Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
[RP] Harmonia's Peacemakers - *Takes Defibrilator* CLEAR! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:33 pm
Gaiathi caught Mauser's look and minutely nodded her understanding. She regarded the girl with a bemused smile at the sweet look she presented and the tone in which she addressed the wooden Gadget.

"How did it...he...know our names?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:29 pm
"Oh? Gadget knows everything, at least... I think he does" She replied to Thal's question, not thinking about who the question was actually addressed to. "My mum built him when she was a child, and... well... I haven't quite figured him out quite yet." She smirked a bit and kicked the barrel's side lightly. "If he'd only let me open him..."

"That's quite obscene!" Gadget retorted, another puff of steam leaving his side. "To expose myself to any person. Owner's daughter or not, I won't do it." He scooted around a little bit, in what was probably annoyance, though it didn't show. "I apologize for surprising you all, but not even I know how I was made or how I know. I just do." He said plainly.

The girl raspberried Gadget and turned back to Mauser, Gaiathi, and Julius, before turning back to Gadget. "Well... This won't do. Gadget, we have to get to Crystal Valley otherwise we'll never be able to improve you. Mummy said the One Temple should have materials for us to read so I can better understand you. I just wish she'd tell me herself though; it would be so much easier." She pondered for a small moment and snapped her fingers, smiling. "I know! Why don't we all go together?" She exclaimed, bouncing around.  

Sentama Lin

WiskersThCatfish

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:18 am
Mauser glanced around again at his party, shooting them looks to follow. "We are going that way. Come on, the sooner we leave here, the better." He began walking, signaling for them to follow, and also keep their eyes on the perimeter.

((I think it's safe to simply assume that Tsuki and Jules are following us, that shouldn't get in the way of their own plots. We've been in this village for far too long. Let's skedaddle.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:37 pm
Julius had gathered his composure from the initial shock of the speaking barrel. His eyes showed the signs of mourning clearly to all, but he pretended not to notice. As Mauser and Gaiathi spoke to the girl, the wonder child slid off the makeshift seat, wiped his face, and quietly hefted the barrel of goods up, resting it against his shoulder.

"Ready when you are, Leader," Julius droned quietly. The wounds were still too fresh, and it showed in all his actions. His shoulders slumped, his posture was off, and the arm that held the barrel was trembling slightly. There was a shuffle in his step as he took up the rear of the squad, both to guard their escape and to linger within the villa longer than the others.

Though he was melancholy, however, one question burned in his mind that his curiosity got the better of. He looked to the girl, a slight tilt to his head, and asked her,
"By the way, miss, I don't believe we learned your name...?"

Xanatos Forever

blue_green

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:18 pm
She had arrived to the scene shortly before Julius asked his question, taking in what seemed to have happen. The barrel and the girl did not appear to be a threat, by the way her teammates were treating her. "Yeah, it would be aweful rude of us just to call you 'girl', or 'you' all the time," she agreed with Julius.

Then she suddenly had one of her mood swings and slapped him upside the head. "You've got someone with super strength, so take advantage of it, you idiot! Don't do more work than you have to!" She then yanked the barrel he had filled and held it in mid-air with ease as she tilted it around and studied it. "So, what'd you put in here anyways, Julie?" Her most recent name for him being a girls' name, it was quite obvious that she would make a habbit out of calling him several different nicknames.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:12 pm
"Hmm? Oh! My name is Belle everyone." Belle replied with a smile, a turn, and a run toward the horizon of the hill. Her sweet appearance and demeanour was definitely deceptive of her ability, as she sprinted forward innocently in front of the group, giggling as she jumped over any obstacles in the way. A thought hit her though, which caused her to stop, sending a small torrent of dust to fly to anything unfortunate enough to be in front of her (which, in this case, was nothing at all).

"Heehee... Sorry... I tend to get carried away when I'm about to do something." She yelled as she waved to the group from the distance she ran, for luckily she was still visible. Gadget let out another puff of steam and rolled himself, in a more acceptable pace, toward Belle. "That girl... I must apologize for her..." He said as he kept his sight on Belle. "But she means well."

The last sliver of sun was just about to sink into the horizon, and the moon and stars were fully visible now, when the group caught up with the girl. "We have camp almost set up nearby." Gadget said. "I only say this because it's apparently human common knowledge, but we probably shouldn't travel this late in the evening." As Gadget talked wolves could be heard in the far distance, howling.  

Sentama Lin

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:58 pm
"A camp? Sounds better than anything we've got..." Gaiathi mumbled while adjusting her beret. She wondered briefly about the girl's speed, realizing it was not likely Belle was human, then deciding it was not important at the moment. She began to make her way towards Belle in a light trot, lest the girl take it in her head to sprint out of sight. "Would you mind waiting for us to catch up? I'd hate to loose sight of you in the coming dark, Belle."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:41 pm
((Starting tomarrow, I shall be gone for two weeks.))  

blue_green

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:13 pm
((Aw...well, hurry back and I hope you have fun while you're gone!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:19 pm
(( Alright, guys, time to be democratic. Since Blue is gone for the whole camp thing, and Xan has recently gotten very busy as of late, should we continue playing and assume that Blue and Xan will follow us? ))  

Sentama Lin

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:35 pm
((Well, if nothing too major is planned, then I'd be ok with it for two weeks...but if something major is planned I'd want to wait for them.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:13 pm
((Is still dead game? *pokes with stick* Ewww...game slime...))  

Thaliat Everwood

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

WiskersThCatfish

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:42 pm
((The poor guy... I'd say we should continue, but I doubt Blue and Xanth are around very often to post. It'd end up being pretty sad, just me and Thal talking to eachother and forcing Lin to come up with adventures for the two of us...))  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff