Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Guzz wut guz?! :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pee?!
  I didn't have to go that bad :<
View Results

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:14 am
Well, I'm not saying anything about the drug problem, whether it's naturally grown or chemically altered pills that will kill you 40 years from now. It's just something that I see no point in doing for myself. I'm happy enough as it is without depending on a drug to make me happier. Again, natural or human-created. I don't care if people do drugs. I've always lived by the thought, 'To each their own.'.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:34 am
I didn't mean to come off like i have a problem with people who do either type of drug. Although i don't think it takes much intuition to put some research into what goes into your body, and i think we should all have a better understanding of how outside elements affect our body. I was just pointing out that people who use prescription drugs are generally more of a druggie than the person who uses non-prescription "recreational" drugs. Now of course the necessity of those prescriptions taken into account makes those kinds of drugs much more tolerable, it also makes it much easier for people to abuse. Out of every 10 old people 2-3 of them will be selling their medicine to abusers.

Edit... sooo back on topic.. how about dem new jobs.  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

Kinta the Skank

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:50 pm
Believe me, I know what you were sayin'. xD

"Warning : May cause diarrhea, constipation, constipated diarrhea, dry mouth, fatigue, loss of sleep, depression, anxiety, paranoia, insomnia, heart attack, stroke, and heat flashes. Don't take if you're pregnant, or planning on operating heavy machinery."

It's ridiculous. That medicine rite thur would probably help alleviate a cough or something.

But srsly. I just want to start working >_< I have nothing to do all day right now. I WANT to go to work. They need to hurry their asses up and get me that orientation.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:46 pm
9.40 an hour? That's a lot of money. $85 a day, 600 a week, 2400 a month, and 30,000 a year. Not bad. Hopefully I nail a job at Namco like my brother did. He says they pay like $50 an hour for 12 or 8 hours. Thats $202,000 a year for 12 hours and $135,000 for 8 hours. The gaming industry is definitely the way to go. Well Good Luck on your job and God Bless.

P.S. Check out my shop, ~Card & ID Creator Co.~ NOW HIRING!!!
My shop should be somewhere. Please tell people of it. Thank You! ninja

Killer Krazy1

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:38 am
The job I have does and backround check and a drug test when they first hire you. They will do another drug test if you have a car accident (which is lame), or are reported for strange behavior. Oh and they check your driving record too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:25 am
Congrats on the job.

Last job I had was with the government, had to fill out a record of all the places I've lived in five years, have them do a background check on me to find out if I had any priors, had to have three people who knew me well fill out surveys attesting for my character, and all sorts of other good stuff.

Was making as much as you were though, and going to High School for half the day, so it was pretty nice. I need a new job though, but with me going off to college soon, I'm not really feeling the whole get a job right now thing.  

tsukasa_the_quiet

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:47 pm
SakuChwan
In reality drugs like shrooms and pot and other NATURAL things cause very little if not no damage to the body.

They will, you're just too young to know they will rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:19 pm
I work with my family right now, my uncle and my aunt, so I didn't have to take a drug test. Nor for my other work at the custard shop.

I make 8.00 and hour at the cherry farm, but no taxes come out of it. So I actually get *all* the money I worked for. Which feels nice.

It's only a summer thing, but maybe I'll find something else when college comes around again. I'm in a huge tourist spot so once the cold wins roll around it becomes even more difficult to find work.

I hate the tourist-driven economy.

Pachelbel Canon

General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas