Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Computers & Video Games
FINAL FANASTY Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Aerith should have died in ff7?
  yes
  no
  wtf is final fanasty
View Results

Windmill Of Your Mind

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:20 pm
BikkiKobayashi
Oh her! Hehe, I feel kinda stupid now. Well I do like her, and the part where she died kinda made me sad. But I was excited because it was Sephiroth that killed her. Makes no sence huh? Well, I guess I'm just like that.

One of my friends would hate most main femail rolls because they think they are weak or because they are weak. [She mainly hates Aerith and Riona]. But with me there are no main characters I hate.... But the ones I hate with a passion

1. Hojo, yet, Hojo is the top of my hate list. There is nothing anyone can tell me about him that would make me not hate him
2. Seymore, he is close to the top of this list because he just pisses me off. I mean he killed his own father. Enough said

And it seams that those are the only ones I can hate..... well, maybe Scarlet but I can't hate her as much as I can with Hojo

Hm.....I happen to like Seymore. Is that rare? I'm not really in the FF fandom so much. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:50 pm
Voiceless67
BikkiKobayashi
Oh her! Hehe, I feel kinda stupid now. Well I do like her, and the part where she died kinda made me sad. But I was excited because it was Sephiroth that killed her. Makes no sence huh? Well, I guess I'm just like that.

One of my friends would hate most main femail rolls because they think they are weak or because they are weak. [She mainly hates Aerith and Riona]. But with me there are no main characters I hate.... But the ones I hate with a passion

1. Hojo, yet, Hojo is the top of my hate list. There is nothing anyone can tell me about him that would make me not hate him
2. Seymore, he is close to the top of this list because he just pisses me off. I mean he killed his own father. Enough said

And it seams that those are the only ones I can hate..... well, maybe Scarlet but I can't hate her as much as I can with Hojo

Hm.....I happen to like Seymore. Is that rare? I'm not really in the FF fandom so much. sweatdrop
Well, I think it would be since I really don't know anyone that doesn't hate him.... plus.... I hate Hojo more.....

Bmic, E ryja Seymore cehla ra sekrd pa yh Al Bhed rydan  

ShioriKisaragi

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:15 am
Aerith had to die for the world to continue in every life there has to be a sacrifice which is what she realised and why she took off alone in the game. For her to die that way she was able to help the others from the grave and also help cloud become something more in the lifestream. the fact she was returned to it meant the lifestream had to act. The same way she continued to watch over them all in advent children she had a reason for dieing to protect them then and in the future.

Can all gaming related topics be made in

Computer & Gaming

Thankyou

*moved to computer & Gaming*

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:32 am
yeah she may have had to die but cloud could have brought her back with a phoenixdown!!!! it works!! sh eoculd still be alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! unless that's impossible cause it happened outsite of a battle.......hrm, that sucks lol sweatdrop  

Beitrix

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Computers & Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers