is Lucario a Legendary?
  yes
  no
  POLL WHORE!
View Results

Ten of Hearts

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:14 am
No way. Lucario can't be a legendary.

He evolves, can breed, is handed to you (literally) without having to battle to catch him, other than his offensive stats he is either average or below average stat-wise.

He's no closer to being a legend than any given starter pokemon.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:08 pm
I think he's a rare but Riley gives a Riolu egg to you in Iron Cave in Diamond and Pearl, but I think he's considered Legendary in Mystery Dungeon.  

Asian Pancakes

Dapper Genius

Asian Pancakes

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:25 pm
Smoochum(I just plain hate those things)
Machoke(They are EVERYWHERE in Victory Road)
Clefairy(Stupid little...)
Jigglypuff(Everytime I use sing it misses, every time it uses sing...you get my drif)
Sableye(I hate when my friend uses her Lv. 100 one, so hard to kill)
But if ur talking cartigories it have to be The sucky level pokemon at the beginning of every game(You know what I mean), Wild pokemon that u already have when u've already used a Max Repal and Elite 4 pokemon(In Sapphire, Glacia kept healing her stupid Walrin when It's health was in the yellow. Do U know how anying that is?!)  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 5:50 pm
Koreann
Smoochum(I just plain hate those things)
Machoke(They are EVERYWHERE in Victory Road)
Clefairy(Stupid little...)
Jigglypuff(Everytime I use sing it misses, every time it uses sing...you get my drif)
Sableye(I hate when my friend uses her Lv. 100 one, so hard to kill)
But if ur talking cartigories it have to be The sucky level pokemon at the beginning of every game(You know what I mean), Wild pokemon that u already have when u've already used a Max Repal and Elite 4 pokemon(In Sapphire, Glacia kept healing her stupid Walrin when It's health was in the yellow. Do U know how anying that is?!)

question I'm sorry, I don't understand your post, could you say that again? sweatdrop  

Shadovvstar

Slam de Nerd

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:17 pm
Lemme just say, in my opinion, Lucario is a legendary. It feels like he's been getting appearances on media lately as if he was a legendary after evolving from a Riolu.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:48 am
wanna know why is not a legendary pokemon, well, every legendary pokemon its unique in every copy of pokemon game, but in every d/p pokemon there are tree lucarios,one in the ligue, other in a cave, and the one you get, and not necesary a legendary pokemon doesnt have eggs or preevolution, because manaphy is a legendary pokemon and if u use a ditto in a daycare you get a egg, but you get a phione, but it doesnt evolves to a manaphy

if this post likes ya, post a quote saying "thanks dude"  

wasalameamakina

habitualParadoxifier

Interesting Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:17 pm
Famous and very rare, but I wouldn't say legendary.

It's strong and all, but not legendary strong. Also, it doesn't have very special attacks like roar of time or something... just normal-ish moves.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:36 pm
I cant say because i havent seen the movie. to me the anime and movies are the real world of pkmn so i take whatever they say to be fact. since i havent seen the movie i dont even know what lucario does. sorry, this didn't help the debate at all... sweatdrop

maybe there are many lucario but only one legendary one? i donno...  

zerochan923600

Korin88

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:25 pm
Nope, Lucario is no legendary. Facts:

Legendaries cannot bread. Lucario's can.

There are no more than one legendary, you can find multiple of the pre-evolution of him everywhere.

Lucario seems rare enough to be one, but he is not. But that doesn't mean he isn't cool though! GO LUCARIO.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:26 pm
draconian commander

wekk hey heres my reasoning. lucario is in a legened and he is the only pokemon that can see aura and lengenday pokemon have a special attribute so i have my reasons to believe he is xd

Yeah, but the only reason that Lucario could see and use Aura is because Sir Aaron taught him.  

Izumi Hosoi

Ten of Hearts

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:26 am
I think Lucario should be clasified a quasi-legendary.

quasi-legendaries are pokemon that you have only one opportunity to obtain (or a very limited number of opportunities) in a game. They may or may not be capable of breeding and their stats are (on average) not as high as most true legendary pokemon.

quasi-legendary pokemon include but are not limited to:
-starter pokemon
-snorlax (depending on game)
-spiritomb
-rotom
-castform  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:52 am
he is cuz if uv seen Lucario and the Mystery of Mew u would know. it says that he is a legendary. and cuz he breeds doesnt mean hes not. its a good thing. the first legendary to breed!  

Nagoshi Kun

Nagoshi Kun

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:59 am
and Rotom is a lengendary pkmn. thers only one chance to get him, he cant breed, he looks sorta cool, u hav to beat the game to get him(doesnt really help the fact that hes legendary but a lot of the legends u have to beat the game to get).l sure hes not as strong as the other legends but neither is shaymen! that doesnt mean u lable him as not legendary or semi legendary...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:14 pm
Smoke and Wind Bunny
and Rotom is a lengendary pkmn. thers only one chance to get him, he cant breed, he looks sorta cool, u hav to beat the game to get him(doesnt really help the fact that hes legendary but a lot of the legends u have to beat the game to get).l sure hes not as strong as the other legends but neither is shaymen! that doesnt mean u lable him as not legendary or semi legendary...

Uhh...dude, Rotom can breed. But only with Ditto since it's genderless (so it's like the Porygon, Beldum line).  

Jshin

Jshin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:23 pm
Smoke and Wind Bunny
he is cuz if uv seen Lucario and the Mystery of Mew u would know. it says that he is a legendary. and cuz he breeds doesnt mean hes not. its a good thing. the first legendary to breed!

Bulbapedia, Wikipedia, and others say otherwise.

Anyways, this is a stupid thread asking a pointless question. Nobody considers Arcanine to be legendary even though his species classification says so.  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff