Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Inazuma Mountain[2nd entrance] (Crater) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 9:29 pm
a short girl comes back to the village with simple clothes and a pack. she has been traveling so long and far away from battles of ninjas but decided to come back. she looks at where the mountain used to be, in which used to be a place that was familiar to her. The village is changed and she herself as well. she looks around and continues across the enormous crater. she wonders why there aren't any guards to inspect visitors or intruders. she sighs and walks along.

((hey im back. but just for a while. ill play more during summer time ^^))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:03 pm
Leo glides through the air on tired wings. "Today has been a long day, I think i'll go home and rest." Leo leaves cloud village and makes his way towards Kazuo and his house.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:19 pm
Pyro arrived to the mountain "....." pyro still thinking to himself got angry again and punched the ground with both hands creating a crator with many large rocks flying into the air then shooting out giant fireballs that dicinigrated the rocks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:06 am
Pyro looked at the ground and fellto his knees ".....NO MORE WILL I GET CLOSE WITH ANYONE" pyro shouted as he got up and wandered somewere else  

pyro hasu

3Rton

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:44 am
((OMFG KIRA! *passes out from the shock*))

Kami walked trough the mountains as he searched for something, though he only found some footprints
"Damn that p***k..." He muttered and went back to his old village.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:54 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
As soon as Fenrir stepped through the door of Susumu's house he found himself stepping on air. He formed a handsign in the air to form a ball of swirling wnd beneath his feet to stop the fall. After that he growled and headed for the cloud archives.

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:50 pm
Areku left through the crater on top of Asami as he headed back to grass.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:58 pm
Sorcam flew over the mountain toward Sunagakure.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:12 am
Arata ran up the path his clones follwing close behind.

"Man I can't find the the leader of the cloud village, but I can't waste time it seams they have their own problems"

Arata gave the note he'd found and had it ran back to sunagakure, he then charged towards the grass village.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:29 pm
Korrin carefully make his way down Inazuma mountain. One could never tell what was going on in the mountain, especially with the horror scene at the main gates. Korrin departed his village, regretful that he was helpless to defend her, and chartered a boat to Mist.  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

Nikki-Xion14

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:45 pm
Chinatsu arrived at the crater and closed her eyes. A faint voice could be heard in the wind, calling to her. She proceded into the village on her search.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:20 pm
Chinatsu arrived at the creater and made her way off, caring a large object on her back.  

Nikki-Xion14

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:56 am
Sunso flew several thousand feet above the crator. He could tell from the pattern of the crator it was done using light jutsu. After that small moment of admiration, Sunso landed in the crator with a loud thud, as tenka circled above. Sunso knelt close to the ground, as he focused his light chakra all over the crator. After a few seconds, he noticed the recent foot prints indented in the ground. Noting there direction, he followed them, with tenka following sunso in the sky's above.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:04 am
Quan hiked up the mountain and carefully avoided the crater. IT was quite a long time until he reached teh top, and began his descend down the mountain and into the village.  

iZann

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:48 am
Kazuo runs at the speed of sound out of Cloud heading to lightning country.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff