Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Fun With Duct Tape! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite color for Duct Tape?
  Grey
  Green
  Purple
  Red
  Pink
  Black
  Blue
  Orange
  yellow
View Results

Lemon_Wired

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:54 pm
Duct tape gauntlets. Best thing to use when you want a fire work to explode in your hands. A plexi glass wall being between your body and the explosion of course! ^__^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:41 pm
bluegrass cat
Yuuki96
Stick it on a cat's back! It's sooo funny because then they walk like they're army-crawling.

this is not funny.

let's stick some duct tape someplace where YOU'VE got a lot of hair and see how funny it is.

stare

Not duct tape, but regular tape for de-shedding (just bushing a cat with tape.

It is rather funny though, because mine occasionally get a sticker on them, or I think once, I was working on a project, or tearing tape off of something... like used duct tape or something, and the one sticky part was stuck to one of my cats like an hour later. She totally freaked out, like she was being followed. The kitten of the house, and definitely the most mean(over all meanness). She ran under a bed and eventually got it off.

(Some of the stickers, are from me putting the banana/fruit stickers on their heads, and calling that cat the 'magic banana cat' or something.)

I have 4 cats too, 3 girls, one boy. One girl is one of the other girl's mom.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:02 pm
Dr Entropy
bluegrass cat
Dr Entropy
bluegrass cat
Yuuki96
Stick it on a cat's back! It's sooo funny because then they walk like they're army-crawling.

this is not funny.

let's stick some duct tape someplace where YOU'VE got a lot of hair and see how funny it is.

stare
NEVER mention harming a cat around Azul Kitty. Caturday is everyday for her and we all know that it is FORBIDDEN to post the maiming of cats.

yes, thank you. heart

also, don't mention it around angel. he's got a real soft spot for kitties...especially hurt, sad, pitiful kitties.

((why do y'all think we've got four of them? sweatdrop ))
-PUNCH YOU IN FACE-

Now he has an especially soft spot for you huh, black and azul kitty? 8D

*kicks you in da nuts*

don't be punchin' people in my guild now! scream

and, @ metallic: they make brushes for your cat. TAPE is not an item to be used on a furry creature. this is why they invented VET WRAP, as an alternative to medical tape.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:21 pm
Good for bonda-...I mean...kittens...make ducttape kittens. >>;  

YukaSilkenFur

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out