Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Lost data file [problme solved ^_^ ]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Had a crap day?
  yes
View Results

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:13 pm
I know this prob shouldnt go here, but please dont move it because i really need help

My microsoft word has deleted COMPLETELY my assignment from my memory card. And it was huge. And im really upset. I cant find a download that will recover it for free- only ones that will search for it and find it

Does anyone know where i can get software that will recover deleted files from memory sticks? crying I will love you forever

I'll be in the corner, rocking and crying in the foetal position  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:28 pm
Sorry kid, I'm no good with computers.  

Dana Pixie Stix

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:49 pm
thanks for looking dana :')  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:57 pm
I'll look into it.... No guarantee though...  

xxKiria-Kunxx

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:02 pm
thank you. Ive tried data doctor recovery pro trial, data recovery (beetle icon) trial, recuva and im downloading smart recovery 4.5. Recuva is free and in theory should work but it keeps saying the parameters are incorrect. Apparently this is a common problem and theres no cure, just that sometimes if you keep trying it'll work.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:08 pm

Was the copy on the computer ever? If you ever bother to save system restores... I don't, and I doubt you would either.

Doesn't this guild have a leet group of our favorite cuddly and squishy nerds/geeks/elites?

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:16 pm
i do have older copies of the assignment on my computer, the only thing is that everything i did today was on the mem card, i didnt back that up. Im downloading file recovery 4, if that doesnt work i guess ill have to start working on getting the assignment done again

EDIT: i got it back eek file recovery 4 should be worshipped for the programming god it is. Thanks for the support ^___^ its truely appreciated  
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games