No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place
Eventually

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yes, I got it, the day before posting this.
  And no, I haven't been playing it nonstop, I've been playting mario kart Wii, which I bought at the same time.
View Results

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:28 pm
I'll need to find someone who will trade a Turtwig, Ditto, and Abra.
I say Eventually, because I haven't made it to the first gym town yet.
Since the above are relatively easy to procure. (all being common in a certain location except for the turtwig which can be bred quite frequently from the starter.)
I can offer....well, really nothing that anyone wants...Unless you want an Awesome (read:level 4) Bidoof.

I don't plan on doing a lot of trading in my Diamond game until I've gotten much farther along in the game. (I'm making an exception for the Turtwig, Ditto, and Abra) You know, somethign more along the lines of the fourth or fifth gym before I do some serious trading, I'd like to get the Sinnoh dex as filled as possible without trading before I do some other trades. (I've already got a Chimchar egg that I'll be getting when I start breeding)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:21 pm
I can trade you the Abra so far but thats about it as i only have one ditto which i'm using to breed phione  

Gingeria

jess_squared

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:39 pm
I can trade you a Ditto. Would you like it infected with Pokerus?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:53 pm
jess_squared
I can trade you a Ditto. Would you like it infected with Pokerus?
No, I don't want it infected, I plan on doing things completely under my own powers, so, the only boosts I'll be taking will be normal stat gain, and if the game decides to give my pokemon the Pokerus.
And I'll probably just keep the Ditto in the day-care forever and not ever take it out. (granted, I'll need to get there first though.)

I won't be ready until at least thursday. (I'll need to get a gym badge, some more pokemon, and some spares for trading as well....)

Ideally, I'd like a Turtwig egg and a Ditto as the priority pokemon.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

jess_squared

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:58 pm
I've got a Ditto that was caught and boxed and I haven't touched at all yet. I discovered Pokerus on one of my Pokemon earlier today, hence the offer to infect.

I also have a Turtwig egg that hasn't hatched yet that I bred this morning...

I'm writing an M.S. thesis in Chemistry.. Pokemon and Gaia are my two sanity breaks when I just cannot look at my data any more or I'm stuck figuring out what I need to say about something.. biggrin Quick battles and breeding are two very good short breaks that don't find me lost in a distraction for hours on end. hehe  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:02 pm
I can offer you anything you want if other people can't get help for you. I do already have extra Dittos on hand as well as some extra Abras, I believe.  

Nadian
Crew

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:34 pm
Nadian
I can offer you anything you want if other people can't get help for you. I do already have extra Dittos on hand as well as some extra Abras, I believe.
My first priority is getting the pokemon that I can't in my Diamond game. (the Sinnoh dex filled essentially)
And the other two starters, I've got the Chimchar on the way, I just need to get to the Global trading center opened up for my game.
The Ditto is to breed the Piplup and Turtwig for the person sending me the Chimchar.
The abra, is me being lazy, I'll catch one of my own soon enough, but sooner is always better than later. (I've captured all of the pokemon except for Abra that are catchable in routes 201-203 and will continue to catch as many of the pokemon that are found on each route as possible.)

I'm being meticulous on this before I start searching out the pokemon that can't be caught in just my diamond game.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:09 pm
Oh, uh.
I just need a Turtwig egg, a Ditto, and the knowledge of when I can start breeding.  

wellwisher
Vice Captain

Nadian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:50 pm
wellwisher
Oh, uh.
I just need a Turtwig egg, a Ditto, and the knowledge of when I can start breeding.

After you obtain your second badge, in Solaceon Town.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:52 pm
aw if only i had wi-fi ditto and turtwig  

bulbasaur27

Girl-Crazy Lover

10,875 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Tipsy 100

wellwisher
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:29 pm
Nadian
wellwisher
Oh, uh.

After you obtain your second badge, in Solaceon Town.
Good, but I don't want to use my Graveler, Machoke, or Kadabra (I want them to evolve right away with no exp gained.)
The big thing for breeding, is that for nonlegendaries I can have the pokemon have me as the original trainer. (and I suppose for what, Manaphy, Phione? I really don't know a lot about G4)  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games