Okay i got this from my profile comments and i was thinking of sharing, i'm not gonna be evil and not show something from my profile if it was interesting.

Random Posts
Good morning. I was wondering if you're interested in joining a Pokémon Diamond and Pearl WiFi League or wish to challenge the gym leaders at the Nintendo WiFi Gaming Network. Unlike many of the players you encounter on Gaia, we don't hack or scam others. All matches are fair. We raise our Pokémon without hacking tools like AR so every match is fair. We also hold tournaments regularly and host many contests where you can get hold of rare, valuable monsters like Ho-Oh - except it's 100% official - not fake or hacked. Anyway, you can check out the website at www.pml.vze.com and the forum at http://z6.invisionfree.com/PokemonMasterLeague/index.php?act=idx

It's also open to other games like Digimon World Dawn/Dusk and we're looking for Pokémon RPers! You even get the latest updates on events such as Shaymin's game release and much more. Tons of tips and tricks too to help you find shiny Pokémon easily, improve your battle skills, and learn to duplicate.

NO AR HACKERS. WE'RE ALSO LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO JOIN TOURNAMENTS FOR AWESOME PRIZES.

Yeah thats the username, i know it's funny, since it fits the situation on my comment.