Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Edit your signature!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool
  sweet
View Results

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:03 am

They changed the signature page, the one where you edit your siggy.

From the looks of it, they may have finally fixed the separation of the urls and text! surprised

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:46 pm
I thought about trying it, then I shot myself in the foot. The latter was much more better use of my time.
xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Kitsukage

5,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:18 pm
TheBlueWarrior
I thought about trying it, then I shot myself in the foot. The latter was much more better use of my time.
xd

Its actually pretty funny. I've got -3 on my character limit, and when I delete part of a URL, it removes 2 from my URL count and minuses one from my text count.. so I end up with a bigger negative for text count. XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:35 pm
TheBlueWarrior
xd

much more better xd  

Iconised Ghost

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:33 pm
TheBlueWarrior
xd

That's how I donate blood. cool  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:06 am
angel_half82
TheBlueWarrior
xd

Its a known fact that Angel only donates blood every 8 years, and that blood only goes to quench the evil Blood Dragons thirst, which one drops fills its deepest desires.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:50 am
TheBlueWarrior
angel_half82
TheBlueWarrior
xd

Its a known fact that Angel only donates blood every 8 years, and that blood only goes to quench the evil Blood Dragons thirst, which one drops fills its deepest desires.

omg that is awesome, blue!

angel! put that in your sig!!! xd  
General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces