Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Yuka's back!...And moving soon! ^^;

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miss me miss me now you gotta kiss me
  O.o
  *kiss* ^^
View Results

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:27 am
Hi, all. I'm back from Ohio. Had some fun and got some awesome fruit and homemade plum jam out of it! Hehe. ^^ I miss you guys and hope you missed me, too!

I'm also moving into college dorms in less than two weeks and starting my scary adventure. ^^

Any college advice/stories will definitely be welcome.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:17 am

^^ Welcome back love.

Umm I don't live at my college but all I can say is, try and keep up with dead lines D= If you miss one you get really behind >.< and make loads of friends but don't let them get in the way of your studies

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:51 am
Thanks, for the welcome and the advice. ^^ The deadlines are probably the main thing I'll have to get used to...I'm a major procrastinator. XD;; All through high school I got As and Bs, but I waited until the last minute to do any work. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:58 pm
YAY COLLEGE! biggrin I'm going too hehe. Have fun in the dorms ^_^  

churrlo

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:34 am
churrlo
YAY COLLEGE! biggrin I'm going too hehe. Have fun in the dorms ^_^
Woot! Congrats Churr ^^ And I will...I hope...if my roomies don't hate me eek  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:57 am
Become friends with your pad mates ASAP. That's the most important advice I can give you. You can't be uncomfortable in your own home (which it's going to be your home for quite awhile.) Once I made friends with mine, I was able to actually relax and do my work.  

Kinta the Skank

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:01 pm
Kinta the Skank
Become friends with your pad mates ASAP. That's the most important advice I can give you. You can't be uncomfortable in your own home (which it's going to be your home for quite awhile.) Once I made friends with mine, I was able to actually relax and do my work.
Well, I'm almost never comfortable around other people. I have two people I'm really sincerely comfortable around and that's it. XD; They aren't even family. So hopefully I can at least get a decent level of comfort. o,o; Thanks for the advice! ^^ emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:59 pm

Your siggy is awesome, you really drew that? o.o How'd you learn? How'd you learn to picture stuff in your head? Or do you not need to? OPr have you always been able to?

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:52 am
Metalic_Noodles

Your siggy is awesome, you really drew that? o.o How'd you learn? How'd you learn to picture stuff in your head? Or do you not need to? OPr have you always been able to?

~Metalic_Noodles
Thanks. ^^ Yes, I really drew that. I didn't really learn, I just draw. I don't know how I learned to picture stuff in my head, but I draw things as I feel they should be. It's the same as my writing. ^^; It's gotten a lot better over the years. Just one of those things you have to practice I suppose.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:58 pm
I'm sure you'll have fun ^^ The dorms will be fun hehe  

churrlo

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas