Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Oh, btw, Yuka's going away for a month. ^^

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Press Rewind
  Never!
View Results

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:15 pm
Yeah...almost forgot...but I leave tomorrow at 3 AM *staying up all night* ninja Going to Ohio for a month to stay with my "aunt" and see my baby girl again ^^ Won't really get to do anything on the internet tho, since she watches Doctor Phil and Oprah and thus thinks everyone on the internet is a rapist out to get me. ^^; So I won't really get to chat for that time...but oh well...gives me more time to play with my baby, read, write, and play video games...And maybe get a certain someone off of my mind...*sigh*

Anyways. Good news, I'm now fully accepted into college and my scholarship is covering my dorm payment. Woot! ^^ So when I get back I have all that to look forward to...and talking to everyone on here of course!

Love you guys, and I'll miss you all! :hugs all around!:

Mwuah. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:16 pm
See ya Yuka.
Lawl, don't worry, I'm not a rapist.
Yet. xd  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:25 pm
TheBlueWarrior
See ya Yuka.
Yet. xd
eek *slowly locks door* I believe you...o,o; :goes to sword closet:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:27 pm
I'm guessing you meant "now fully accepted," not "not fully accepted," because that wouldn't be good news.

Congrats though, and hope you have fun. 3nodding And what do you man NOT YET Blue? D:

Pachelbel Canon

Artanus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:48 pm
TheBlueWarrior
See ya Yuka.
Yet. xd

I am.

Hope you have fun!

And by baby, do you mean, actual baby?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:51 pm
aprilness
I'm guessing you meant "now fully accepted," not "not fully accepted," because that wouldn't be good news.

Congrats though, and hope you have fun. 3nodding And what do you man NOT YET Blue? D:
Whoops, yeah. XD :fixes: And thanks.

@Art: rofl, I love that reaction. So many people think I have one or more babies. XD No, not really. She's a pup I found in the mountains; I tamed and raised her. She's my baby girl. And btw, I just noticed that your name has a**s in it...is that intentional? eek  

YukaSilkenFur

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff