Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
I need diet tips, or something like that. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weight
  LOSE
  GAIN, no I mean lose!
  Boobs
View Results

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:58 pm
Bikki Kobayashi V
EggaxSponge
I wouldn't really do a reward system the way you have it set up, but maybe that's just me.
I just say "oh gosh i wish I could pull off shorter shorts." then I look in the mirror and say "oh, i guess if i loose a bit more weight I can do it" so if i loose the weight i would go and buy some really cute shorts. i don't buy clothes until i loose the weight. sweatdrop

But I understand that that probably doesn't work for everybody.
It seams it wouldn't work well with clothing. Which is why I tried to keep garments off of my list.

Eh, De Gustibus Non Disputandem Est.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:25 pm
EggaxSponge
Bikki Kobayashi V
EggaxSponge
I wouldn't really do a reward system the way you have it set up, but maybe that's just me.
I just say "oh gosh i wish I could pull off shorter shorts." then I look in the mirror and say "oh, i guess if i loose a bit more weight I can do it" so if i loose the weight i would go and buy some really cute shorts. i don't buy clothes until i loose the weight. sweatdrop

It seams it wouldn't work well with clothing. Which is why I tried to keep garments off of my list.

Excuse me?  

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:26 pm
Bikki Kobayashi V
EggaxSponge
Bikki Kobayashi V
EggaxSponge

Excuse me?

Learn Latin

surprised

It means "About taste it must not be disputed"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:03 pm
Lyss just has a few ideas that work for her, and may or may not work for others.

1) Lay off the soda. Makes you lose calcium in your bones. If you seriously want a bubbly drink, go for seltzer.

2) Vigorous exercise: 45 minutes-1 hour. At least 5-6 days a week. Going nonstop is bad. Walking is best. Or bike riding.

3)Eat healthy. Energy bars are the same as eating a bagel in a tube. Fruits and veggies all the way.

4) Junk food in moderation. Lyss only has a cookie or ice cream once every couple months.

5) Losing weight doesn't come easily or instantaneously. Average weight loss for Lyss per week is 1-2 pounds.

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:08 pm
Well honestly I need to loose wieght too so I've been giving some good tips. One is not to eat late at night.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:00 pm
Lyss The One In The Back
Lyss just has a few ideas that work for her, and may or may not work for others.

1) Lay off the soda. Makes you lose calcium in your bones. If you seriously want a bubbly drink, go for seltzer.

2) Vigorous exercise: 45 minutes-1 hour. At least 5-6 days a week. Going nonstop is bad. Walking is best. Or bike riding.

3)Eat healthy. Energy bars are the same as eating a bagel in a tube. Fruits and veggies all the way.

4) Junk food in moderation. Lyss only has a cookie or ice cream once every couple months.

5) Losing weight doesn't come easily or instantaneously. Average weight loss for Lyss per week is 1-2 pounds.

However, if you are exercising nonstop for an entire day due to a sport then energy bars are a LIFESAVER.

I ate two on saturday and i went for 6 hours. xd  

MonsieurSponge

Lineriku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:23 pm
hold on.........someone clear this up for me as i forgot..........what is metabolism??......cause i think i remember having a high metabolism and thats why i dont gain that much weight............  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:45 pm
EggaxSponge
Bikki Kobayashi V
EggaxSponge
Bikki Kobayashi V
EggaxSponge

Excuse me?

Learn Latin

surprised

It means "About taste it must not be disputed"

Latin is a dead language! Even though it is the basis for many other languages. :/

And Entropy posted this way back on page 1, but isn't the acid in your stomach much more powerful than the acid in soda? So would you need to expend nutrients to neutralize it? I guess I'm just wondering where you're getting that from. I almost never drink soda, don't care for it, and frankly don't like its existence XD...I just don't understand what you said.

Pachelbel Canon

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:32 am
EggaxSponge
Lyss The One In The Back

However, if you are exercising nonstop for an entire day due to a sport then energy bars are a LIFESAVER.

I ate two on saturday and i went for 6 hours. xd

surprised That's what they're made for. The athletic peoples and the peoples actually working out.

Not for the peeps who go, "OMG SO TIRED FROM SCHOOL NEED ENERGY NAO!" and go to the convenience store and pick up an energy bar.
xd

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces