Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
SPECIAL DAY IN MY LIFE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

today ur lucky daY????
yes
26%
 26%  [ 4 ]
NO
73%
 73%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 15

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:19 pm
>_> Congrats?

I only want one and I have him, yay. redface

@Iconised G.- Don't worry there are people who are Third, Forth, Fifth-hand lovers...
Not judging though. ^_^ To each their own.

@blue- I think I just might do that, too. >_<
Hopefully I won't stay like that throughout the whole marriage... D:  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:55 pm
MissMunchieMonster
>_> Congrats?

@Iconised G.- Don't worry there are people who are Third, Forth, Fifth-hand lovers...

naw, you won't. 3nodding there's a period of about maybe three months where you're still polite around each other, and then that just sorta falls away. rofl  

WastelandMama
Crew

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 4:25 pm
XD I just imagined a crazy scenario where I get comfortable enough to walk nakie around the house and he bring visitors without telling me! D:

See crazy scenarios. XD

(A bit off topic do you understand Spanish? ninja )  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:02 pm
bluegrass cat
MissMunchieMonster
>_> Congrats?

naw, you won't. 3nodding there's a period of about maybe three months where you're still polite around each other, and then that just sorta falls away. rofl

along with the sheets xd  

Iconised Ghost

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:22 am
MissMunchieMonster
XD I just imagined a crazy scenario where I get comfortable enough to walk nakie around the house and he bring visitors without telling me! D:

See crazy scenarios. XD

lol, actually, one day i decided to surprise him @ the front door nekkid w/a plate full of freshly baked cookies only HE BROUGHT A FRIEND HOME FROM WORK!

scream

i was like "YOU CAN'T COME IN YET!!!" and went tearing a** through the apartment trying to find clothes really quick. xd

and yes, i understand a bit of it...i took it back in high school and can still understand what the soap operas on telemundo are all about, so yeah. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:41 am
bluegrass cat
MissMunchieMonster

See crazy scenarios. XD

lol, actually, one day i decided to surprise him @ the front door nekkid w/a plate full of freshly baked cookies only HE BROUGHT A FRIEND HOME FROM WORK!

scream

i was like "YOU CAN'T COME IN YET!!!" and went tearing a** through the apartment trying to find clothes really quick. xd

and yes, i understand a bit of it...i took it back in high school and can still understand what the soap operas on telemundo are all about, so yeah. 3nodding
User Image

Sealing loneliness inside,
the gaze that cast a lock on itself
The much desired brilliance
Is for the sake of changing everything

I found that funny. This is a different thing but when I was young, I took a nap with my parents and when I woke up with my dad's pants on my face..... and well, yea.

User Image

I'll believe
In your sins and pained sadness.
The voice that whispered “I want everything”
Without even bothering to regain what is lost

Toriyama Rika

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:12 am
bluegrass cat
MissMunchieMonster

See crazy scenarios. XD

scream

xd Hurray (or maybe not) for crazy scenarios becoming reality then. XD
Did angel get frustrated or something when he found out about the ruined surprise? XD

The random Spanish question was about some Sprite commercials that are Hella funny! But because they are from Argentina I wasn't sure if I could share it here. One of them is about love making us act like idiots "El amor te pone idiota" and there's a couple of crazy scenarios where the person's boyfriend or girlfried does something stupid or crazy for the person they like and one of those was a girl spray painting a wall with the name of the guy she likes and when she looks to the side there's cops there (she wrote on the wall of a police department) she smiled at them like whoops and ran off and they took off right after her. XD

There's another that's about parents knowing what their kids are up tu "Tus Viejos lo saben"
Where there's a kid with a playboy mag and his mom knocks on his door and he start coughing I think maybe to shake away his nerves or something and then after that it shows the parent catching their kids with someone and them looking like oh well I did that, too...
The part that made me laugh was the ending cause it shows the mom cleaning the kid's room and she wipes the playboy mag and puts in back in his box under the bed. XD

Anyway since I'm way off topic I'll stop here. XD  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces