Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Fair Play...No Regrets. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rough or smooth?
  Smooth!
  Rough fo sho!
View Results

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:08 am
He walked well into the night, only stopping when fatigue reached him. He questioned his sanity for only a minute as the thought came to him of why he wanted to prove himself so bad. He always had that thought, but always ignored it. He kept his trek onward and upward into the dragons mountain.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:17 pm
Kimiko dozed lazily as she stared at the sky.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:19 am
He glanced back briefly then stopped for both a rest and to watch the smoke rise from the camp. After a good five minutes he stood back up and hiked to the entrence of the cave. He had no idea how he was supposed to fight a dragon alone but he must. He took up a hiding spot near the cave to catch up on some rest before entering.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:47 pm
Kimiko slid down the trunk of the tree until sat was sitting on her buttocks, her blood-red hair danced in the gentle breeze. Her vision blurred and she fell asleep, Soul Reaper lzid across her knees.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 9:48 am
After awhile he stood back up and grabbed his sword, he turned to the cave and took a deep breath. He walked into the cave and was immediatly greeted by the smell of charred flesh and brimstone. He stayed close to the shadows as he moved deeper into the cave, which eventually opened up into a huge area filled with treasure. As much as he liked seeing all the shiny gold he had only one thing he actually needed, which he saw hovering over a pile of gems and a massive dragon wraped around its base. He himself had to be only as big as its claw. He gulped and moved towards the dragon. The dragon already knew that somebody had entered his cave and as the fool moved deeper she had feigned sleep so he would think it was clear. But as he moved too close she suddenly raised up and looked at him dead in the face. So you enter my cave uninvited, hmm? Tell me why I shouldnt roast you alive. Lerista sighed and lifted his sword to the dragon. I have come for that which you guard, I need it to defeat an evil. The dragon laughed at his bravity and looked at him closer. And what makes you think this sword will do it? It is a pure sword, one that will destroy the evil sythe she weilds. The dragon tapped its claw against its chin in thought then chuckled to itself, thinking that this one wanted to taked on the Soul Reaper. Well, I am a greedy dragon so... She breathed fire down at him, which Lerista dodged but barely. I cant let you have it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:31 pm
Kiata, who had been following Blade after Kimiko fell asleep was outside the cave.
Hmm Kimiko, i shall help you to, but the dragon claims the Holy Sword will destroy Soul Reaper.  

Drazilly

Omnipresent Stalker

17,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:24 pm
[Actually Blade is blue and the dragon is darkred text]
The dragon breathed a massive breath of fire at Blade, which he dove out of the way behind a large outcropping of rock. The dragon chuckled and gouged the rocks away with her claws. Blade took advantage of the distraction and slashed her hand with his sword, leaving a gouge. Surprised the dragon reared back and took a few steps back, nobody had cut through her scales in centuries and she didnt like it. She raised her claws and weaved them around tapping into the magical energy. She summoned several constructs to keep him busy so she could prepare a more powerful spell. But Blade didnt relent, he evaded the constructs and danced around them. He knew they werent important. He struck the dragon again but not before she completed her spell. She then threw a blast of magical energy straight into his chest sending him asprawl. He was hurt but he stood back up. His power may not work on Kimiko but they will work on a fire dragon. He pulled the energy surrounding him and lowered the temperature dramatically. The dragon was surprised by the sudden change in heat and looked hard at him. So he was ice and she was fire, this would have to end fast. She quickly threw up an antimagic barrier to prevent it any furthur, but Blade's power wasnt magical in any way. The dragon quickly threw more blasts of magical energy at Blade but the attacks came slower as it got colder. Blade quickly enhanced his speed and ran along the wall towards the dragons head. He dove at the dragon and made another deep gouge along the dragon but this one was much longer. The dragon attempted to grab him but Blade sliced the hand before it reached him. He fell beneath the dragon and made a few upward slashed before having to dodge the dragon attempting to fall on him. He threw a few ice shards at the dragon and then leaped backward. The dragon was getting irritated and worried about this little insect that fought back hard. She pulled one of her most powerful spells and threw a bolt of unholy energy at him. Blade dodged the initial blast but the secondary effect sent him to his knees while the radius sprouted undead warriors to fight for the dragon. Blade once again ignored the undead though they were alot more numerous then the constructs. Blade charged and slashed a few skeletons down and slashed at her again before dodging back.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:49 pm
(My person is immobile for a while, so just keep posting and I'll post whenever she awakens))  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:27 am
[um, sorry bout that. I'll speed it up a bit with keeping the same rp force.]
The dragon was getting angry. She took wing and launched into the air. Blade had to act fast so he pulled more energy and forced it out as a stream of freezing cold to freeze her wings. She didnt get up high before she crashed to the ground, whoever this guy was he was trying his hardest. She breathed deep and breathed a massive stream of fire at him, he is reflex created the same stream that he had used on her and blocked it. As the fire and ice collided they left a heavy mist in the room. Blade was elated, he now had cover. He snuck closer to the dragon. She breathed fire on her own wings and melted the ice off. Irritated she spread her wings and fanned outward to blow the mist back. Too late she saw where Blade was hiding, as he leapt up next to her head and he slashed downward through her neck. Blade was thrown to the side as she screamed in agony. She knew she was dying and she couldnt do anything about it. As her body hit the ground Blade gently tapped her on the snout. Rest well, mighty dragon. He moved to the pile he needed somewhat sad he had to kill such a majestic being. As he got to the top he gazed upon the white sword and could feel the power of holy wash over him. He dismissed the sword he had used and gently grabbed its sheath and lifted it up. It was light as a feather. He then grabbed the hilt and drew the sword out, lighting the room in a holy light. He could feel its power pulsing through his hand. He snapped it closed and tied it to his side. He walked towards the entrence of the cave with only a single glance back at the dragon.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:57 am
Name: Hilai
Sexuality: Strait
Appearance: User Image
Main Weapon(s): Sword/ Kunai
Spare Weapon(s): Daggers/ knives
Personality: what do you think!
Bio: tbr
Rough or smooth?: Both

(whats going on in the rp)
Hilai was walkign down a path to a town for some beer.  

XxNeko_Nico-ChanxX

*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces