Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Yuka needs hugs! :( Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hugeth me? Q.Q
  *hug* of course!
  No, you smell like beef stew gas...
View Results

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:54 pm
aprilness
D: At first I thought you meant your mom has kids with the trashy guys' kids. Ahhhhhhh *washes brain* But I get it now.

So your new family treats your sister the way you used to be treated? :[
Ewwww incest. And sort of, it's not as bad for her. My mom seems to be trying to reform (somewhat) and a good deal of it was my sister's father...he was a sadist. sweatdrop And whoops, no, my sister is still living with my mother. I'm adopted. So no, my new family doesn't treat her badly. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:00 pm
Ahhh, I get it now. Well more than I did at least. o:  

Pachelbel Canon

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:19 pm
lol Yeah. XD Good.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:43 pm
YukaSilkenFur
aprilness
YukaSilkenFur

lol I'm told I should be taking meds to help with some of this mental stuff, but I'm pretty sure this stuff helps me write, so they'll have to chain me down and force me! eek :mumble:....And that's more likely to turn me on and then they have bigger problems... ninja

xd Um, whut?

I've been feeling rather overwhelmed lately by just a lot of little things I need to do. :[ And I know what you mean, when I feel really down I don't take meds...I write. >_> But I'm not sure if you meant you were panicking or you were really depressed.
Kind of a bit of both. XD; I'm never fully one person...if that makes sense...so I'm rarely fully one emotion/state of mind... And yesh, writing helps, YOU SHALL NOT OPRESS ME WITH MEDS FOOLISH GOV-NO THEY'RE BREAKING DOWN MY DOOR! THEY'VE HEARD ME! CONSPIRACY CONSPIRACY! LINDSAY LOHAN IS AN ALIEN! AND PARIS HILTON IS A BRAIN SUCKING BLOB! RAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Ahem...>> @Siren of Saturn: thank you ^^ tho I abhore brownies and nail polish... eek emotion_hug ^^

I'm sworry! We'll go on ebay and find something that you love ^_^ Hope your doing better today! *hugs back!*  

Siren of Saturn

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces