Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Summer Travels: I'm off again!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Edward, or Jacob?
  Edward
  Jacob
  I can't decide!
  GOLDZ PLZ
View Results

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:38 pm
I AM STILL ALIVE. Hmm, did ya'll think I had died and abandoned you?

Phew, it's good to be back from Alabama. I had a great time at our family reunion, mostly riding the 4-wheeler. But I'm leaving again!

First I left for Disney, then Ace came and I was so busy, then Ace and I go to the family reunion, and now I am taking Ace home and staying up in Virginia for a week. I never stop! xd So sorry for not being online so much, but lots of my family has no internet access. surprised I am getting quite sick of sitting in the car for hours on end, but it's better than flying.

So, since I am home for 1 day to wash my clothes and re-pack them for my newest trip, what have ya'll been up to? I may not even get a chance to come back to this thread depending on how busy I am, but post away.

P.S. I will be home in time to go to the Midnight release party for Breaking Dawn at Barnes and Noble! *squee*

Discuss:
Summer Travels
Car Trips
Flying
Vacation
Family Reunions
Breaking Dawn  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:37 pm
You're going to Virginia now?

You went to Disney just like me and now you're staying in Virginia for a week just like I did, plus your looking forward to Breaking Dawn same as me. eek heart

XD I'm really bored at the moment forgive me, but have fun on your trip. 3nodding  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:50 pm
Well it sounds like your summer is more interesting than mine has been. XD I've pretty much just worked or sat around, gone to a few parties. Nothing very exciting. I've done some car trips but they've all been within the state, not more than like an hour away. It still sucks driving for an hour though. Mostly because I'm not crazy about driving to begin with...especially when it's on the fourth of July and there are tons of tourists and others on the road....

And the only time I've taken an airplane was to go to Europe and back, back in 2005 I believe. Or was it 2004?

I don't care for family reunions, mostly because there are so many rednecks and odd people I don't even know. And they try to feed me weird food I don't want, and all ask the same questions that I don't feel like answering.

As far as Breaking Dawn, I'm guessing that's the new Stephanie Meyer book by the poll? I don't read her stuff so I obviously won't be at the premier. XD

Glad you're keeping busy!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:52 pm
I'm definitely going to the premier, my friend reserved a copy for me without even asking. [I love him heart ] I'm a hardcore Edward fan, but my mom's a Jacob fan even though my dad's name is Edward. xd
I haven't gone anywhere this summer. crying I want to go back to canada, hopefully my parents will take me there.  

MonsieurSponge

ROFLwafflesFTW

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:24 pm
A comment about the poll...
I liked the old Jacob before the third book best, but the Jerk-ish Jacob isn't as good as Edward.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:31 pm
Edward's good, but Jacob is 108.9 degrees of pure hotness. Jacob's the best.

Lol, I'm the only guy here who's read the book.  

Artanus

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:36 pm
Edward 100% 3nodding
Still like Jacob though meh. xp
My boyfriend likes the books, too. He wonders if he's the only guy who reads it. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:28 pm
XD I didn't know guys read it either.

Or moms. Heh. Everyone I know who reads it is a teenage girl. Vampire stories just aren't my area of interest.

Pachelbel Canon

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:27 am
Random stab in the dark...

This part of the Twilight series?

-hasn't read the series/ doesn't have time to look at popular series-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:22 pm
That's right, part of the Twilight series, the newest book.

I'm too absorbed in Gregory Maguire, Terry Pratchett and Douglas Adams right now (rereading the Hitchhiker's Guide series atm) to really pay attention.

Pachelbel Canon

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff