Reply "WYH" What's Your Hobby?
I Have Multiple Hobbies.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iHorsetamer

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:32 am
But these are some of the ones I do most often.

HORSEBACK RIDING
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have an Arabian Mare, named Ruby, (( short for Ishtar Russka ))
We do shows sometimes, but she's really the best at trail courses, if any of you know what that is.
But we always get at least second place in the Trail Classes, and we've recently gotten first in the riding portion and in the in hand part.

WRITING
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've been writing all sorts of things for the past seven years. And I'm only 14. I usually write about Mythical Creatures and all that sort of stuff. I get my inspiration from the Xanth Novels, written by Piers Anthony, one of my favorite authors.

Well, yup. That's it.
:]
Feel free to post random stuff if you'd like to. I'm willing to talk about all your interests as well as mine. Hehe.
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:49 pm
Horses scare me. They're huge and could kill me with their devil hooves. You are extremely brave to make riding them one of your hobbies!

I can share your love for writing though. I've been making up stories before i could even write, its almost like a drug, i love it!  

ringo-no-ki

Luna Xpianus

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:19 pm
I love horses! But I've been on a horse like once in my life that i can remember! I want to lean all there is to know, but math is another thing. I know I'm ok at math  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:40 pm
I've ridden a horse before. but never by myself. I enjoy fishing (random comment xp ))  

fire wolf1234

Rica is insane

6,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:32 pm
Well I also have multiple hobbies,

I'm a writer, though I usually write fanfiction (with my own characters which I know a lot of people don't appreciate) or make up my own stories. I also have stories that float around my head randomly as I go through the day.

I draw, though I draw in a semi-anime/chibi style. I need much more practice though.

I'm a gamer, this and writing are my most prominent hobbies. I've been around games since I was in diapers. :3 I love them to this day.

I also enjoy watching anime and manga, this is probably another main hobby of mine.

I also roleplay, which may be included in writing. It's very enjoyable to me and I spend a lot of time doing it. :3 So it's all good.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:58 am
adf sdf SCf XCvzd.gfspdogfb xvbxfghcfvb fgdfbvzdf;bvcbzdfgzdfgfgbvzxdfbgxcvbxcvgzdfgbzdb cj dfgl Dfgjdfgv b drgfdf fas ghgh fg dff dfsg dfgjd f sg sgf fg cfg gfsidgf sdfgf ter drasfgdjf sgf gaugjfvsdfadfgafd gdfg adfgadrgdfgfg rgfbva rftqdfva rgafdgiaertrdtrtrdig 9fguadrgr9t 9ru8gtaeru890ertaer89tu90e u89rg 90ergksdfeirr rurd su8 8uerf rtf ae rff r jjjsdfv faksdf;asjasd ffsdfasdfasdfasdfasdflcvas dcfa,sdfc asd cfads asdfhj asdihasdfahsdfjasdfhasdfasld f sdhlfa sdf hasdsh jskdfashjdhjsdfhasdlf ashjas  

na-na 1298

"WYH" What's Your Hobby?

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff