Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Husky? So that's what they call them these days... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HUSKY
  DOG
View Results

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:00 pm
Artanus
Now children's sizes are gonna be called chihuahua. And teenagers will be like, Chows. And clothes for athletes will be called Whippets.

I'm not a goddamned rat. stare No ******** way a chow is even remotely close to a teenager's size, anorexic or not. damn rats.

Retrievers, at smallest, for teens. (labradors, golden, poodles(normal sizes poodles ARE water retrievers))

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:15 am
jfm567
Iconised Ghost
i was watching this programme yesterday, i think it was american so you all probably saw it about a year ago (>.<) but there's a category called "super morbidly obese" eek i thought that was sad sad

alot of people choose to be obese, or they eat alot and dont give a crap. some are also extremely depressed and eat to fill a void in their lives.

Yeah i know, i still thought it was sad though, its such a preventable waste of life  

Iconised Ghost

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:09 pm
Iconised Ghost
jfm567
Iconised Ghost
i was watching this programme yesterday, i think it was american so you all probably saw it about a year ago (>.<) but there's a category called "super morbidly obese" eek i thought that was sad sad

alot of people choose to be obese, or they eat alot and dont give a crap. some are also extremely depressed and eat to fill a void in their lives.

Yeah i know, i still thought it was sad though, its such a preventable waste of life

true, but then again, drugs do the same thing. except without all the fat. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:06 pm
jfm567
Iconised Ghost
jfm567
Iconised Ghost

true, but then again, drugs do the same thing. except without all the fat. xD

true xd but thats sad too!  

Iconised Ghost

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:26 pm
For guy sizes they usually have husky. It's more normal for men D: So I'm not surprised they are using the term for women's clothing now as well. I used to wear "husky" sized clothes. The thing is, it was hard to find jeans and shorts that fit without being too long, husky gives you the same length but it's wider so that you can fit in it blaugh It's convenient ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:04 pm
if normal is husky, what are the other sizes called?  

Iconised Ghost

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces