Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:53 pm
Welcome~

I suppose you're here to take a look at my Impossible Quests?

Alrighty then, if you'll look down, you'll notice I've got my own table of contents, just for your viewing pleasure~

Navigation
1. Welcome Post
2. Updates and Thread Timeline
3. Donators, Friends, and Honourable Mentions
4. Quest Progress
5. Priority Quests
6. Familiar Quests
7. Quests in the Making
8. Completed Quests~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:56 pm
Updates!

9 . Aug . 09 - Impossible Moonlight Fluttercorn [possibly downgrade to just a Uni?] Quest Added!
17 . Nov . 08 - Merciette's Knight Quest Added! [Update: `raze no longer requires my help on this :3]
9 . Sept . 08 - Pure Skinwalker Cosplay Custom Form Added~!
7 . Sept . 08 - Welcome to Aleera~
30 . Jun . 08 - GoldDrop Femme Flutter Quest added! [Later changed to Wind for lackamoolah purposes.]
17 . Jun . 08 - Thread Created; working on reserving posts and the layout since then.

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:57 pm
Donators
Thanks so much for helping to make my dreams a reality!

Mameha~
Rofl. No, she didn't "donate" this free.
I'm so paying her back~ <3

Hot Lolli
35k to my Merciette's Knight Quest!

Friends
Always Welcome, Always Loved~

Crimson Ribbon
<333 Luff you, dearie!

Novablu
You're one helluva lucky duck.
...no. Seriously. <3

Mameha
<3

Roniel
We be clique-y group! >D
Mwahaha! -SHOT.-

`raze
We shall make beautimous musics togezzer!
8D <33

Honourable Mentions
'Cause you're awesome, too!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:12 pm
Quest Progress

??? 0k / ???k

Pure Skinwalker Cosplay og / 4.2[or 5?]mil ( No longer able to GET pure skinwalkers aside from events, so it's now labled "Impossible Dream" D8 )  

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:13 pm
Priority Quests

I'd like to note that, while I've been very detailed about what I'd like to see, I'm more than happy to have the colourist do unique things to make it their own design. >w<

Fluttercorn/Unicorn Edit Soquili
Colorist wanted: ???
Name of horse: Ajiana or Kyrie or Kiyr or ...something else. [I haven't decided.]
Owner: ArashiX
Temper: Luminescent
Breed: Moonlight

Description:

+ Her pelt, overall, has a silvery-golden luminescence [aura] to it. She should glow subtly, much as the moon does. This is one of the best examples I could find. It shouldn't be solid, but somewhat varied in shades. Nothing drastic, but she shouldn't look like a white sheet, either, like that picture does; give her a bit of soft gold here and there..?
+ I'd like some sort of pattern or markings. However, I'm not sure "what" exactly. Something...to match, I'd think, the overall feel that she'll represent. Luminescence, moonlight, moonstones...I'd want to say ethereal. <3 Some form of wispy henna[? D:], or wispy, surface of the water-type markings would be lovely. They should most likely be gold, or sharing some of the blue from her crystals and horn.
+ Her eyes should be blue, very bright [but not necessarily light in colour], almost to the point where they seem to glow. I love, especially these colours, as well as the other moonstone blues I have throughout. Should be a combination - or in between - colour of dark and light. Dynamic, deep, but beautiful.
+ An addition of longer, silky fetlocks would be a bonus. Slightly fluffy, somewhat long, but not 'completely' covering her hooves...which should be either faint gold or silver, your choice. They should be long, but not to the angeni extreme, for example.

Hair:
+ Her hair, from what I'd most like to say, is something akin to "spun gold". A very soft, full-moon-type gold, very luxurious, but with a wispy feel. It's not thin, though, but neither is it bulky. The length I'm looking for is long, flowing, but not quite reaching the ground...or possibly trailing slightly. I'm not entirely sure on the style, however, my preferences are either loose curls, moreso waves, or straight-ish hair, or having it gathered somewhat? I don't know. >w< The gold, shiny colour here seems to be an okay reference...but she's Moonlight-themed...so nothing far too bright or showy, but bright enough, if that makes sense.
+ Any little dangly-bits with crystals [to match her main crystal around her neck in colour], whatever you wish, (ie: to cluster a small portion of her bangs or mane) would be lovely~ She should look dainty and feminine, but not overcrowded with jewels and baubles.
+ Her non-visible eye should be covered by her bangs; her horn should either spear through her bangs, or the bangs should be mostly parted around it, save for some tendrils that hang down towards her visible eye...but does not cover it..
Tail:
+ Same colour as her mane, a few trickets/baubles are okay here, as well, and you can gather a bit near the base, like I did with this plushie, but if you'd rather not, that's alright too. I do want to see the tail nice and long. Basically, you have lots of freedom what it is you'd like to do with her mane and tail, I've just given you ideas as to what I'd really like to see, keeping with the "delicate", "smooth", "sleek", moonlight theme~ <3

Horn:
+ I'd love to have her horn edited to be slightly longer, with more of a spiral detail on it. It should be mostly translucent, with a faint touch of blue swirling in the middle [again, like the crystal on her neck], and it should glow, preferably from within somehow. <3

Wings:
+ Transparent and delicate. I greatly prefer the wings to have a moonstone--gold-silver-blue-rainbow-sheen to them, while remaining largely transparent. ALSO! I love, love, love Stephanie Pui-Mun Law's wings, their layers are awesome [though I'd prefer wings being a teensy bit larger than the slender ones she has]...which are divided from the other pieces; out of which, I like the wispy feel of the gold-wings, but the transparent, piece-y-ness of the silver/clearer wings is something I enjoy...hence my love for Stephanie's wings.

This; and Detail
Another
Colours, wings, omai~
Much love--
--for Stephanie's--
--works.

[NOTE! If you are redirected to her front page [though it doesn't happen to me], I'll be happy to take you through which pictures I like the most.]

Transparent loveliness.
Second Wing Ref; the wispy feel is lovely.

Accessories:
+ Around her neck is a silver-chained necklace [OR, a strand of metal; can be whole or with a gap near the front of her neck, with a portion going down? ], very delicate looking. At the end, there's a blue moonstone gem, carved into a crystal, and circled around it is a piece of silver metal, like this here. This is another possibility for the gem, but I do like the other for its faint brilliance. Note that this isn't solid colours on top of the gem; it's flame-like on the inside, so a combination of the light/dark would be awesome. Delicate, though large enough to see. It's...essentially, her "essence" encased and cradled by the strength of the metal [might be symbolic to plots! 8D] upon her neck.

+ Optional: [A ribbon or a piece of sheer fabric or something you'd fancy putting on? Keeping it delicate and in-theme? I'd be all for it, so long as it doesn't cover a lot of her pelt. <3] [?]

Reference image(s): Have been included in the description. But here's an extra Blue/Rainbow Moonstone crystal ref. Just in case.
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Tag frame color: Up to the colourist.
Tag background: Custom. This or this. Leaning towards the second, however, I'm open to suggestions.
Tag feather color: Up to the colourist; one silvery-gold/glowy, and the other a moonstone coloured one?

Pricing
Base - xxxx''1, 5oo, ooo
1/2 Cross - x'387, 5oo
Edits [Mod] - 2oo, ooo
Total - xxxx''2, o87, 5oo

Tempest -- Angeni of Wind
Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Warhorse.
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: New-slash-Horsebreed
WIP Needed? WIPs LOVED. <3

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: He's a tri-coloured tobiano paint. White for a base, with brown (a bit of a dusty sort of brown; this should be the smallest portion of colour on his body, coming through in the stripe and legs, and faintly around the body/wings) and cream (Aleera's base coat) for markings. He should also have a faint dorsal stripe down his spine. You can play with the pattern, I've just put some refs up; if I really like something, I'll mention, but otherwise it's practically free game!
Face: Following with the body's scheme, but I have reference images; his eyes should be blue; sapphire and sky.
Mane: Medium-length, but somewhat longer than a normal horse mane, all the same. It should be somewhat layered, perhaps a little "choppy" in an untamed/wild sense. Three (or four if you'd like to add some off-black, because he's technically a dun/grullo) colours, matching his body colouring along the way.
Tail: Same style as the mane, and again, somewhat longer than a regular horse's. It should end around the middle of the cannon bone.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular Angeni-style; if you want to play with the fetlocks, go ahead, but the regular is fine. All of his legs should follow the grullo/dun type, meaning he should have a gradient on his legs as Aleera does, but they can be varying lengths; his hooves should be dark, save for one, which should be white with an accompanying white sock layered overtop the gradient (this hoof should also be white/cream/faint touch of pink, as opposed to the others)
Reference Image(s):
Aleera
Aeilvainyx
Grullo Colouring; sock ref.
Face, shoulder overall feel of the horse.
Additional face; muzzle should be dark without the pink.
Mostly-Main Body-Slash-Face Ref
Body ref
Body ref
Body ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: I adore the big fluffy wings; the thing I don't like about them is the tuft of...feather? at the shoulder that joins them to the body. I'd adore an unobstructed view of the wings, with his bottom wing being wholly visible. It should be coloured like his body, but more of a solid colour, with detailing on the wing tips to match Aleera's (and Ae'ilvainyx, just for an additional ref).
Other Notes: I'd love an "unwinged" version to show his body off~

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Custom Items:
â—‹ A feather in his hair; attached by a bead: it's similar to Aleera's, in that it's his mate's feather, but it's more pointed than Aleera's is rounded.
â—‹ Aleera has a gem that she's inherited from her father. However, I don't know how to incorporate it, necessarily; it could be around his neck, encased in a band around his foreleg, or at his feet. Please, regardless of where it is, make it look like it's encased in something (a very simple casing), especially if it's part of a necklace? xD; It was a 'whoopsie' on my form with Aleera that I didn't clarify when I got her done.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Aleera

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Tempest
Breed: Horsebreed / Angeni of Wind
Temper: Prideful
Mate: [She's below, I just haven't named her, yet.]
Tag Background: This. Love the depth of the sky.
Tag frame color: Something earthy, or a colour from him. <3
Tag feather color(s): The larger should mirror his own feathers, the smaller should mirror the colouring of the feather in his mane.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Self-design, so N/A.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Wind
Justification for Domain Choice: I've always envisioned Aleera having an Angeni parent--the domain Wind just fits so well with the persona I see for him, and how he came to be part of this snotty, Wind-or-Angeni-ONLY herd. He's not bad, but he is young and impetuous and rather prideful. He has a lot to learn, and his only daughter thus far is more than willing to help set him straight, if he bothers to learn where he is lacking. Please note that he is not evil, just a bit pig-headed and stubborn and prideful. He means well, and I want to have an Angeni that will grow through RP instead of being 'perfect' off the bat.

??? -- Forever Devoted
Edit Category: Moderate-Heavy
Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: New.
WIP Needed? WIPs LOVED. <3

Body: A chocolate brown, with lighter (dusty, almost to the point of caramel, like Aleera's mane) highlights along her body. It's a solid colour, however, but I don't want it to look flat. This Ref does better at showing than I can explain. xD
Face: Aleera's mother has some natural horse markings. She has a snip and a stripe, with a small, joined star to the whole lot. It shouldn't be a bulky marking. It's clear, but the snip portion along her nose should fade a bit, with a tinge of pink. Her eyes are a deep purple, with an inner ring of silver.
Mane: Long. Deep charcoal, almost or practically black. It brushes the ground but does not pool. It is straight and despite the dark colour, looks well kept and rather shiny. A braid should be near the bottom of her mane, falling over her shoulder with some loose locks of hair while most of her mane should hang down the "back" side. A ribbon is braided and interwoven within it. It should be done in royal (#352DD5) purple fading through to the bottom of her tail should be sky blue. Her forelock shouldn't obstruct the view of the marking too much!
Tail: drags and/or pools on the ground. The same charcoal-black colour as her mane. It is straight. Visible on this side is a small (but with some volume to it) braid with a ribbon interwoven inside it. Same colours as the one in her mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Editted to be longer than normal, but only 1/4th of the length of the Angeni. Somewhat fluffy but not covering her hooves completely. Just make it nice and smooth and silky. <3 Her hooves should be dark with the exception of at least one leg having a white marking, in between a sock and a stocking in length (the hoof with the stocking should be pink-ish). Otherwise, she has the slight wispy markings rising along her legs.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Heron Type Wings. <3 The overall colour and design should match the feather Aleera has in her hair; royal purple, lighter purple, and silver. Her wings should also have a faint swirl over them, reminiscent of the ones on her legs. I wouldn't mind seeing a 'white' version and a 'dark purple' version.
Other Notes:

Custom Items: She has two feathers; one to match Tempest's wings (white base, the dusty brown like on Aleera's wings at the very tip, and a very slim border of Aleera's body colour between the dusty brown and white, in an "arrow tip" fashion at the end of the feather), the other to match Aleera's. Both can be on a small silver necklace with the feathers (plus a couple beads in the same purples and sky blue and silver) with the feathers acting as pendants, of sorts. The tips should be pointed, and the feathers shouldn't be overly large.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Aleera

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: ???
Breed: Horsebreed.
Temper: Devoted.
Mate: Tempest
Tag Background: This. Love the depth of the sky.
Tag frame color: #352DD5
Tag feather color(s): The larger should mirror her own feathers, the smaller should mirror the colouring of the feather in her mane (Tempest's, as explained above).

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Self-design. C:

Twins -- Feathered 'Fiends'
Edit Category: Heavy - Extreme TWINS.
Soquili Species: Wind-Kalona Cross--displaying Kalona.
Starting Stage: Basket.
Concept Origin: Mock Breeding
WIP Needed? Adored. <3

Body: White base. The female has deep emerald (a combination of Aleera and Persy's colours) feathering like Persephonix; this colour blends to a deep teal and into the white of her coat along the edges; whatever highlights that are put in should also be this teal-esque colour, or a gentle, lighter green. Wafting up and over her legs are whispy markings, in a dark green that gradients along to a deep teal.
Twin: White base, the feather markings are coloured in deep browns with lighter tones (around Aleera's colours in her mane and base coat) for highlights, as well as the fading colour. The wispy markings are also in browns.
Face: Reminiscent of Persephonix (but in deep, dark greens), but with a soft stripe/star marking--a throwback to Aleera's mother. Her eyes are deep, ocean blue and glow as her father's do. A slight frown--not quite so disgruntled as her father's but not the original Kalona expression, either.
Twin: Similar to his sister's, but in the colour spectrum he is with. His eyes are purple, similar to Aleera's, including the inner ring of blue; they glow as well.
Mane: Long, full, with some draping over her shoulders though her neck should still be largely exposed. It should be around Aleera's length, and can have trailing wisps in the wind. Her mane is a dark chocolate--even darker than Aleera's mane, and along her bangs (nearly hanging over her eyes, not the same length) she has a small section of white that starts sapphire and fades just before halfway down; if you want a small, upper section of her mane to do that, too, that's fine~ It should spill mostly on one side, but some of her mane can trail over her shoulders and the front view of her neck.
Twin: Shorter (as part of the 10% difference) around the same length as Persy's mane, with a very slight wave to it. The stripe to his mane is solid white, and he has the deep navy-sapphire colour for his mane and tail.
Tail: Pooling along the ground, but very straight with a bit of a wild look to it without it being windblown. The ends aren't straight/the exact same length; look to Persy's tail for some inspiration. Same colour as her mane, but the tips fade to white.
Twin: Same length, but a small section is caught in a braid and tied off with feathers; it starts the same colour as the rest of his tail, but fades to white. The rest of his tail is solid.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular hooves, mild edits for fetlocks. Nothing overly lengthy, just slightly fluffier. You can still see her hooves, and her legs have a gradient similar to Aleera's, but the colours match the feathering-colours on her body. Her hooves are white.
Twin: Same. Hoof colours are the same as Aleera's, and his "socks" are within the same gradient as his mother's.
Reference Image(s):
Persephonix
Aleera
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Custom horns, taking after Persy's. Deep greens with the same teal highlights as in her body.
Twin: Same as above, but in browns.
Wings: I'd prefer editted wings like Persy's, sweeping down and outwards a little, or Style 3, smooth, for Kalona wings. As to colours, something to suit her body--perhaps the leather in brown and feathers in green, a la her father.
Twin: Same as his twin; coloured similarly to Persy's.
Other Notes:
If you do custom wings, would I be able to get an unwinged version of both? <3

Custom Items: Feathers. One like her father's, one like her twin's, one like her mother's, placement is left up to you, though I could see it in/around her forelock, or in her tail. A small gem (the same as Aleera's) suspended by a silver necklace (no actual chains) in a silver holder.
Twin: Same; gem placement can be either .

Both can have feathers in their manes; can be a combination of their own and their twin's (as Kalonas do have feathers, too (though plucking might be a little painful xD)), that would work, too.
Aleera

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBA
Twin: TBA
Owner: ArashiX (may gift the other twin to someone~)
Breed: Mock Breeding
Temper: TBA for both.
Mate: ???
Tag Background: This~
Tag frame color: Something complimentary, perhaps coloured after her twin, and vice-versa.
Tag feather color(s): Small feather is sapphire edged with brown and a slight touch of silver (father + mother's wings combined) large is one reminiscent of her twin's, and vice-versa.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed myself. I'd like to add throwbacks from Persy's side of the family (and `raze said I could) but she has yet to put them on forms, so... 8D;;

Fluttercorn -- Even Moonlight Casts a Shadow
(First, I must apologize. I'm trying to revise this form, but I'm having one heckuva time. Bear with me and my waveringness.)

I'd also like to note that for this set of 'slots' she is considered a classical unicorn, but obviously crossed with a flutter (keep the hair on her tail). So the hooves (original Kirin hooves) and ears (Cerynei) should be played with. <3

Concept Origin: Self, but I guess it could be considered limited via "Moonlight" interpretation?
WIP Needed? <3 Please. Also? Livestreaming? Ohhellzyes..!

Body:
+ Her pelt, overall, has a silvery-golden luminescence [aura] to it. She should glow subtly, much as the moon does. It shouldn't be solid, but somewhat varied in shades. Nothing drastic, but she shouldn't look like a white sheet, either, like that picture does; give her a bit of soft gold here and there..?
+ I'd like some sort of pattern or markings. However, I'm not sure "what" exactly. Something...to match, I'd think, the overall feel that she'll represent. Luminescence, moonlight, moonstones...I'd want to say ethereal. <3 Some form of wispy henna[? D:], or wispy, surface of the water-type markings would be lovely. They should most likely be gold, or sharing some of the blue from her crystals and horn.
Face:
+ She can have a small white/pink snip, faded onto her nose. Otherwise, she should be pretty plain.
Mane:
+ Her hair, from what I'd most like to say, is something akin to "spun gold". A very soft, full-moon-type gold, very luxurious, but with a wispy feel. It's not thin, though, but neither is it bulky. The length I'm looking for is long, flowing, but not quite reaching the ground...or possibly trailing slightly. I'm not entirely sure on the style, however, my preferences are either loose curls, moreso waves, or straight-ish hair, or having it gathered somewhat? I don't know. >w< The gold, shiny colour here seems to be an okay reference...but she's Moonlight-themed...so nothing far too bright or showy, but bright enough, if that makes sense.
+ Any little dangly-bits with crystals [to match her main crystal around her neck in colour], whatever you wish, (ie: to cluster a small portion of her bangs or mane) would be lovely~ She should look dainty and feminine, but not overcrowded with jewels and baubles.
+ Her non-visible eye should be covered by her bangs; her horn should either spear through her bangs, or the bangs should be mostly parted around it, save for some tendrils that hang down towards her visible eye...but does not cover it.
Tail:
+ Same colour as her mane, a few trickets/baubles are okay here, as well, and you can gather a bit near the base, like I did with this plushie, but if you'd rather not, that's alright too. I do want to see the tail nice and long. Basically, you have lots of freedom what it is you'd like to do with her mane and tail, I've just given you ideas as to what I'd really like to see, keeping with the "delicate", "smooth", "sleek", moonlight theme~ <3
Hooves/Fetlocks:
+ An addition of longer, silky fetlocks would be a bonus. Slightly fluffy, somewhat long, but not 'completely' covering her hooves...which should be either faint gold or silver, your choice. They should be long, but not to the angeni extreme, for example.
+ Hooves. I kinda...want to have you change them a little. The regular Unicorn hooves bother me a bit, if you could round the edges a little, give them a trim? <3
Reference Image(s): Included in description.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn: I'd love to have her horn edited to be a bit longer (and a little larger), with more of a spiral detail on it. It should be mostly translucent, with a faint touch of blue flame-y-things (colours from one of the refs with many moonstones in it) swirling in the middle [again, like the crystal on her neck], and it should glow, preferably from within somehow. <3
Wings: Custom. Transparent and delicate. I greatly prefer the wings to have a moonstone--gold-silver-blue-rainbow-sheen to them, while remaining largely transparent. ALSO! I love, love, love Stephanie Pui-Mun Law's wings, their layers are awesome [though I'd prefer wings being a teensy bit larger than the slender ones she has]...which are divided from the other pieces; out of which, I like the wispy feel of the gold-wings, but the transparent, piece-y-ness of the silver/clearer wings is something I enjoy...hence my love for Stephanie's wings.

I don't want them overly large, or overly small. <3
Pelt: wat? See above.
Other Notes: Wing References:

Transparent loveliness.
Second Wing Ref; the wispy feel is lovely.

This
Another
Colours, wings, omai~
Much love--
--for Stephanie's works.

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items:
+ Around her neck is a silver-chained necklace [OR, a strand of metal; can be whole or with a gap near the front of her neck, with a portion going down? ], very delicate looking. At the end, there's a blue moonstone gem, carved into a crystal, and circled around it is a piece of silver metal, like this here. This is another possibility for the gem, but I do like the other for its faint brilliance. Note that this isn't solid colours on top of the gem; it's flame-like on the inside, so a combination of the light/dark would be awesome. Delicate, though large enough to see. It's...essentially, her "essence" encased and cradled by the strength of the metal [might be symbolic to plots! 8D] upon her neck.

+ Optional: [A ribbon or a piece of sheer fabric or something you'd fancy putting on? Keeping it delicate and in-theme? I'd be all for it, so long as it doesn't cover a lot of her pelt; it should be transparent, but perhaps something like the night sky, with stars and such. <3] [?]
Reference Image(s) for Items: Included in description.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Breed: Moonlight
Temper: Luminescent
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: Custom: This or this. Leaning towards the second, however, I'm open to suggestions.
Tag frame color: Something to match, or contrast. Maybe a dark, glow-y blue?
Tag feather color(s): Up to the colourist; one silvery-gold/glowy, and the other a moonstone coloured one? Or a night sky with stars and such? Suggestions!

Classical Unicorn -- See Me In The Moonlight, Dappled from the Deep Forest
Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Classical Unicorn
Concept Origin: New.
WIP Needed? Adored~ <3

Body: Dark charcoal, but with a faint dappling to it along the back and slightly over his sides. He should have a mild dorsal stripe, and his legs should have the same dark quality (aside from a sock/other natural marking). His legs go in a blended gradient from charcoal near his body, to a soft black at his hooves. His hooves should be pitch black, save for any legs that have a sock or stocking, which will be naturally cream/pink-tinged.
Face: Black (with some faint dappling), save for a snip and a mild, slightly crooked stripe leading up to his horn. The area around his nose should be faintly tinged pink where the snip is. His eyes are blue.
Mane: Long, mostly straight; shouldn't drape along the ground, but can end around the knee mark, to slightly lower. Silky. Black. <3 His bangs should drape neatly over his face and around his horn. Think understated elegance and you have him.
Tail: I adore the current male Uni Tails, so something along that line would be awesome--maybe with a small trail of hair along the bottom of it. If you want to leave the actual Uni tail, just add a bit of length to the tip of his tail. <3 Alternate:: Horse tail, long, pools at the bottom. Understated elegance.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are the classical unicorn hooves--can easily be the Kirin hooves. Fetlocks should be lengthened and silky. Think Friesan-like.
Reference Image(s): N/A

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn: Somewhat lengthened and thickened, with a crystaline quality to it, and a very soft glow. The horn should be a milky cream colour, with the same electric, vibrant (edged in a slightly darker in the middle) blue. The blue should be an accent colour and shouldn't cover his horn. It should be more of a wispy quality, like smoke.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: ???
Breed: Classical Unicorn
Temper: Steadfast
Tag Background: 005 Magic Forest by Ameh
Tag frame color: Black, most likely, or something complimentary!
Tag feather color(s): One jet black with the tips in blue, the base having a slight dapple to it, one similar to his horn.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: My design~

Even the Deep Shall Fear Us
River Demon--Twin
Edit Category: Moderate - Heavy
Soquili Species: Kalona/Kirin Crossbreed
Concept Origin: New Concept
WIP Needed? Adored~ <3

[Twin Form is directly below.]

Below I will note the differences:
Where Daenen is dark teal with green highlights, my twin is a deep sapphire with gentle, royal purple highlights. Edits are essentially the same as her twins, but the wing style is style #3 (slightly repositioned unless the current positioning makes absolute sense to you) with the feathers smooth. The membrane of her wings can be the same, even transparent--but with a gentle, sheen the colour of her twin's mane--the deep teal.

My twin, unlike her sister, will have faint tribal marks starting in her sapphire-blue and moving in a gradient to her twin's deep-teal. I like flowing designs with a sort of "dangerous elegance" to them. Approximate placement is around her lower legs in a lazy spiral, and near her eyes. They should be visible, but not overly so.

Her eye colour is that of her mane and tail (mainly blue but with an inner ring of purple), but she still retains the whites of her eyes, unlike her twin.

For jewelry, like the main reference in Crimson's form, she has a necklace piece similar to that (I dislike the bulk of the ref), in silver. The outer gems should match her twin, while the larger, inner gems should match her own hair. She can have a piece or two along her wings, but no gems, and these should be smaller.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Breed: River Demon
Temper: TBA
Tag Background: 005
Tag frame color: #181919
Tag feather color(s): CC; something complimentary to her twin, or exactly the same.

Crimson Ribbon--Beneath the River Silt
.:Edited Kalona/Kirin Soquili:.
Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Kalona/Kirin Crossbreed
WIP Needed? They're not mandatory, but if you're going to slip them my way I won't be mad :3. But, if you stream coloring her live, I will love you forever<3.

Body/Face: White

Kirin Scales: Customed scales, see reference sheet for scale colors

Mane and Tail: I want her hair to be as closely colored to the reference picture hair as humanly possible. (the gradient in her reference sheet is a loose interpretation on my part)

Eyes: #059b9b with highlights of #99fa79 (if you zoom in on her eyes on the main reference picture, you can see the colors a little better) (remember to go as close to the reference picture as possible). The whites of her eyes should be blacked out. And she should have these gorgeous thick lashes. I’d also really like her to have a sultry look to her eyes. Please see Lumikki’s eyes for reference under the references links.

Horns: Color-wise they should be colored like the shoulder horns in the reference. This should be obvious, but I’m going with Kalona horns instead of a Kirin horn.

Wings: Wing style 4 (Can you place the wings a little higher up on her shoulders?) The horns on her wings should be colored like her head horns, the feathers should be the darker part of her mane, the "boning" of her wings should be white like her body, and the "leather" of her wings should be a translucent #181919.

Hooves: #077280

Items: Jewelry (silver and gemstones as well) running up her wings (see jewelry ref for a vague idea of what I mean). It should be based off the main reference image (the jewelry in the bottom of the picture) and it should look very delicate (like filigree).

Edits: Horns: Her horns should be not too long, but not too short, about medium length and spiraled (see reference)

Fetlocks: Silky and long, trailing on the ground. Think like her mane.

Mane/Tail Edits: Her mane and tail should be wavy (like the reference image) and kinda watery, but she shouldn't look drowned or soaked, and it should pool on the ground (for her mane edits please see reference picture).

Kirin Scales: The default shape of the scales is fine, but I’d like more patches, more like her reference sheet than the original placement of the current Kirin scales. The current placement of the default scales covers a too large area of her body, and I’d prefer patches. Also I’d like them to creep from her shoulders onto her wings. Like just over the feathers on her wings near the horns and on the boning of her wings.

Reference Image(s):
Main Reference Image
Main Reference Sheet
Horn Reference
More Horn Reference
Sultry eye look
Jewelry climbing up the wings <--- (more of the idea, than the actual look)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Daenen
Owner: Crimson Ribbon
Temper: Temperamental
Tag Background: 005
Tag feather color(s): CC

Reference image(s):
+ Face Concept Art
+ Body Concept Art
+ Colour Reference
+ Colour Ref. Side
Starting Stage: Adult~
Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever looks best.
Tag frame color: Whatever looks best.
Tag feather color: Whatever looks best.
Hair/clothing edits:

Twins, Regular Customs][quote="Crimson Ribbon--Beneath the River Silt Wrote

Edit Category: Heavy - Extreme?
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti (x Regular)
WIP Needed? LOVED. <3

Body: White; her nose should have a faint grey gradient, like on a naturally grey-white horse.

Eyes: #059b9b with highlights of #99fa79 (if you zoom in on her eyes on the main reference picture, you can see the colors a little better) (remember to go as close to the reference picture as possible). The whites of her eyes should be blacked out. And she should have these gorgeous thick lashes. I’d also really like her to have a sultry look to her eyes. Please see Lumikki’s eyes for reference under the references links.

Mane: I want her hair to be as closely colored to the reference picture hair as humanly possible. (the gradient in her reference sheet is a loose interpretation on my part). Her mane should be wavy (like the reference image) and kinda watery, but she shouldn't look drowned or soaked, and it should pool on the ground (for her mane edits please see reference picture).

Tail: Her tail should be wavy (like the reference image) and kinda watery, but she shouldn't look drowned or soaked, and it should pool on the ground (for her mane edits please see reference picture).

Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are regular hooves. Silky and long, trailing on the ground. Think like her mane. Not extremely long, but elegant

Reference Image(s):
Main Reference Sheet

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): custom; two (not four) spiralling (as referenced) and about medium length, scaled. Like the Alexstraza reference, they should have jewelry pieces that match the main reference image.

Wings: Scaled version; the horns on her wings should be colored like her head horns, the "boning" of her wings should be white like her body, and the "leather" of her wings should be partially translucent. The colour should be the darkest teal and the lighter colours making a water surface/rippled (but not rings) design with the lighter colours.

Fins: None

Scales: Back and leg scales, please, coloured to match her hair/the ref. (If it's possible to get just belly scales and no chest scales? I'd love that.)

Other Notes: I would really appreciate if you could work something like the Ulunsuti fangs in without the extended jawline! <3

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items:
Jewelry (silver and gemstones as well) running up her wings (see jewelry ref for a vague idea of what I mean). It should be based off the main reference image (the jewelry in the bottom of the picture) and it should look very delicate (like filigree). Same colours for the gems as in the main reference image.

Jewelry should also wrap around her horns as well!

Main Reference Image

Horn Reference
Reference sheet
More Horn Reference
Alexstraza reference--horn jewelry (not quite so chunky, though)
Sultry eye look (I have permission to use Lumikki as a reference)

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Daenen
Owner: Crimson Ribbon
Temper: Temperamental
Tag Background: This]
Tag feather color(s): Larger feather matching her colouring and the smaller to be reminiscent of her twin's colours.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Own design.

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Water (if possible)

Even The Deep Shall Fear Us: River Demon--Twin

Edit Category: Heavy - Extreme?
Soquili Species: Ulun'suti (x Regular)
WIP Needed? Adored~ <3

[Twin Form is directly above.]

Below I will note the differences:
Where Daenen is dark teal with green highlights, my twin is a dark, deep sapphire with blue-purple (#352DD5) and a little deep pink (spaaaaaaringly) for some highlights?; her body is white but instead of the faint grey there is faint pink near her nose, as seen on piebald paints and the like.

Edits are essentially the same as her twins, however her horns are longer (10% difference) and her hair is a bit more full, and can be a little more unruly. Same with the tail.

Her eye colour is that of her mane and tail (mainly dark, deep sapphire but with an inner ring of purple), but she still retains the whites of her eyes, unlike her twin.

Her fetlocks (depending on how long you make her twin's) should not be quite as long. Hooves should be Ulun'suti hooves and the fetlocks should cover much of the sides.

For jewelry, like the main reference in Crimson's form, she has a necklace piece similar to that (I dislike the bulk of the ref), in silver. Gem colours should match her hair (and can display more pink for shine). She can have a piece or two along her wings, with only one gem, and these should be smaller, like vines.

She should also have the leg spurs, the "bony" part should be coloured like her horns--deep sapphire with some blue-purple pink highlights. Same with her scales.

Her wings should mirror her sister's in design but with her own colours (again keep the pink to a sparing amount <3 the feel of her colours should be deadly elegance with a touch of wow, not eyeraep)

I'm undecided on face horns...would it be too much of a bother to see a wip with/without? @-@

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Temper: TBA
Tag Background: This]
Tag frame color: #352DD5
Tag feather color(s): Each feather's colouring should be opposite of her twin's! The larger feather should follow her colours, the smaller her twin's.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:16 pm
Familiar Quests

.: Rabbit Familiar:.
Name: ???
Breed: Rabbit; Golddrop Butterfly-ish.
Temper: Loyal
Reference image?: Golddrop Approximate Colours
Description: The rabbit is mostly a few shades lighter than my flutter's mane blending into a soft, light stomach the same body colour as my Flutter. Eye colour to be the same orange.
Accessory color?: Preferably the same colour as any accessories my GoldDrop Femme Flutter will have.
Tag colors?: Whatever looks good.
Owners only: Tagged or placed on pet's cert?: Tagged. oo;

Cost: 100k, to be completed after I receive my flutter.

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:18 pm
Quests in the Making

Kalona OC Cosplay: Ai  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:22 pm
Completed Quests~

.:Editted Winged Soquili:.
Name of horse: Aleera

Colorist wanted: King! (omfiluffyousomuchritenao!)
Temper: Soft-Hearted
Breed: Spirited
Description:
+ She has a FAINT golden body (I suppose you could say "Palomino", but loooots lighter~). Perhaps some misty/wispy swirls ( the colour of her mane and tail, but rather faint, or none at all--again, whatever looks best. )
+ Her wings...are the same colour as her body, but with chocolate-brown (aka same as her mane and tail) soft tips on the feather edges, blending to the same colour as her body. Misty swirls? I'm not sure if that would look good or not...
+ Her mane and tail are the same colour as the Male Golddrop reference.
+ Her eyes are a blue-purple, as in the reference...
+ Her hooves are the same colour as her body.
+ Her front legs, should have brown swirls of some sort, like mist, rising from the brown of her fetlocks. (If I could get her to have the long fetlocks that the Angeni have, it would be a blessing~)
Reference image(s): Male Golddrop Soquili, Golddrop Butterfly, Eye And Jewel/Feather/Ribbon Colour Ref., Ribbon Width Ref, Pendant Ref #1
Starting Stage: Adult~
Default accessory color(s)?: No default accessories.
Tag frame color: Whatever looks best~
Tag feather color: The Blue-Purple (with silver-edges) of the Ref image, for one. The other? Whatever looks good.
Hair/clothing edits:
+ Mane/Tail Edits: I'm willing to give the colourist freedom with the mane and tail. I would like, however that the mane and tail are long (perhaps the mane not touching the ground, but whatever looks best), with her bangs parted over her eyes, but not anywhere near as long as her mane. Slightly wavy hairstyles are preferred. "Soft" (somewhat tousled) and (simple, but) "Elegant" would be words I'd use to describe the hairstyle. (Does that make sense..? xD I guess what I mean is something like this, but looong.)
+ A feather the same colour as her eyes (with silvery edging) either near her ears or attached to her tail.
+ Jewelry: I'd like her to have a fiery-coloured (with a glow) pendant around her neck on a silver, pretty chain~ I'd like some sort of ribbon, much like (Avalee, and/or her sister's) the reference picture's ribbon--though the same colour as Aleera's eyes. It's silk, so should look nice and shiny (the "shine" on the ribbon should be more purple than blue? gain, whatever looks best, I trust you~)? If you find that doesn't work out, please find some way to incorporate the ribbon, whether it's...Iono, draping it with the necklace "holding" a section of it up/together so it doesn't fall, or threaded through her mane and/or tail? The ribbon should pool at her feet a bit~ Maybe a bit in her wing or something... Again, it's really whatever looks good. (Giving lots of creative freedom, I hope~)

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:58 pm
Codes!

[size=10][color=blueviolet]I'd like to note that, while I've been very detailed about what I'd like to see, I'm more than happy to have the colourist do unique things to make it their own design. >w<

Also. <33333333333 [b]WIP[/b]s
[/size][/color]
[size=14][color=cornflowerblue][b][u]Fluttercorn/Unicorn Edit Soquili[/b][/u][/size][/color]
[size=10][b]Colorist wanted:[/b] ???
[b]Name of horse:[/b] Ajiana [i]or[/i] Kyrie [i]or[/i] Kiyr [i]or[/i] ...something else. [I haven't decided.]
[b]Owner:[/b] ArashiX
[b]Temper:[/b] Luminescent
[b]Breed:[/b] Moonlight
[b]
Description:[/b]
+ Her pelt, overall, has a silvery-golden luminescence [aura] to it. She should glow subtly, much as the moon does. [url=http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2323/1492771657_31559e2352.jpg?v=0]This[/url] is one of the best examples I could find. It shouldn't be solid, but somewhat varied in shades. Nothing drastic, but she shouldn't look like a white sheet, either, like that picture does; give her a bit of soft gold here and there..?
+ I'd like some sort of pattern or markings. However, I'm not sure "what" exactly. Something...to match, I'd think, the overall feel that she'll represent. Luminescence, moonlight, moonstones...I'd want to say ethereal. <3 Some form of wispy henna[? D[b]:[/b]], or [b]wispy, surface of the water-type markings would be lovely[/b]. They should most likely be gold, or sharing some of the blue from her crystals and horn.
+ Her eyes should be blue, very bright [but not necessarily light in colour], almost to the point where they seem to glow. I love, especially [url=http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm155/KiraKaryuudo/115-16-moonstone.jpg]these[/url] colours, as well as the other moonstone blues I have throughout. Should be a combination - or in between - colour of dark and light. Dynamic, deep, but beautiful.

[b]Hair:[/b]
+ Her hair, from what I'd most like to say, is something akin to "spun gold". A very soft, full-moon-type gold, very luxurious, but with a wispy feel. It's not thin, though, but neither is it bulky. The length I'm looking for is long, flowing, but not quite reaching the ground...or possibly trailing slightly. I'm not entirely sure on the style, however, my preferences are either loose curls, moreso waves, or straight-ish hair, or having it gathered somewhat? I don't know. >w< The gold, shiny colour [url=http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm155/KiraKaryuudo/BlueMoonStone4.jpg]here[/url] seems to be an okay reference...but she's Moonlight-themed...so nothing far too bright or showy, but bright enough, if that makes sense.
+ Her non-visible eye should be covered by her bangs; her horn should either spear through her bangs, or the bangs should be mostly parted around it, save for some tendrils that hang down towards her visible eye...but does not cover it..
[b]Tail: [/b]
+ Same colour as her mane, a few trickets/baubles are okay here, as well, and you can gather a bit near the base, like I did with [url=http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm155/KiraKaryuudo/Picture158.jpg]this[/url] plushie, but if you'd rather not, that's alright too. I do want to see the tail nice and long. Basically, you have lots of freedom what it is you'd like to do with her mane and tail, I've just given you ideas as to what I'd really like to see, keeping with the "delicate", "smooth", "sleek", moonlight theme~ <3

[b]Horn:[/b]
+ I'd love to have her horn edited to be slightly longer, with more of a spiral detail on it. It should be mostly translucent, with a faint touch of blue swirling in the middle [again, like the crystal on her neck], and it should glow, preferably from within somehow. <3

[b]Wings:[/b]
+ Transparent and delicate. I greatly prefer the wings to have a moonstone--gold-silver-blue-rainbow-sheen to them, while remaining largely transparent. ALSO! I love, love, love Stephanie Pui-Mun Law's wings, their layers are awesome [though I'd prefer wings being a teensy bit larger than the slender ones she has]...which are divided from the other pieces; out of which, I like the wispy feel of the gold-wings, but the transparent, piece-y-ness of the silver/clearer wings is something I enjoy...hence my love for Stephanie's wings.

I don't want them overly large, or overly small. <3

[url=http://www.shadowscapes.com/picts_images/103.jpg]This[/url] and [url=http://www.shadowscapes.com/picts_details/103_d1.jpg]Detail[/url]
[url=http://www.shadowscapes.com/picts_images/111.jpg]Another[/url]
[url=http://www.shadowscapes.com/picts_images/116.jpg]Colours, wings, omai~[/url]
[url=http://www.shadowscapes.com/picts_images/104.jpg]Much love--[/url]
[url=http://www.shadowscapes.com/picts_images/112.jpg]--for Stephanie's--[/url]
[url=http://www.shadowscapes.com/picts_images/551.jpg]--works.[/url]

[[b]NOTE![/b] If you are redirected to her front page [though it doesn't happen to me], I'll be happy to take you through which pictures I like the most.]

[url=http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm155/KiraKaryuudo/258349596mfrzGs_ph.jpg?t=1260640347]Transparent loveliness.[/url]
[url=http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm155/KiraKaryuudo/normal_Myrea-Anna_by_Priscilla_2_.jpg?t=1260640351]Second Wing Ref[/url] the wispy feel is lovely.

[b]Accessories:[/b]
+ Around her neck is a silver-chained necklace [OR, a strand of metal; can be whole or with a gap near the front of her neck, with a portion going down? ], very delicate looking. At the end, there's a [url=http://www.jegem.com/jewelry/photo/Moonstone_Ring_1.jpg]blue moonstone[/url] gem, carved into a crystal, and circled around it is a piece of silver metal, like [url=http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm155/KiraKaryuudo/clear-quartz-wire-wrap-pendant.jpg]this here[/url]. [url=http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm155/KiraKaryuudo/115-16-moonstone.jpg]This[/url] is another possibility for the gem, but I do like the other for its faint brilliance. Note that this isn't solid colours on top of the gem; it's flame-like on the inside, so a combination of the light/dark would be awesome. Delicate, though large enough to see. It's...essentially, her "essence" encased and cradled by the strength of the metal [might be symbolic to plots! 8D] upon her neck.

+ Optional: [A ribbon or a piece of sheer fabric or something you'd fancy putting on? Keeping it delicate and in-theme? I'd be all for it, so long as it doesn't cover a lot of her pelt. <3] [b][?][/b]

[b]Reference image(s):[/b] Have been included in the description. But here's an extra [url=http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm155/KiraKaryuudo/Sri-Lankan-Rainbow-Moonstone.jpg]Blue/Rainbow Moonstone crystal[/url] ref. Just in case.
[b]Which stage you want them to start as?:[/b] Adult
[b]Tag frame color:[/b] Up to the colourist.
[b]Tag background:[/b] Custom. [url=http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm155/KiraKaryuudo/night-sky.jpg]This[/url] or [url=http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm155/KiraKaryuudo/blood-chocolate-full-moon.jpg]this[/url]. Leaning towards the second, however, I'm open to suggestions.
[b]Tag feather color:[/b] Up to the colourist; one silvery-gold/glowy, and the other a moonstone coloured one?

[u][b]Pricing[/u][/b]
[i]Base[/i] - [color=white]xxxx''[/color]1, 5oo, ooo
[i]1/2 Cross[/i] - [color=white]x'[/color]387, 5oo
[u][i]Edits [Mod][/i] - 2oo, ooo[/u]
[i]Total[/i] - [color=white]xxxx''[/color]2, o87, 5oo[/size]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:01 pm
Reserved~  

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:08 pm
I think I'm open for posts~  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:43 am
Nobdoy loves me?!

Roflrofl. (AKA bumping my poor Quest thread up.)

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:00 pm
Nope. No one loves you.

;D *loves on*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:42 am
-Uses Arithyl's liontail to dust the thread off and get working on the Knight custom form.- 83!

Arithyl:
gonk  

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:37 pm
ArashiX
-Uses Arithyl's liontail to dust the thread off.- 83!

Arithyl:
gonk

Questing HQ

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces