Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
ITS ONIGIRI DAY! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mmmm, tasty treats are tasty!
  om nom nom nom
View Results

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:07 pm
Artanus
Wait, where do you live that you can get C.C. Lemon!? I've never seen it around where I live.

I have a rice cooker, but have yet to find a place that sells sticky rice. When i do, I can make my own onigiri.

lexington, ky heart

heart o' the bluegrass! ye-ah!

anyway, today i was bummed because they only had kelp ones left. crying but i got one anyway and it was actually tasty! weird!

we also got some baby star, a package of teriyaki rice crackers, a candy sampler pack ((made by the company who makes dakara and cc lemon)), some delicious puffed nuts and a few other odds and ends.

oh! and i tried a new drink today called mitsuya cider that looked like watery carbonated milk but tasted a little like cream soda. xd

what i LOVE though are the aloe drinks! there's just something about having little awesome bits of aloe floating around in your soft drink that makes it super tasty!

oh, and than, i am now officially planning on kidnapping you, just so you know.

whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:51 pm
' T H I S ' ' I S '

D: I doubt that where I live...there's ever a shop like that... I even haven't tried anything of what you guys said. xD

It sound yummy.../fails

' S U C H ' ' A ' ' D R A G '

Leixi

8,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:34 pm
hmmm well for birthdays we get as tradition:
favorite cereal, favorite cookies, and a pint of favorite ben and jerry's ice cream.

I also love Hershey's Cookies and Cream bars

Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream

and Mac and Cheese from the deli at pretty much any grocery store is equal to love :]

I enjoy sushi but for the most part not rolls. I like baked mussels, seared salmon, octopus, shrimp tempura, etc. and the sushi place here only charges $1.25 per plate of anything. it's pretty much amazing.

my favorite flavor of anything though is peach

and I've recently discovered the amazing awesomeness of hawaiian food. it's freaking delicious.

Korean markets have the best candy. There's this apple chew candy that actually tastes juicy if that's possible. It's hard to explain but it's the best candy I've ever had in my entire life. <333

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:37 pm
HAHAHAHA PRAWN LOL.

>.>

Sorry.

Once a week I get a Starbucks Vanilla Latte, because I'm obviously a conformist.  

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:41 pm
Exmucane
HAHAHAHA PRAWN LOL.

>.>

Sorry.

Once a week I get a Starbucks Vanilla Latte, because I'm obviously a conformist.

ooh good one, about once a month I get a white chocolate mocha.

I go roller skating once a month or so and get blue cotton candy when I go. And snocones. Yum :]]

When I go to saturday market I get elephant ears <3333 :]]]]

I love random things! x3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:48 pm
Exmucane
HAHAHAHA PRAWN LOL.

>.>

Sorry.

I fail to comprehend the attraction to coffee almost everyone but me has. neutral

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:37 pm
Metalic_Noodles
Exmucane
HAHAHAHA PRAWN LOL.

>.>

Sorry.

I fail to comprehend the attraction to coffee almost everyone but me has. neutral

~Metalic_Noodles

CAFFEINE  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:17 pm
Exmucane
Metalic_Noodles
Exmucane
HAHAHAHA PRAWN LOL.

>.>

Sorry.

~Metalic_Noodles

CAFFEINE

Soda or energy drinks?

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:55 pm
Artanus
Wait, where do you live that you can get C.C. Lemon!? I've never seen it around where I live.

I have a rice cooker, but have yet to find a place that sells sticky rice. When i do, I can make my own onigiri.

Lexington, Kentucky. EDIT: Well now that I have read page two..... well now you know twice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:37 pm
Exmucane
Metalic_Noodles
Exmucane
HAHAHAHA PRAWN LOL.

>.>

Sorry.

~Metalic_Noodles

CAFFEINE

Give a Java Chip a try. Its coffee with chocolate chips and chocolate syrup.
twisted  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:36 pm
TheBlueWarrior
Exmucane
Metalic_Noodles
Exmucane
HAHAHAHA PRAWN LOL.

>.>

Sorry.

~Metalic_Noodles

CAFFEINE

twisted

crying crying crying

i'm not allowed to have caffeine because it aggravates my condition and negates my medication.

SO UNFAIR!!!

i actually had to order a DECAF frappachino the other day and wanted to punch myself for doing so. i felt like a total douche. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:03 am
TheBlueWarrior
Exmucane
Metalic_Noodles
Exmucane
HAHAHAHA PRAWN LOL.

>.>

Sorry.

~Metalic_Noodles

CAFFEINE

twisted

Or you could just try Nodos xd  

Iconised Ghost

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out