Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
_,-+ University of the Chosen - [Accepting, Semi-Lit+ ONLY]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you join this roleplay?
  Yes, well organized.
  No, because I suck.
View Results

Phori Windfury

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:24 pm
In Florida State University[FSU] is an advanced college for those who have towered high amongst their peers both academically, socially, and physically. But a student enters the elevator, and through his own eyes sees a -1 button. Out of curiosity he depresses the button, and the elevator skyrockets down. Into an exact mirror of the school. He exits and walls glow, pulsating with mystic energy, empty classrooms, empty halls. He is the first of the chosen, he is to be the headmaster of the...

University of the Chosen

Table of Contents.

1. Introduction
2. Rules
3. Profile Skeletons
4. Blacklist/Whitelist
5. Populates of the School
6. Knowledge of the School
7. Guardians of the School

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:39 pm
After the headmaster had found his designated office. He immediately follows his mental map to the main halls, coincidently where the original directory of FSU is. A blank, pulsating teal wall. He touches it carefully and his imprint is permanently engraved. He decides to paint the etiquette of the...

University of the Chosen

1. Inside these facilities, no one shall shed their last blood.
2. If one were to look carefully at these commandments, they would see in a micro print to say if they were to apply to this university.
3. If one were to apply, he would come directly to me, personally, and tell me who they were, as if I were blind.
4. Though, spreading the blood of the Chosen is encouraged, it shall not happen upon these sacred grounds.
5. You shall respect the guardians of the chosen as if they were your very creators, you will be immediately executed if you do not do so.

If you did not understand these rules, here they are simplified

1. No one shall be killed inside this roleplay
2. If you really did read these rules, highlight the post for the title you would your PM for your profile.
3. If you are going to apply, PM it to me, and only me, if you post it here you will be deleted and immediately blacklisted.
4. Romance is encouraged, though cybering/e-sex is strictly forbidden
5. There will be moderators carefully chosen by me, apart from the regular guild mods. These people enforce these rules, and if they catch you breaking one, you will be blacklisted, no warning.

6. FOLLOW GAIA TOS

1. Introduction
2. Rules
3. Profile Skeletons
4. Blacklist/Whitelist

Phori Windfury

Phori Windfury

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:49 pm
The headmaster, sitting in his desk. Felt completely lonely, he wanted to pass knowledge to those of the University of the Chosen. So he open it to the public. If one were to confront the Headmaster, they shall describe themselves like so...

A populate
Gaia Username:
Character name:
Sex:
Orientation:
Biography[opt.]:
Appearance: [Anime picture, no avatar]

A mentor[knowledge/teacher]
Gaia Username:
Character name:
Sex:
Orientation:
Biography[opt.]:
Appearance: [Anime picture, no avatar]
Subject taught:
Self-Defensive power: [Maximum 2, to use again students who attack the teacher]

A guardian shall keep there identity, only they will be listed as said guardian, no re-description to my blind self is needed. Only they will be given a power I grant them to ward off attackers, and the foul.

1. Introduction
2. Rules
3. Profile Skeletons
4. Blacklist/Whitelist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:02 pm
Inside the Headmaster's bureau, a bulleting board sits to his right, to remind him who is of the student council, and those expelled...

The Student Council:

With this list remaining empty, no school events can be planned.

The Expelled:

Should these faces be seen again, they shall be immediately executed

1. Introduction
2. Rules
3. Profile Skeletons
4. Blacklist/Whitelist

Phori Windfury

Phori Windfury

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:09 pm
The Headmaster has another bulletin board to his left, with a poster sheet of the college wide roster...

The Populates:

1. Introduction
2. Rules
3. Profile Skeletons
4. Blacklist/Whitelist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:13 pm
Below the roster poster sheet. For personal records the Headmaster keeps another sheet of every teacher in the school...

The Mentors:

1. Introduction
2. Rules
3. Profile Skeletons
4. Blacklist/Whitelist

Phori Windfury

Phori Windfury

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:23 pm
On his main desk, the Headmaster has a portfolio of the very security of the School...

But it seems the school has had it's own personal record of the headmaster...

The Headmaster:

Gaia Username: Phori Windfury
Character name: Jean Luc de Lioncourt
Race: Vampire
Sex: Male
Orientation: Heterosexual
Personality/Bio: Jean Luc was born from normal parents, but inside his genetics was a corrupted chromosome.
In his newborn first years he was just like a normal child, would play with the others and socialize like the rest of them.
But when he finally hit puberty when he was fifteen his skin tone started to fade, his canines started to grow out into sharp
vampiric teeth. He also acquired quite the taste for blood, since he didn't want to harm his friends he hid from them
and drank goat blood. In his junior year he was exposed and was forced to graduate as a home schooled student.
Jean Luc then grew up to be a nice man, with a passion for music. He taught himself to play the guitar. He then entered College
as a music major. Though now with his parents, friends, and loved ones out of the picture, he remains a mysterious ones.
Also forced to let others find out of his... treasure.
Appearance: Jean Luc de Lioncourt
My Power: The mastery of the unholy element, and his vampiric physical ability

The Guardians:

Without guardians, the School will fall apart...

1. Introduction
2. Rules
3. Profile Skeleton
4. Blacklist/Whitelist

*RolePlaying*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers