Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
A Notice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hackers
  Ho noez
View Results

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:40 pm
TheBlueWarrior
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Iconised Ghost
TheBlueWarrior
Iconised Ghost
TheBlueWarrior
Iconised Ghost
:O o noes! how do you know he's trying to hack you? Or is that a dumb question...

He came right out in a pm and told me. xd
I'm starting to think he's full of s**t.

Lol he told you xd

wait he doesnt know who your mules are does he? Maybe its a trick. But that doesnt make sense, if he can hack your mules he can hack your main just as easily

Yes i'd say he's full of s**t mrgreen

Well, I deleted all my contacts so he wouldn't even know who my mules were. xd

Uhhhh....Blue,i think you might be forgetting something,if he can hack your main,he can easily hack your mules too even if you had deleted all your contacts........you said you gave all your items to your mule......by trade......and you can see your trading log don't ya?

I was then going to go through a complicated manner of trade between my mules so it would basicly be a waste of their time to get it all. xd
Besides, people can't hack Gaia, so I'm fine.

I think...you should transfer all your items to me just to be safe ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:47 pm
Surprised you didn't just 'gift' your mules.  

Dana Pixie Stix

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:29 pm
Dana Pixie Stix
Surprised you didn't just 'gift' your mules.

o.o
DO'H!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:00 pm
TheBlueWarrior
X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X
Iconised Ghost
TheBlueWarrior
Iconised Ghost
TheBlueWarrior
Iconised Ghost
:O o noes! how do you know he's trying to hack you? Or is that a dumb question...

He came right out in a pm and told me. xd
I'm starting to think he's full of s**t.

Lol he told you xd

wait he doesnt know who your mules are does he? Maybe its a trick. But that doesnt make sense, if he can hack your mules he can hack your main just as easily

Yes i'd say he's full of s**t mrgreen

Well, I deleted all my contacts so he wouldn't even know who my mules were. xd

Uhhhh....Blue,i think you might be forgetting something,if he can hack your main,he can easily hack your mules too even if you had deleted all your contacts........you said you gave all your items to your mule......by trade......and you can see your trading log don't ya?

I was then going to go through a complicated manner of trade between my mules so it would basicly be a waste of their time to get it all. xd
Besides, people can't hack Gaia, so I'm fine.

you are mistaken buddy,its not impossible ,its just hard,really hard......i've tried once but i almost lost all hopes in getting inside the main server!

X-BLACK-FIRE-NINJA-X

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:04 pm
Exmucane
User Image

I love that movie.

"Did your mommy buy you a 'puter for you birthday??"
LORD NIKON

@BFN: Not to insult you or anything but STFU. You can't hack gaia. You will literally go to jail for trying.

That being said, HACK THE PLANET!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:26 pm
angel_half82
@BFN: Not to insult you or anything but STFU. You can't hack gaia. You will literally go to jail for trying.

"It is impossible... for civilians.

But they're HACKERS!"

I have no doubt that it is possible to brute force your way into gaia; and not get caught (in b4 7proxies etc), and then brute force your way into some accounts, though this s**t would take years. It's like hacking tripcodes on 4chan, possible, yes. (easy, in fact) Practical, not at all.

Someone could do it. But people with that much skill wouldn't be wasting it on gaia.

Despite that this contradicts what I said earlier, as I was thinking in terms of a realistic time frame.

Here's an extremely basic explanation one of my professors wrote for one of our early projects last term.  

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:38 pm
Exmucane
angel_half82

"It is impossible... for civilians.

But they're HACKERS!"

I have no doubt that it is possible to brute force your way into gaia; and not get caught (in b4 7proxies etc), and then brute force your way into some accounts, though this s**t would take years. It's like hacking tripcodes on 4chan, possible, yes. (easy, in fact) Practical, not at all.

Someone could do it. But people with that much skill wouldn't be wasting it on gaia.

Despite that this contradicts what I said earlier, as I was thinking in terms of a realistic time frame.

Here's an extremely basic explanation one of my professors wrote for one of our early projects last term.

Exactly, anyone who wants to hack gaia cant because they lack skill. Anyone with the skill wouldnt bother with something as trival as gaia  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff