Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "SEF" Sports, Exercise, and Fitness~!
Boston Celtics NBA champs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arashi Yanagawa

Blazing Buster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:43 pm
The Celtics are 2008's NBA champs! They beat the Lakers, and I was not surprised that they did. I mean, Boston was starting, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen and Kevin Garnett. Their defensive and offensive play was done well, and Doc Rivers' coaching style seemed like it was only going to foster a championship win, and it did. Thoughts?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:08 am
Really? They one? Oh man I have to rub this in my friends face. ^^ Me no watch basketball so me no no if the REALLY did win. ><  

fire wolf1234

Deppfan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:51 pm
Well, I was pissed... still kinda am. Yes, I'm a Lakers fan. Go ahead, make fun of me for it. You know you wanna. xd But yeah, stupid Lakers gave away several games. They started out in a gigantic lead and then blew it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:58 pm
o.o omg they did win!!!!! lol Me not gonna make fun of laker fans except for maybe my friend. cause I just said some random team and said the celtics were gonna win and he was like no there not and he hit me once because I said something about the lakers so like yeah. Me gonna tease him about that. ^^  

fire wolf1234

Arashi Yanagawa

Blazing Buster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:21 pm
The Lakers played really well, honestly, but they just couldn't pull off the win. In all honesty, I haven't found a team to support - although I live in New Jersey, the Nets aren't cutting it - and so once the finals came around, I got behind the Celtics. I found out during game 1 that they were starting a few of my favorite players, and that helped me root for them. In my opinion, congratulations should go out to the Lakers for playing as well as they did.  
"SEF" Sports, Exercise, and Fitness~!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games