4-5
  5-6
  7-8
  9-10
View Results

VardekCrom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:39 am

bubbles in the air
okay... sorry if the start seems boring. but i really apreciate peoples idea's, thorts, and comments.

i am also a convesationalist

i <3 to RP so if u wanna RP, PM me. (sorry it's off topic but cheah)

i am very good at finding something to argue about because i love to debate. it ched's light on the subject from many veiws. please be as critical as u like. like the saying goes "it's a free country" ((i live in australia, so i kinda feel it should be like that...))

i dislike war, and i think that family that are finacially challenged should be given a better chance

i dont want this thread to be majorly, MUST STAY ONTOPIC *TWITCH TWITCH* kinda thing... and have fun. were all people

I FOUND YOU!! biggrin
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:00 am

VardekCrom
bubbles in the air
okay... sorry if the start seems boring. but i really apreciate peoples idea's, thorts, and comments.

i am very good at finding something to argue about because i love to debate. it ched's light on the subject from many veiws. please be as critical as u like. like the saying goes "it's a free country" ((i live in australia, so i kinda feel it should be like that...))

i dislike war, and i think that family that are finacially challenged should be given a better chance

i dont want this thread to be majorly, MUST STAY ONTOPIC *TWITCH TWITCH* kinda thing... and have fun. were all people

I FOUND YOU!! biggrin
yes u did

bubbles in the air

VardekCrom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:43 am

bubbles in the air
VardekCrom
bubbles in the air

I FOUND YOU!! biggrin
yes u did

hehe.. must...stay,,, on. topic..... OMGWTFBBQ!!! *runs around in circles*
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:33 am

VardekCrom
bubbles in the air
VardekCrom
bubbles in the air

I FOUND YOU!! biggrin
yes u did

hehe.. must...stay,,, on. topic..... OMGWTFBBQ!!! *runs around in circles*
lol... nice

bubbles in the air

"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items