Reply "PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place
Pokémon Contest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:35 pm
Okay. I'm trying to pass Master in Cute and Beauty, so here goes...

What Pokemon would you recommend for Cute? right now i'm using Pachirisu, if it's ok or so-so, what Cute attack you recomment to pass Master Rank??

I'm using Milotics for Beauty and i'm missing Master Rank, I would like to know what Beauty attack should i teach it to win? Right now Milotics has Two ribbons from Cute and three from Beauty, plus 4 of the daily ribbons, League ribbon. and the Gorgeous Ribbon.
I'm trying to make it have all the ribbons possible sweatdrop
Oh yeah Milotics has Beauty Maxed out and like 1/3 or a bit more in Cute, was feed Pamtre/Wiki mix poffin. lv37-42 smoothnes of 25-28. I have two spots left to feed it maybe a sweet poffin mix if i can.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:51 pm
Unfortunately I'm not sure. I really need to play this part of the game a bit so I can figure it out. confused  

Nadian
Crew

Goddess Lia

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:36 am
Wait, you mean i actually made a question you can't answer at the moment...!!!! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:11 am
Yeah. I've never taken part in the contests, not even accidentally. sweatdrop  

Nadian
Crew

Demma

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:53 pm
I loves contests, so I'll help if I can~ surprised

I haven't passed cute myself, and even for beauty, I can't really recommend attacks. I know water and fire tend to be beauty. Milotic would be water, right? :3

If I'm not mistaken (Or maybe I don't know enough moves xP), there aren't any moves that go above four hearts without a lot of luck. (I once saw a Gastly that would have earned 15 hearts, if the condition weren't so impossible. o__o )

My suggestion is to use a move combination. For example, use quick attack, then water pulse or surf. Quick attack will put you first the next turn, allowing you to earn two extra points for either of those attacks, as a bonus for being the first move.
Also, the type of the move doesn't really matter, but you should have at least one beauty move in case voltage gets high. : )

I find that it's hard to REALLY stand out in the acting round, since everybody has good moves, and you'd need a lot of luck to pull off something higher. I always just try my best to keep up there, by making sure I earn at least close to the same amount, rather than stressing to earn more. The real trick is to work with accessories. If you match the theme and fill all the slots, you've got a good chance of winning (So long as you don't mess up the dance)! n__n

PS. I mastered beauty with my Pelipper... xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:01 pm
I've never really gotten into contests either... at least, not on my Pearl version. I've found that the new rounds (dressing up and dancing) were, well, (lacking better words) rather stupid and pointless to me. I liked the move rounds better... especially in Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. Also, there was only one judge... which made it INCREDIBLY easier than on Pearl where there are THREE to choose from.  

Chraelix

"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff