Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
I want Nostalgia..........!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you remember me from way back when¿¿
  ........................really i dont know you
  i think.....what did you look like again??
  !!O..O!! SakuraChan......STRIP!!
View Results

Lineriku

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:59 pm
Exmucane
Metalic_Noodles
Exmucane
Metalic_Noodles
o: old Trevor and new Trevor are the same?!?!! o.o

I thought this was obvious. sweatdrop

Hence the xp emote.
It did take me a while to get the connection, but eventually I did, in a different thread.

Still, I thought we were suppost to act like we didn't know, so that your new account wouldn't get into trouble.

~Metalic_Noodles

D: I guess I didn't tell you.
Last week an old friend of mine (who has now been promoted to omnimoderator) figured me out, so there's no reason to hide it.

Quote:
(if the new account hasnt done anything wrong then theres zero reason for it to get into trouble........)

Actually, warnings stack. If you do something on one account, it can carry over to a different one. I've been permanently banned several times, which means that if I do even the slightest thing wrong, I'll loose this account.

oooooh..........you should treat the guild like santa and jesus then.........be good now......seriously............please.............(i didnt know that........stacking warnings??....)  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:11 am
Guild doesn't matter that much. No one REALLY monitors them.  

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:01 am
Besides, everyone needs to "let their hair down", once in a while. XD

Really, though, if Mods checked every Guild there is, on a daily basis, they would have to have no social life.. I'd assume its sort of like what happened on another forum I visited, though on a much smaller scale. Moderators of the normal forum were not allowed to look within the "Guilds", or Teams, as they were called on that site. Though those Mods weren't allowed access to the Teams, anyway; I'm not sure if that's the case with Gaia. I'd assume not.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:16 am
Exmucane
Guild doesn't matter that much. No one REALLY monitors them.

true. and whats another account lost, right? xd  

Iconised Ghost

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:45 am
i remember you, I REMEMBER ALL.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:48 am
Exmucane
Metalic_Noodles
Exmucane
Metalic_Noodles
o: old Trevor and new Trevor are the same?!?!! o.o

I thought this was obvious. sweatdrop

Hence the xp emote.
It did take me a while to get the connection, but eventually I did, in a different thread.

Still, I thought we were suppost to act like we didn't know, so that your new account wouldn't get into trouble.

~Metalic_Noodles

D: I guess I didn't tell you.
Last week an old friend of mine (who has now been promoted to omnimoderator) figured me out, so there's no reason to hide it.

Quote:
(if the new account hasnt done anything wrong then theres zero reason for it to get into trouble........)

Actually, warnings stack. If you do something on one account, it can carry over to a different one. I've been permanently banned several times, which means that if I do even the slightest thing wrong, I'll loose this account.

Huh... Not sure if I'm happy or sad by this. I was starting to have fun with new and old Trevor things, and with your cover blown you can't have your usual fun, and have to worry about being banned at any moment for no reason.
It's nice that we all know now though. Less confusion and assumptions.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Lineriku

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:58 pm
jfm567
i remember you, I REMEMBER ALL.

kewl.....wolf head remembers me....................and........trevor can still have fun...........dont worry............in fact.............we can kick things off with going to a strip bar or possibly a second undie party¿¿...............erm...........yeh??  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff