

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces