Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this such a bad idea??
  No
  Yes
View Results

-Pinky_TwirL-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:42 am
yes, this is bases from a thread as i know some of you are on the said thread too. But i guess not all of you right? There will be rules you will need to follow or you would not be eligable on any donations and will get SKIPPED.

MINIMUM DONATION IS 450

RULES:
♣ Do NOT Bump, or you will be skipped ** One - Five Lines are Considered bumps! **

♣ If the person above you is a bumper, skip them and donate to the person above them!!!!

♣ Do refrain from donating 450 gold the majority of the time. Please try to donate more. <3 No one can be banned from donating minimum, but it's always nice to be considerate of others and donate more :]

♣ You may NOT make your own donation guidelines.

♣ Please do not advertise unless it is in your Signature.

♣ Please keep your post short, clean and simple. Do not make it long, unorganized, and hard to read. There are people on this thread that still use dial-up, so please keep this in mind when creating your posts and using graphics in them.

♣ If skipped, please report it to either myself . DO NOT PUT IT IN YOUR POSTS.

♣ Make an attempt to talk - even with your fancy post! We are not only here to post like robots! TALK to PEOPLE! Talking to one another is what this thread was originally created for!

♣ A gift back of flowers, other items, or a PM is TO BE SENT as a thank you for your donation, or you can cancel the trade. <3

♣ If the person hasn't accept the trade in 12 hours, you may feel free to cancel the trade if you so wish.

♣ No more than 3 trade screen shots in your post. You can use a random image generator to show all your trades if you wish.

♣ DO NOT bring your issues/drama/fights with other members in this thread in your posts. If you have a problem with a user on this thread, report it to a moderator. This goes for personally attacking an individual in the thread.

♣ YOU MAY NOT lower your donation after you donated for ANY reason.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:02 am
me want gold or a WTF hat
that is all  

Snipso

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Y me do

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:27 pm
well since the person above me technically bumped they get nothing.
ALso im not sure im supposed to donate to the creator so i wont.
I need money so thats why i am here.
I wish i was rich but im not so once again i am here.
Why do we have to type so much for this game.
I hope somebody will donate to me because this would be a waste of time.
Well this is my seventh sentence so i am now qualified yay.  
"CAL" !~Contests and Lotto~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games