Submit

gemenii2188

Romantic Giver

9,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:10 am
Ok I just got pokemon ranch but I'm a bit confused. How do you use free mode? Do you have to get to a certain part of the game in order to use it? Does the game get better the more you play? Please answer these questions here or by pm if you can. Thanks mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:23 pm
Free mode is unlocked when the ranch is a high-enough level. Looks like level 5 does it for you ; you'll need to have 20 pokemon in the ranch. Next real-life day, when the ranch actually levels up, you'll get free mode.

Your available options in the ranch all increase this way, actually. The more pokemon in the ranch, the higher the ranch level and the more options you receive. 3nodding  

Nadian
Crew

Nidoqueen of Hearts

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:51 pm
I have a question.
What's Pokèmon Ranch and what system is it for?
It sounds fun. =3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:36 pm
Achamo-Chan
I have a question.
It sounds fun. =3

My Pokemon Ranch is a game for the Wii. Essentially, it is a storage game where you put (up to 1000 of) your pokemon into the ranch and watch them move around in a chibi form. Interactions with the pokemon are admittedly limited ; mostly you'd watch Miis and pokemon interact.

Here's an example video.

The main advantages:

-See your pokemon in cute, chibi forms

-See all your pokemon at once, interact with many of them, watch them play

-Ability to store 1000 pokemon ; advantageous if you need more space

-Hayley gives you the ability to obtain a few more pokemon (although she will bring some every day, you can only transfer pokemon to your game if you've traded for them.)

-Most notably, Hayley will trade a Mew to you if you upload 999 pokemon to the ranch. (You only have to give her any pokemon egg.)

Where you get it:

It's a WiiWare title meaning that you buy it from your Wii Shop channel. It costs 1,000 Wii Points (equivalent to $10.00 here in the US.)  

Nadian
Crew

Nidoqueen of Hearts

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:03 pm
Nadian
Achamo-Chan
I have a question.
It sounds fun. =3

My Pokemon Ranch is a game for the Wii. Essentially, it is a storage game where you put (up to 1000 of) your pokemon into the ranch and watch them move around in a chibi form. Interactions with the pokemon are admittedly limited ; mostly you'd watch Miis and pokemon interact.

Here's an example video.

The main advantages:

-See your pokemon in cute, chibi forms

-See all your pokemon at once, interact with many of them, watch them play

-Ability to store 1000 pokemon ; advantageous if you need more space

-Hayley gives you the ability to obtain a few more pokemon (although she will bring some every day, you can only transfer pokemon to your game if you've traded for them.)

-Most notably, Hayley will trade a Mew to you if you upload 999 pokemon to the ranch. (You only have to give her any pokemon egg.)

Where you get it:

It's a WiiWare title meaning that you buy it from your Wii Shop channel. It costs 1,000 Wii Points (equivalent to $10.00 here in the US.)
It sounds awesome. =D Now all I need is a wii...XD  
"PPP" Peoples' Pokemon Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff